When will #32 break the 5000 post plateau

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

When's it gonna happen?

13%
less then 24 hours
1
13%
1 to 3 days
1
13%
3 to 7 days
1
13%
7 to 10 days
1
13%
10 to 14 days
1
13%
over 2 weeks
1
No votes
over 3 weeks
25%
Before the Season Opener
2

Total votes: 8

User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:40 am
migya wrote:
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:Time to get wasted today 32...and even more. :wink: In basketball, they say, penetrate to the hole. Try that, but don't think basketball, if you know where I'm going. :mrgreen:



:mrgreen:


And if there ain't any stunners around (which there should be otherwise don't really touch nothing), you can always keep drinking because drinking makes them look better :mrgreen:


You can even use the "But it's my birthday..." excuse if no other plan works... :mrgreen:
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21967
» Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:23 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:Time to get wasted today 32...and even more. :wink: In basketball, they say, penetrate to the hole. Try that, but don't think basketball, if you know where I'm going. :mrgreen:



:mrgreen:


And if there ain't any stunners around (which there should be otherwise don't really touch nothing), you can always keep drinking because drinking makes them look better :mrgreen:


You can even use the "But it's my birthday..." excuse if no other plan works... :mrgreen:



"It's my birthday", now get on your knees! :mrgreen:
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:26 am
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:Time to get wasted today 32...and even more. :wink: In basketball, they say, penetrate to the hole. Try that, but don't think basketball, if you know where I'm going. :mrgreen:



:mrgreen:


And if there ain't any stunners around (which there should be otherwise don't really touch nothing), you can always keep drinking because drinking makes them look better :mrgreen:


You can even use the "But it's my birthday..." excuse if no other plan works... :mrgreen:



"It's my birthday", now get on your knees! :mrgreen:


Yeah, that was the idea... god, I love "birthdays" :bday: :mrgreen:
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21967
» Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:19 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:Time to get wasted today 32...and even more. :wink: In basketball, they say, penetrate to the hole. Try that, but don't think basketball, if you know where I'm going. :mrgreen:



:mrgreen:


And if there ain't any stunners around (which there should be otherwise don't really touch nothing), you can always keep drinking because drinking makes them look better :mrgreen:


You can even use the "But it's my birthday..." excuse if no other plan works... :mrgreen:



"It's my birthday", now get on your knees! :mrgreen:


Yeah, that was the idea... god, I love "birthdays" :bday: :mrgreen:



I like biches on their knees :D
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 9163
» Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:28 pm
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:Time to get wasted today 32...and even more. :wink: In basketball, they say, penetrate to the hole. Try that, but don't think basketball, if you know where I'm going. :mrgreen:



:mrgreen:


And if there ain't any stunners around (which there should be otherwise don't really touch nothing), you can always keep drinking because drinking makes them look better :mrgreen:


You can even use the "But it's my birthday..." excuse if no other plan works... :mrgreen:



"It's my birthday", now get on your knees! :mrgreen:


Yeah, that was the idea... god, I love "birthdays" :bday: :mrgreen:



I like biches on their knees :D



Ah, what a way to start up a night than a good ol' biatch on her knees.
User avatar

Moderator
Posts: 13751
» Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:16 pm
Hmm?

Sorry guys, I wasn't listening... I was too busy banging the bajesus outta this chick I picked up from the bar last night. :mrgreen:

All Star
Posts: 2261
» Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:11 pm
Did it taste like chicken :mrgreen:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 9163
» Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:46 pm
#32 wrote:Hmm?

Sorry guys, I wasn't listening... I was too busy banging the bajesus outta this chick I picked up from the bar last night. :mrgreen:



That's what I like to hear. That's how a REAL man talks. Hey, as long as you scored that's all that matters. Just hope you remembered to end it with the game winner at the buzzer. :wink:
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3074
» Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:36 pm
Amen =D>
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21967
» Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:13 pm
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:
#32 wrote:Hmm?

Sorry guys, I wasn't listening... I was too busy banging the bajesus outta this chick I picked up from the bar last night. :mrgreen:



That's what I like to hear. That's how a REAL man talks. Hey, as long as you scored that's all that matters. Just hope you remembered to end it with the game winner at the buzzer. :wink:




And by that you mean a facial cream cleanser :mrgreen:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 9163
» Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:17 pm
migya wrote:
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:
#32 wrote:Hmm?

Sorry guys, I wasn't listening... I was too busy banging the bajesus outta this chick I picked up from the bar last night. :mrgreen:



That's what I like to hear. That's how a REAL man talks. Hey, as long as you scored that's all that matters. Just hope you remembered to end it with the game winner at the buzzer. :wink:




And by that you mean a facial cream cleanser :mrgreen:



:-$ =D>
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:45 am
Image
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 9163
» Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:46 pm
TMC wrote:Image


AHAHAHAH nice one bro.
User avatar

Moderator
Posts: 13751
» Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:03 pm
O.G. broe wrote:Did it taste like chicken :mrgreen:

Damned if I know. I never eat unless I've been dating a bitch for a couple months or so (and can count her fucks on one hand).

xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:
#32 wrote:Hmm?

Sorry guys, I wasn't listening... I was too busy banging the bajesus outta this chick I picked up from the bar last night. :mrgreen:



That's what I like to hear. That's how a REAL man talks. Hey, as long as you scored that's all that matters. Just hope you remembered to end it with the game winner at the buzzer. :wink:

The buzzer-beater came after double-overtime, bro. She was fine, man. I got a major thing for latina chicks (before they turn 25 and gain 300 lbs). :wink:
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21967
» Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:10 pm
#32 wrote:
O.G. broe wrote:Did it taste like chicken :mrgreen:

Damned if I know. I never eat unless I've been dating a bitch for a couple months or so (and can count her fucks on one hand).




That's it! Don't eat anything unless you know it's clean!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 8 guests