Who's taking the game winner?

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Who do you want the rock in who's hands to win the game?

Baron
No votes
Jrich
79%
Dunleavemeopen
14%
Dajaun
7%
Troy
No votes
Pietrus
No votes
Monta
No votes

Total votes : 14

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 32
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:13 am
You can suck my 9 inches of pure Peter North TMC.

Career percentage Mike is .348 or 35% whichever way you want to disect it.
Last season (.285 or 29%) was the lowlight of his career from a shooting percentage... but with a new coach and a new defined role watch him shoot better % outside then any Pheonix Suns player this upcoming season (bookmark this thread if you don't believe me, that way you got ammo to come blazing back at me in May/June when the warriors finish there season in the playoffs cause of Lil Dun)
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:26 am
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:You can suck my 9 inches of pure Peter North TMC.

Last season (.285 or 29%) was the lowlight of his career from a shooting percentage... but with a new coach and a new defined role watch him shoot better % outside then any Pheonix Suns player this upcoming season (bookmark this thread if you don't believe me, that way you got ammo to come blazing back at me in May/June when the warriors finish there season in the playoffs cause of Lil Dun)

Ok, I can understand you voted for Dun in the poll (after all, you seem to have a serious man crush on him, so it's understandable), but I wonder who else picked him. I mean, who else would be so crazy as to pick a .285 shooter to take the last shot? :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:30 am
Of course the session ended with more free throw shooting. Although Mike Dunleavy was unable to duplicate his 100-for-100 performace from last night, the 96 he made today is nothing to be ashamed of.

Quote above from Warriors.com in the training camp section

Gosh someone who shoots this well from the FT line should have success from a couple of feet out.

Trust me when i say this Don Nelson is a much better coach then Montgomery, Dunleavy will get better looks and i think he's going to have more confidence in his game as this season will be when he silences his critics.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:31 am
TMC wrote:Ok, I can understand you voted for Dun in the poll (after all, you seem to have a serious man crush on him, so it's understandable), but I wonder who else picked him. I mean, who else would be so crazy as to pick a .285 shooter to take the last shot? :mrgreen:

I was thinking broe but he is not that stupid (surely). He would pick either Baron or JRich since he isn't so blind about what is happening (just refuses to admit the negatives).

I'll just leave pawno's obsession with cok alone :oops:

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:33 am
TMC wrote:
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:You can suck my 9 inches of pure Peter North TMC.

Ok, I can understand you voted for Dun in the poll (after all, you seem to have a serious man crush on him, so it's understandable), but I wonder who else picked him. I mean, who else would be so crazy as to pick a .285 shooter to take the last shot? :mrgreen:

Mike Dunleavy probably has a account on goldenstwarriors.com (hehe)

Nah in all honesty i must answer this truthfully, I don't have a 2nd account so i have not voted for him twice (The 2nd vote only highlights that i'm not the only other cat out in Warriors Nation that thinks his got a nice stroke)

Speaking of my 'Serious Man Crush' it's not just me who thinks his game and goodlooks is like shakespearian poetry. All my Girlfriends down at the Beauty shop are always getting there nails done and there hair permed and they all talk about no.34 good look and how his hair just flaps like Marilyn Monroe standing above a stormy drain in her signiture white dress. But yes i am probably the only guy out there that thinks his good.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:35 am
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:Trust me when i say this Don Nelson is a much better coach then Montgomery

Ok, I trust you.

O.G pawnograffiti wrote:Dunleavy will get better looks and i think he's going to have more confidence in his game as this season will be when he silences his critics.

Don't worry. We'll find other reasons to criticize him. And we'll keep doing it as long as it gets on your nerves. That's the only reason we are Dun-haters (well, and he sucks. That counts, too). :wink:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:37 am
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:Speaking of my 'Serious Man Crush' it's not just me who thinks his game and goodlooks is like shakespearian poetry. All my Girlfriends down at the Beauty shop are always getting there nails done and there hair permed and they all talk about no.34 good look and how his hair just flaps like Marilyn Monroe standing above a stormy drain in her signiture white dress. But yes i am probably the only guy out there that thinks his good.

Oh, god... you should use this as your sig. Seriously.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:50 am
Speakin of my Serious Man Crush its not just me who finks his game n goodlooks is like shakespearian poetry. All my Girls atda Beauty shop r always gettn there nails done n there hair permed n they all talk bout #34 good look n how his hair jus flaps like Marilyn Monroe standing above a drain in her white dress
This is what i edit to to be under 255 characters long (it's 253 characters) it still says my signiture is too long. so sorry TMC i was willing to fill your request.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:57 am
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:
Speakin of my Serious Man Crush its not just me who finks his game n goodlooks is like shakespearian poetry. All my Girls atda Beauty shop r always gettn there nails done n there hair permed n they all talk bout #34 good look n how his hair jus flaps like Marilyn Monroe standing above a drain in her white dress
This is what i edit to to be under 255 characters long (it's 253 characters) it still says my signiture is too long. so sorry TMC i was willing to fill your request.

Damn... we have to think about something that fits the limit.

Any idea, migya?. It's gotta be something with the words "Dun" and "fag". :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:12 am
Fag loves dunnyboy :mrgreen:

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:14 am
migya wrote:Fag loves dunnyboy :mrgreen:

Great, we have a winner. Do you like this one, pawno?. :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:15 am

How bout Dun's shots burn the net like a lung cancer victim smoking fags on there deathbeds.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:18 am
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:

How bout Dun's shots burn the net like a lung cancer victim smoking fags on there deathbeds.

No good no

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:21 am
migya wrote:
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:

No good no

Yeah, the one migya proposed fits you better. :thumbleft:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:26 am
I've PM'd Hobbes to ask if there is a problem with the signiture character count cause i doublechecked my phrase in words and it was 253 characters long. until This has been resolved i've put a signiture that reflects the word Fag and Dunny in the same sentance. But once Hobbes gets back to me i'll let you know.
PreviousNext

Return to Warriors Basketball