Trade even the Kitchen Sink

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:56 pm
KG is a top 20 all time player but will never be recognized for his true excellence until he has a halfway decent supporting cast that allows him to win it all
ImageImage
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:26 pm
Just like we have on our mighty Warriors!

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:50 pm
migya wrote:
#32 wrote:
migya wrote:Good point but KG will want out after this season, you'll see! He won't take anymore fruitless seasons! McHale will swing a trade that gets him the most talent

You said this at the beginning of last season. You said Garnett would be in a different jersey by the start of this season.

All logic pointed to that being the case! The guy must be frustrated to be on a team that is now not even making the playoffs! He will want out

You said this last year.

And my retort from last year (which still stands) is that franchise, league-changing players (like Garnett) are NEVER traded within the same conference. IF the TWolves dump him (doubtful), it'll be into the Eastern Conference. They could get a lot of talent AND not have to deal with KG in the playoffs.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:56 pm
#32 wrote:
migya wrote:
#32 wrote:
migya wrote:Good point but KG will want out after this season, you'll see! He won't take anymore fruitless seasons! McHale will swing a trade that gets him the most talent

You said this at the beginning of last season. You said Garnett would be in a different jersey by the start of this season.

All logic pointed to that being the case! The guy must be frustrated to be on a team that is now not even making the playoffs! He will want out

You said this last year.

And my retort from last year (which still stands) is that franchise, league-changing players (like Garnett) are NEVER traded within the same conference. IF the TWolves dump him (doubtful), it'll be into the Eastern Conference. They could get a lot of talent AND not have to deal with KG in the playoffs.

That would be the case most probably as it almost always happens with superstars but McHale would take talent over sending KG as far away as possible! The Warriors do have alot of young talent and McHale has picked some young talent lately (James, Foye the best of the bunch) and could rebuild with good young players quickly without becoming a worse team than what they are (Getting say a package of players out of Murphy, dun, Pietrus, Ellis, Taft, O'bryant, Baron and Biedrins)

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:33 pm
I will testify that Foye is the real deal, I saw him play in Vegas and dude is no Joke :!: :!:
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:01 pm
O.G. broe wrote:I will testify that Foye is the real deal, I saw him play in Vegas and dude is no Joke :!: :!:

Yea, alot of reviews say that he is the best guard of the draft and should make an immediate impact. The TWolves need him to!

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:16 am
migya wrote:
O.G. broe wrote:I will testify that Foye is the real deal, I saw him play in Vegas and dude is no Joke :!: :!:

Yea, alot of reviews say that he is the best guard of the draft and should make an immediate impact. The TWolves need him to!

Then a lot of reviews are wrong. Brandon Roy is the real deal, Foye is just the "second best real deal".
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:29 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:

Then a lot of reviews are wrong. Brandon Roy is the real deal, Foye is just the "second best real deal".

Roy is a SG while Foye is a PG/SG. From what I've read, he is a player that is read to contribute now

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:38 am
migya wrote:Roy is a SG while Foye is a PG/SG. From what I've read, he is a player that is read to contribute now

Yeah, but I don't think Foye is a real pg, he seems more like a combo guard. And I'd rather have Roy for that role (and any other, in fact).
Previous

Return to Trades