This Changes EVERYTHING

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:36 pm
TMC wrote:
#32 wrote:With the way they're playing right now... is it a stretch to think that a 7... 8... or even 9 win season is possible?? :D

Yes, I'd say 5-6 wins at best... Not every team is going to be as easy as the Rams. You have no chance to win against Seattle, probably will split with Arizona and with the Rams, that's two wins... I don't know the rest of you schedule, but 3-4 more wins should be the usual.

Look at it this way:

If the 49ers SOMEHOW (major upset) beat Philly this weekend... who else do they have coming up? Their next two games would be against Kansas City (minus Trent Green) and the imploding Oakland Raiders!

If the Niners upset the Eagles, they could very well be off to a 4-1 start. I have a hard time believing they'll lose 10 or 9 after that.

This weekend's game is essential to the season's success.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:44 am
#32 wrote:
TMC wrote:
#32 wrote:With the way they're playing right now... is it a stretch to think that a 7... 8... or even 9 win season is possible?? :D

Yes, I'd say 5-6 wins at best... Not every team is going to be as easy as the Rams. You have no chance to win against Seattle, probably will split with Arizona and with the Rams, that's two wins... I don't know the rest of you schedule, but 3-4 more wins should be the usual.

Look at it this way:

If the 49ers SOMEHOW (major upset) beat Philly this weekend... who else do they have coming up? Their next two games would be against Kansas City (minus Trent Green) and the imploding Oakland Raiders!

If the Niners upset the Eagles, they could very well be off to a 4-1 start. I have a hard time believing they'll lose 10 or 9 after that.

I'm with my Niners this week even though they are pretty low underdogs and the Eagles are going to want some deep revenge after giving up the lead last week to the Giants and losing it in OT. Unless, for some weird reason, both the Niners and Eagles are still recovering from the TO destruction, the Niners being more relieved because of how long it's been since he last played in a red and gold uniform, and somehow beat them 13-10. Okay, yeah, totally stole that from some writer in the CCC.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:52 am
#32 wrote:Look at it this way:

Could be... but I wouldn't count on winning al winnable games, or losing against all the better teams. I'd say that, if you win against Philly, you're going to lose one of the next two. These things have a tendency to balance themselves.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:45 am
TMC wrote:
#32 wrote:Look at it this way:

Could be... but I wouldn't count on winning al winnable games, or losing against all the better teams. I'd say that, if you win against Philly, you're going to lose one of the next two. These things have a tendency to balance themselves.

In my gut, I'm thinking the Eagles will beat us (but it will be a good game for the Niners, regardless). But I can't see us losing to KC without their QB... and NOBODY should lose to the Raiders this year.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:15 pm
I'm not sure this is fair ...

49er Fan
Raider Fan
Warrior Fan
Stanford Fan

In the interest of the little tikes self image I"ll not talk about
grammar school ... high school ô¿~
Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum