The Pasta Mafia

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:43 pm
TMC wrote::dontknow:

I liked a lot more the reptilian humanoid bloodline that controls the world theory... :mrgreen:

That's an extreme part and something that throws most people of. It doesn't make the factual, evidence wrong now does it????

I laughed at that part of Icke's writings but then I researched (like he tells you to) the many religions and old tribal faiths of the past and some that still exist (like the aborigines and the native americans) and there is almost always reference to lizard or snake reptilianlike creatures as gods! Not the creatures that roam the floor of the earth getting stomped on when needed, but actual alienlike intelligent beings that influence things. I've met some South Americans from Chile who were brought up in a village in the mountains before they moved to the city and then came here to Perth, and they say that at night, you can sometimes see some strange shiit, like reptillianlike beings, either as physical beings like us or spiritlike that are not physical. That shiit blew my mind, so that is not just an author of some extreme writings talking garbage, some people, probably alot, have witnessed stuff like that.

Note also that the presidents and some famous people go to Bohemian grove, among other spots in the world, and undertake rituals that involve statues of Owls and reptiles! Something there too!

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:13 pm
Good to see another reader 32!

Yeah, the thing is sometimes he's serious and it's funny for him to rip apart movies and theories and such, and others he's joking around like when he practically worships himself.

He says he writes about things that piss him off and a lot of the things he writes does piss him off (like the stupid emails he gets, read the hatemail section), but there's also stuff that he doesn't care about (like animal rights). It's a mixed bag.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:31 am
migya wrote:
TMC wrote::dontknow:

I liked a lot more the reptilian humanoid bloodline that controls the world theory... :mrgreen:

That's an extreme part and something that throws most people of. It doesn't make the factual, evidence wrong now does it????

I laughed at that part of Icke's writings but then I researched (like he tells you to) the many religions and old tribal faiths of the past and some that still exist (like the aborigines and the native americans) and there is almost always reference to lizard or snake reptilianlike creatures as gods! Not the creatures that roam the floor of the earth getting stomped on when needed, but actual alienlike intelligent beings that influence things. I've met some South Americans from Chile who were brought up in a village in the mountains before they moved to the city and then came here to Perth, and they say that at night, you can sometimes see some strange shiit, like reptillianlike beings, either as physical beings like us or spiritlike that are not physical. That shiit blew my mind, so that is not just an author of some extreme writings talking garbage, some people, probably alot, have witnessed stuff like that.

Note also that the presidents and some famous people go to Bohemian grove, among other spots in the world, and undertake rituals that involve statues of Owls and reptiles! Something there too!

Gaia will come to haunt us!!!!! :mrgreen: (Don't get pissed off, I'm just kidding...)

Those stories come from superstition, mainly. And some people really believe in them. I don't.

migya wrote:You honestly believe that a pack of arabs who are nowhere near as advanced, technologically and intelligently, as the U.S. fascist regime could possibly get through the air tight U.S. defense that noone has been able to go through

Is this for real?. The didn't get through any air tight defense. NY's airport is too close to the city. There was no time to react.

Same thing happened in Madrid with the trains. You cannot foresee when there will be an attack. It's not possible to have a defense against any kind of terrorist attack.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:35 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:You honestly believe that a pack of arabs who are nowhere near as advanced, technologically and intelligently, as the U.S. fascist regime could possibly get through the air tight U.S. defense that noone has been able to go through

Is this for real?. The didn't get through any air tight defense. NY's airport is too close to the city. There was no time to react.

Same thing happened in Madrid with the trains. You cannot foresee when there will be an attack. It's not possible to have a defense against any kind of terrorist attack.

There would have been alot more attacks if it was so easy! The evidence is there that the U.S. government has been a part of pretty much every movement and attack of any major kind in the last 50 or so years. The Soviets would have blown up the U.S and vice versa wby using secret agents to plant bombs years ago! Just doesn't happen that easily

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:39 am
migya wrote:The Soviets would have blown up the U.S and vice versa wby using secret agents to plant bombs years ago! Just doesn't happen that easily

The Cold War was not a real, open warfare, war. You can't compare it with this. It was... antagonism, mainly.

In truth, the only defense against terrorist attacks is anticipating them. Get info on the kind of attack, where and when. If not, it can't be stopped, unless you oppose all the rights and liberties Constitutions guarantee to the civilians.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:44 am
TMC wrote:unless you oppose all the rights and liberties Constitutions guarantee to the civilians.

That's exactly what the fascist rulers want - To take away our rights of freedom by giving reasons like terrorist attacks. People will even agree to it

Rookie
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:32 pm
i could have sworn the name of this topic was "the pasta mafia"...

migya, if u have reviews, submit them to macdoe via email for review...
CHRIS MULLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:43 am
Read the "Are You Pasta Mafia Worthy?" thread for review submission details!
Josh Jamison a.k.a. Adonal's The Man!
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:28 am
New reviews have just been posted on http://www.pastamafia.com.

- Bronco Billy's Pizza Palace (restaurants)
- Sneakers Pub & Grill (restaurants, hot spots)
- Jollibee (restaurants, cold spots)
- Nacho Libre (movies)

Check 'em out!
Josh Jamison a.k.a. Adonal's The Man!
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:45 am
Sneakers is the sh*t!
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:13 am
New Review Posted!