25%

Total votes : 8

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:30 pm
#32 wrote:
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:
#32 wrote:Hmm?

Sorry guys, I wasn't listening... I was too busy banging the bajesus outta this chick I picked up from the bar last night. :mrgreen:

That's what I like to hear. That's how a REAL man talks. Hey, as long as you scored that's all that matters. Just hope you remembered to end it with the game winner at the buzzer. :wink:

The buzzer-beater came after double-overtime, bro. She was fine, man. I got a major thing for latina chicks (before they turn 25 and gain 300 lbs). :wink:

That's why always gotta get em while they last. They're so good when they're young.
Last edited by xbay on Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:20 am
#32 wrote:The buzzer-beater came after double-overtime, bro. She was fine, man. I got a major thing for latina chicks (before they turn 25 and gain 300 lbs). :wink:

Don't let them.

"You don't eat, bitch, you f*ck... believe me, I'm doing it for you health. This is good for you". :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:24 pm
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:
#32 wrote:
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:

Sorry guys, I wasn't listening... I was too busy banging the bajesus outta this chick I picked up from the bar last night. :mrgreen:

That's what I like to hear. That's how a REAL man talks. Hey, as long as you scored that's all that matters. Just hope you remembered to end it with the game winner at the buzzer. :wink:

The buzzer-beater came after double-overtime, bro. She was fine, man. I got a major thing for latina chicks (before they turn 25 and gain 300 lbs). :wink:

That's why always gotta get em while they last. They're so good when they're young.

According to a poll I saw in 2002, latina women over the age of 30 are the most consistently obese people in the world.

But, GODDAMN, are they fine before that!
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:58 pm
#32 wrote:
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:
#32 wrote:
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:

According to a poll I saw in 2002, latina women over the age of 30 are the most consistently obese people in the world.

And they're dirty, randy little biches that love it every way!!!! :D
They'll do anything mate! Really a great couple of hours that you don't ever forget

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:32 pm
migya wrote:
#32 wrote:
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:
#32 wrote:
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:

They'll do anything mate! Really a great couple of hours that you don't ever forget

Yup...I'm telling ya, there are so many of em at my school. Horny, high school latinas. What a combo.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:46 pm
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:
migya wrote:
#32 wrote:
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:
#32 wrote:
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:

Yup...I'm telling ya, there are so many of em at my school. Horny, high school latinas. What a combo.

I expect you to do a number of them, take pictures and post them on this site!!!!!!!!!!!

Another great reason for the Uncensored forum :mrgreen:

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:13 am
migya wrote:
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:
migya wrote:
#32 wrote:
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:
#32 wrote:
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:

I expect you to do a number of them, take pictures and post them on this site!!!!!!!!!!!

Great idea!!!!!

"Come honey, now I'm gonna take some pictures of you naked. Don't worry, they're just for my fellas of the board" :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:50 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:
migya wrote:
#32 wrote:
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:
#32 wrote:
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:

Great idea!!!!!

"Come honey, now I'm gonna take some pictures of you naked. Don't worry, they're just for my fellas of the board" :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Sounds good but I was thinking more along the lines of -
(Having the camera hidden in the closet or a mate filming from inside the closet) "Suck my dik bich, yea that's it!"
(Later, when blowing his load) "Yeaaaaaaaaa, take that! Swallow!"

:mrgreen:

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:01 am
Better yet:

(Having the camera hidden in the closet or a mate filming from inside the closet) "Suck my dik bich, yea that's it!"
(Later, when blowing his load) "Yeaaaaaaaaa, take that! Swallow!... Now, could you smile towards the closet, darling?" :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:17 am
:mrgreen:

Wonder if anyone else can add to this so far. This could end up being a 2 page dialog! :mrgreen:

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:20 pm
It'd be nice but I doubt I'd want to do most of em. I believe the last time I checked, they're unclean, with STD's. :shock: Yikes... I know a couple that are just complete sluts because they're so damn rich. Even the mom is a slut herself. Damn MILFS.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:04 pm
The finest MILF i ever saw was this rich kid's mom. His father was a cock doctor. Make's sense, I guess. He's packing hella scratch AND he's hung like a broken arm.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:41 pm
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:It'd be nice but I doubt I'd want to do most of em. I believe the last time I checked, they're unclean, with STD's. :shock: Yikes... I know a couple that are just complete sluts because they're so damn rich. Even the mom is a slut herself. Damn MILFS.

No good huh!

Find the good, quiet ones and do them over

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:19 pm
migya wrote:
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:It'd be nice but I doubt I'd want to do most of em. I believe the last time I checked, they're unclean, with STD's. :shock: Yikes... I know a couple that are just complete sluts because they're so damn rich. Even the mom is a slut herself. Damn MILFS.

No good huh!

Hey migya I just noticed you were on 6000.

Anyway, like the saying goes, silent but deadly. God I hope it means the deadly I like.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:07 pm
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:
migya wrote:

No good huh!

Hey migya I just noticed you were on 6000.

Anyway, like the saying goes, silent but deadly. God I hope it means the deadly I like.

Silent kind during the day, the screaming, moaning kind at night when your slamming them 8)

PreviousNext

Return to Warriors Basketball