No votes
over 3 weeks
25%
Before the Season Opener

Total votes: 8

Hall of Famer
» Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:40 am
migya wrote:
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:Time to get wasted today 32...and even more. :wink: In basketball, they say, penetrate to the hole. Try that, but don't think basketball, if you know where I'm going. :mrgreen:

:mrgreen:

And if there ain't any stunners around (which there should be otherwise don't really touch nothing), you can always keep drinking because drinking makes them look better :mrgreen:

You can even use the "But it's my birthday..." excuse if no other plan works... :mrgreen:

Hall of Famer
» Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:23 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:Time to get wasted today 32...and even more. :wink: In basketball, they say, penetrate to the hole. Try that, but don't think basketball, if you know where I'm going. :mrgreen:

And if there ain't any stunners around (which there should be otherwise don't really touch nothing), you can always keep drinking because drinking makes them look better :mrgreen:

You can even use the "But it's my birthday..." excuse if no other plan works... :mrgreen:

"It's my birthday", now get on your knees! :mrgreen:

Hall of Famer
» Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:26 am
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:

Yeah, that was the idea... god, I love "birthdays" :bday: :mrgreen:

Hall of Famer
» Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:19 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:

I like biches on their knees :D

Franchise Player
» Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:28 pm
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:

I like biches on their knees :D

Ah, what a way to start up a night than a good ol' biatch on her knees.

» Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:16 pm
Hmm?

Sorry guys, I wasn't listening... I was too busy banging the bajesus outta this chick I picked up from the bar last night. :mrgreen:

All Star
» Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:11 pm
Did it taste like chicken :mrgreen:

Franchise Player
» Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:46 pm
#32 wrote:Hmm?

Sorry guys, I wasn't listening... I was too busy banging the bajesus outta this chick I picked up from the bar last night. :mrgreen:

That's what I like to hear. That's how a REAL man talks. Hey, as long as you scored that's all that matters. Just hope you remembered to end it with the game winner at the buzzer. :wink:

All Star
» Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:36 pm
Amen =D>

Hall of Famer
» Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:13 pm
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:

That's what I like to hear. That's how a REAL man talks. Hey, as long as you scored that's all that matters. Just hope you remembered to end it with the game winner at the buzzer. :wink:

And by that you mean a facial cream cleanser :mrgreen:

Franchise Player
» Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:17 pm
migya wrote:
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:

And by that you mean a facial cream cleanser :mrgreen:

:-$ =D>

Hall of Famer
» Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:45 am

Franchise Player
» Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:46 pm
TMC wrote:Image

AHAHAHAH nice one bro.

» Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:03 pm
O.G. broe wrote:Did it taste like chicken :mrgreen:

Damned if I know. I never eat unless I've been dating a bitch for a couple months or so (and can count her fucks on one hand).

xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:

The buzzer-beater came after double-overtime, bro. She was fine, man. I got a major thing for latina chicks (before they turn 25 and gain 300 lbs). :wink:

Hall of Famer
» Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:10 pm
#32 wrote:
O.G. broe wrote:Did it taste like chicken :mrgreen:

Damned if I know. I never eat unless I've been dating a bitch for a couple months or so (and can count her fucks on one hand).

That's it! Don't eat anything unless you know it's clean!