Girls problem

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:21 pm
There this one hot girl at my school and im scare to talk to her what would u do?
This is the year
Role Player
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:27 pm
wtf?? Just whip out your piece and tell her to shake hands with it....tell her its an Aussie custom. :mrgreen:

Otherwise you could always just stop being a p*ssy and just go over and ask her how she's doing, find out what shes interested in and then let her talk about herself. Just listen, chicks like to talk and you look like a nice guy if you listen.
Last edited by breezer_79 on Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:03 pm
breezer_79 wrote:wtf?? Just whip out your piece and tell her to shake hands with it....tell her its an Aussie custom. :mrgreen:

Otherwise you could always just stop being a p*ssy and just go over and ask her how she's doing, found out what shes interested in and then let her talk about herself. Just listen, chicks like to talk and you look like a nice guy if you listen.

Well said :mrgreen:

Chiks are not much different to us, except for the fact that they like to cop it and we like to give it!!!!

Just meet eyes with her a few times and smile. She will then know you are friendly towards her and that you like her a bit. If she is alone, preferably walking to class or something, say hello and ask her how she is doing.

I used to be very nervous with girls until I was 11 years old. I used to avoid the girl I liked at any one time BUT then I realised what a dumb fuk I was and what a waste feeling like that was after my first girlfriend in years 6! Fuk it was great! We talked, kissed and did it all. It really opened my eyes to reality and I never acted so wrongly against myself again regarding girls or women!

Don't trivialise shiit! Nothing is really that complicated, you just make it so by thinking wrong things! It is so simple! Imagine, if she likes you to or ends up liking you after knowing you better, you can only win and will feel so good about yourself forever!!!!

As I said, meet her eyes (ie. Look at her softly when she meets eyes with you) and just smile! Do this two or three times (Not in the same minute or hour either! but over diferent days) and then say hello to her the next time you see her, preferably when she is alone beause if you are real young (don't know your age, how old are you?) her friends can giggle and make her feel a little awkward (girls are such little biches). You can't lose so don't feel like you have if she doesn't feel the same, you would have taken the first step in not being scared of approaching a girl!

If things go well and you end up together - Go for it all! Don't hesisitate! Life is too valuable for that!

migya make the ring fall on ya
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:05 pm
hahahhahah this post is hilarious.

and i would just like to say : this thread is worthless without pics.
Role Player
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:17 pm
drfrank wrote:hahahhahah this post is hilarious.

how do u post pic
This is the year
Role Player
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:21 pm
hahahaha, I love this place.
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:35 pm
hellkiller wrote:
drfrank wrote:hahahhahah this post is hilarious.

how do u post pic

you do
Code: Select all
[img]http://whereverthehellthepictureis.com[/img]

without the code brackets, just the img brackets.
ImageImage
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:10 am
I had this same problem once. I decided to drop my big Italian sherman on the top of my desk and point at it with my cocky ass smile. She got the idea.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:37 am
#32 wrote:I had this same problem once. I decided to drop my big Italian sherman on the top of my desk and point at it with my cocky ass smile. She got the idea.

Ah, yes. Big pimpin'. I do that when I see some fine hunnie walking around. I'm okay at relationships, but I'm pretty bad all around. I'm a player going around doing my thing. It's my swag that gets me some coffee at the end of the date. :wink: Yeah yeah, sounded cocky there but hey, we all have to be sometime.

Anyways, don't be such a wuss hellkiller. Go up to the girl. Get to know her. Let the friendship develop. Just make sure you don't let it become "just friends." But if "just friends" happens, make sure it's "just friends"...with benefits. :wink:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:24 am
breezer_79 wrote:wtf?? Just whip out your piece and tell her to shake hands with it....tell her its an Aussie custom. :mrgreen:

:shock:

That works down there??????? :mrgreen:

Ok, I've got nothing to add. Breezer, migya and xBayAreaWarriorx have been pretty clear. That's all you need to do.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:18 am
#32 wrote:I had this same problem once. I decided to drop my big Italian sherman on the top of my desk and point at it with my cocky ass smile. She got the idea.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Just fukin classic!

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:21 am
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:

Ah, yes. Big pimpin'. I do that when I see some fine hunnie walking around. I'm okay at relationships, but I'm pretty bad all around. I'm a player going around doing my thing. It's my swag that gets me some coffee at the end of the date. :wink: Yeah yeah, sounded cocky there but hey, we all have to be sometime.

Anyways, don't be such a wuss hellkiller. Go up to the girl. Get to know her. Let the friendship develop. Just make sure you don't let it become "just friends." But if "just friends" happens, make sure it's "just friends"...with benefits. :wink:

Since I was about 16 I took the :they want more than I do" attitude!

Biches just love cok! Don't ever think any different! Make them fukin scream and they will want more and stoop to pretty low levels to get it!

Needless to say, I prefer this attitude to the nervous, scared attitude :mrgreen:

Role Player
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:59 pm
the azn one
This is the year
Role Player
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:15 pm
but dude....theres two.

So, the one with the glasses? or the hot one laying down??
I can't believe I just said that, gah.....way to young.
I think I'll just bow out right now. But still, which one?
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:21 pm
hellikiller.

Just do what Kobe would do. Kiss Brian Cook!!!

Girls love gay guys and if it doesn't work out well least you'll still have your respect and Brian Cook... well maybe not your respect.
Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum