Fox Sport coverage of the 49ers game sucks!

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:06 am
Which is why me and my math teacher scout for Cowgirl fans during school sometimes. We despise those 'boys. Any jersey or association to them will be dealt with. Just the other day we caught one and torchered him with highlights and films of the Niners beating up on the Girls with the best ending of all.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:17 am
#32 wrote:Troy Aikman is a dildo in a football helmet.

Um, Brad Johnson is a good qb, but not good enough to make a team win by himself. We won with him at the helm, because:

1.- He was mistake free most of that season. Didn't have many great games, but didn't lose anyone either.

2.- Our defense carried the team all the way.

Sounds a lot like Aikman. A decent qb that needed a good supporting cast that included the second best RB of all time (with Walter Payton being the best) to get his rings (Hate aside. I can't stand Aikman, but I don't think he was that bad).

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:11 pm
Hey #32, did the game against the Lambs give you some new hope for the 49ers? It sure did for me. I realize they will still get beat by the really good defensive teams, but they sure looked a whole lot better than they did last year. Long live Frank Gore!

BTW. I saw Young and Montana for the full length of both their careers and there is no question that Montana was the superior quarterback.

Remember that Monday night game when Joe was playing with Kansas City and they played the 49ers with Steve at the helm. Joe showed Steve who was boss by winning the game with players who weren't nearly as good as the 49ers were at the time. Case closed.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:21 pm
jsw548 wrote:Hey #32, did the game against the Lambs give you some new hope for the 49ers? It sure did for me. I realize they will still get beat by the really good defensive teams, but they sure looked a whole lot better than they did last year. Long live Frank Gore!

BTW. I saw Young and Montana for the full length of both their careers and there is no question that Montana was the superior quarterback.

Remember that Monday night game when Joe was playing with Kansas City and they played the 49ers with Steve at the helm. Joe showed Steve who was boss by winning the game with players who weren't nearly as good as the 49ers were at the time. Case closed.

:D I have nothing more to add. You said it all.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum