This Changes EVERYTHING

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:23 am
I just became a Raider Fan !!!

It's not that I'll ever NOT be a 49er fan .. Never Happen

It's not that I haven't enjoyed etc and rooted for etc
the Raiders ... but .. not like a Raider Fan

Today .. in the 2nd quarter of this Raider Game ..
I just became a Raider Fan

Walter comes in for the unfortunate

and CHANGES EVERYTHING !!!

I just fell in love with that picture of Shell ,,, Walter ... and Moss

P.S. LONG LIVE DON NELSON

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Last edited by SoCooLBob on Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:33 am
TD RAVENS... :wink:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:51 am
you just hopped on the wrong bandwagon. see all those empty seats? that should of been a sign.

enjoy your long, long, looooooooooong season.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13509
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:52 pm
This is a hell of a time to become a Raiders fan. It's like booking a ticket on the Titantic right after they hit the iceberg.
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21364
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:21 pm
#32 wrote:This is a hell of a time to become a Raiders fan. It's like booking a ticket on the Titantic right after they hit the iceberg.



Or being a little kid and walking into Neverland Ranch after Mike jacko has just finished his morning sugar pops meal :mrgreen:
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:27 pm
Let's Face It

I Believe In IMPROVEMENT :banghead:
I Believe In IMPROVEMENT :banghead:
I Believe In IMPROVEMENT :banghead:
I Believe In IMPROVEMENT :banghead:

How 'bout them 49ers !!!
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:07 am
SoCooLBob wrote:How 'bout them 49ers !!!


::lol:

Good comeback. Let's rumble. :boxing:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13509
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:34 pm
SoCooLBob wrote:Let's Face It

I Believe In IMPROVEMENT :banghead:
I Believe In IMPROVEMENT :banghead:
I Believe In IMPROVEMENT :banghead:
I Believe In IMPROVEMENT :banghead:

How 'bout them 49ers !!!

Believing in improvement is great. I do, too.

That being said... why would you suddenly get behind a team that has done nothing but get worse since going to the Superbowl...? Shouldn't you be congradulating the 49ers (who are just starting to enjoy the fruits of their improvements) instead of getting on the Raiders' train (who are just about to combust under the weight of their suck-tatude)?

I understand Oakland has nowhere to go but up... however, thus far, they've haven't exactly been the posterboys for "improvement".
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:03 pm
You're right ... no question.

I was just very pleased to see them put in Walter ... it was an "in the moment" thing ... I like the Raiders 'cause I'm a homie. Not like a Raider Fan, no question, in that arena ... I'm a 49er Fan .. I've lived .. and I've died ... and I've lived ... and I've died .. and I'm willing to do both.

Sure is good to see that Alex Kid look like a real football player.
And that tight end ...
And what's going to happen with that 81 ...

Do they have enough depth to play decent ALL YEAR?
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13509
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:09 pm
SoCooLBob wrote:I was just very pleased to see them put in Walter ... it was an "in the moment" thing ... I like the Raiders 'cause I'm a homie. Not like a Raider Fan, no question, in that arena ... I'm a 49er Fan .. I've lived .. and I've died ... and I've lived ... and I've died .. and I'm willing to do both.

Sure is good to see that Alex Kid look like a real football player.
And that tight end ...
And what's going to happen with that 81 ...

Do they have enough depth to play decent ALL YEAR?

I think so.

Antonio Bryant is currently leading the NFL in YAC. As long as the guy keeps his attitude in check, he has the tools to be a big time reciever (and Alex is doing a great job getting him the ball).

Right now, they're missing (the better) half of their offensive line... and their RB and QB are still playing near-flawlessly. That can only improve with the respective returns of Jonas Jennings and (former Pro Bowler) Larry Allen. It's kind of scary to think of how good they'd be with Jeremy Newberry. :shock:

As long as the defense can stay decent (they've played above-average stopping the ball thus far), the 49ers have the offense to make a huge leap off of last year's record.

And, just think... we haven't even seen a blowup game from Vernon Davis yet (and the kid's a stud, no doubt about it). :!:

With the way they're playing right now... is it a stretch to think that a 7... 8... or even 9 win season is possible?? :D
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:37 pm
#32 wrote:
SoCooLBob wrote:I was just very pleased to see them put in Walter ... it was an "in the moment" thing ... I like the Raiders 'cause I'm a homie. Not like a Raider Fan, no question, in that arena ... I'm a 49er Fan .. I've lived .. and I've died ... and I've lived ... and I've died .. and I'm willing to do both.

Sure is good to see that Alex Kid look like a real football player.
And that tight end ...
And what's going to happen with that 81 ...

Do they have enough depth to play decent ALL YEAR?

I think so.

Antonio Bryant is currently leading the NFL in YAC. As long as the guy keeps his attitude in check, he has the tools to be a big time reciever (and Alex is doing a great job getting him the ball).

Right now, they're missing (the better) half of their offensive line... and their RB and QB are still playing near-flawlessly. That can only improve with the respective returns of Jonas Jennings and (former Pro Bowler) Larry Allen. It's kind of scary to think of how good they'd be with Jeremy Newberry. :shock:

As long as the defense can stay decent (they've played above-average stopping the ball thus far), the 49ers have the offense to make a huge leap off of last year's record.

And, just think... we haven't even seen a blowup game from Vernon Davis yet (and the kid's a stud, no doubt about it). :!:

With the way they're playing right now... is it a stretch to think that a 7... 8... or even 9 win season is possible?? :D



Hey man, if the Niners can win without their two best linemen in the lineup and start two other guys in that spot who don't seem better than the ones the Raiders have and not allow any sacks, that's a sign that they'll win more games than we'd think. I tell ya, great franchises like the Niners always find ways to rebound fast. From Montana to Young, I just don't see this franchise falling to its knees for help. Even Garcia did well the year Young went down. They've had great/hall of fame talent and they always found ways to bring in the right coach counting out Erickson's sorry a*s. Bill Walsh was one heck of a coach also. Can't wait to see how this team's future pans out! GO NINERS!

Yup, got into the moment there.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:02 pm
Oh my ... I think I just wet my pants.
Did you say 49ers and Offense?
Where's the clicker, where's the clicker.
Hold Up Lines !!!
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:24 am
#32 wrote:With the way they're playing right now... is it a stretch to think that a 7... 8... or even 9 win season is possible?? :D


Yes, I'd say 5-6 wins at best... Not every team is going to be as easy as the Rams. You have no chance to win against Seattle, probably will split with Arizona and with the Rams, that's two wins... I don't know the rest of you schedule, but 3-4 more wins should be the usual.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:58 am
So when do we start talking about next year :banghead:
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:30 pm
Hey at least we all know who is most likely the better team on offense in the bay. Can't wait to see how many arguments and fights happen during the Raider/Niner game. Smith accompanied by Norv, Gore, Davis, and Lawson bring light on this team.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron