I have a documentary show who is behind the trad cent disas

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:44 pm
I want to set up an FTP site or something so most of you can download this!

I was searching for the movie Snakes On A Plane with Samuel L Jackson and about 20 mpg. files came up. I always make sure to download the ones that are at least 650mbs because that will be the full movie. I selected the file named "SNAKES ON A PLANE XVID SCREENER" and left it downloading overnight. In the morning (that's yesterday morning - Friday over here) I got up to get ready for work and decided to take a little look at the movie to see what it was like. It was not the movie with Samuel Jackson but a documentary about how the disasters of Sept 11th were all fabricated and setup by the wannkers of the U.S. governement (yet another one).

If you have BearShare file sharing program then download this immediately, it will show all you skeptics that what I was saying about a week ago was true. If you don't have it and don't want to get it (you can get the program for free), I can try to setup a CuteFTP server and you can all downloaded from there but it usually takes a bit longer and not everyone can download at once.

A little summary of the documentary:
The two planes that crashed into the two towers were likely military planes and not commercial passenger planes, just as some eyewitnesses said that day. Also, the two towers collapsed because bombs were planted in both buildings and there was some 5 or more bombs in each tower! That is why the towers fell straight to the ground, like in demolitions of buildings that are not wanted anymore! That is why flashes were seen from the sides of the buildings just before they collapsed.

The pentagon did not get hit by a commercial passenger plane either! That is why no major debris was found near the pentagon, like the wings and engines! It was a missile and it penetrated some 5 walls deep into the pentagon!

The most shocking one (and they were all shocking but this one is worse to me) is that the passenger plane called "Flight 93" did not go down at all!!!! It was brought back to the Cleveland Hopkins airport and the people were taken away, never to be seen again! The debris at Shanksville or wherever the plane supposedly crashed was just a few scraps of metal and not the debris of a plane. The trees where the plane suposedly crashed were not even burnt!!!!

GOTTA GET THIS EVERYONE! IT REALLY IS SHOCKING!!!!

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:44 am
Snakes on a Plane... Image

"Yo, dude, we got motherfuckin' snakes on the motherfucking'plane"

Worst movie ever...
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:10 am
Haven't seen the movie but it should arrive to my hard drive in a few hours :mrgreen:

Seriously, this documentary will blow everyone's mind and it is a MUST SEE for everyone!

Please get bearshare and search for "Snakes on a plane" and select the video file named "SNAKES ON A PLANE XVID SCREENER", it is 698mbs and can might be listed as being 732,350,464 bytes.

A REAL SERIOUS ISSUE THAT EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT!

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:47 am
If it's anything like the usual, run-of-the-mill, 9/11 conspiracy theory movies that pop up every month, I'm good off it.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:58 pm
#32 wrote:If it's anything like the usual, run-of-the-mill, 9/11 conspiracy theory movies that pop up every month, I'm good off it.

Yeah, a new theory always comes out.

Here's an out of the blue question...is Snakes on a Plane good?
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:07 pm
#32 wrote:If it's anything like the usual, run-of-the-mill, 9/11 conspiracy theory movies that pop up every month, I'm good off it.

It's attitudes like that that allow these things to happen over and over again!

Just download the fukin documentary and see for yourself! Your not going to lose anything anyway!!!!

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:51 pm
migya wrote:Haven't seen the movie but it should arrive to my hard drive in a few hours :mrgreen:

Seriously, this documentary will blow everyone's mind and it is a MUST SEE for everyone!

Please get bearshare and search for "Snakes on a plane" and select the video file named "SNAKES ON A PLANE XVID SCREENER", it is 698mbs and can might be listed as being 732,350,464 bytes.

Bearshare good? I have Limewire and they really suck at downloading movies because they aren't really good at searching for movies, only music. I heard Bearshare is good for downloading movies, especially certain types. :wink: . But uh, whatever, I'll see what this thing is all about.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:26 pm
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:
migya wrote:Haven't seen the movie but it should arrive to my hard drive in a few hours :mrgreen:

Bearshare good? I have Limewire and they really suck at downloading movies because they aren't really good at searching for movies, only music. I heard Bearshare is good for downloading movies, especially certain types. :wink: . But uh, whatever, I'll see what this thing is all about.

Bearshare is good and does the job!

Like I said, noone has anything to lose and everything to gain from watching this documentary!

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:20 am
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:Bearshare good? I have Limewire and they really suck at downloading movies because they aren't really good at searching for movies, only music. I heard Bearshare is good for downloading movies, especially certain types. :wink: . But uh, whatever, I'll see what this thing is all about.

I use a combination of e-mule and torrents... Limewire is lame.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:03 am
For those that do take the time to invest in their own self existence and download this documentary, post your response after you have viewed it!

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:09 am
migya wrote:For those that do take the time to invest in their own self existence and download this documentary, post your response after you have viewed it!

It's funny, I downloaded the SNAKES IN A PLANE XVID SCREENER, and know what?... it WAS the snakes in a plane screener... God that movie must suck (I say must because I deleted it asap).
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:15 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:For those that do take the time to invest in their own self existence and download this documentary, post your response after you have viewed it!

It's funny, I downloaded the SNAKES IN A PLANE XVID SCREENER, and know what?... it WAS the snakes in a plane screener... God that movie must suck (I say must because I deleted it asap).

Did you use Bearshare and was the file you chose the exact size that I said = 698MB (732,350,464 bytes)? You must have got the wrong one! Get the one I'm talking about, you will not regret it!

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:17 am
migya wrote:Did you use Bearshare and was the file you chose the exact size that I said = 698MB (732,350,464 bytes)? You must have got the wrong one! Get the one I'm talking about, you will not regret it!

No, e-mule... I have so many things in the queue to download that I can't change right now.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:07 pm
Yeah, I always though Limewire sucked. I'm guessing that's more of type of app for teenagers. Maybe Bearshare is good for 18+ yes?
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:23 pm
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:Yeah, I always though Limewire sucked. I'm guessing that's more of type of app for teenagers. Maybe Bearshare is good for 18+ yes?

Bearshare is what I use and sometimes a bit torrent.

I found this real revealing documentary on Bearshare and I'm going to show it to my workmates and jiu jitsu friends. This is something that everyone should see!

Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum