The Pasta Mafia

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:54 am
migya wrote:Guys, I really would like to add my own reviews to your site! It looks like my sort of scene! Please reply on this thread or message me telling me what you think

Why don't you start a thread with those reviews?. That way, everyone of us would be able to collaborate and share some laughs... and the best ones, if they want to, can also be posted there.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:27 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:Guys, I really would like to add my own reviews to your site! It looks like my sort of scene! Please reply on this thread or message me telling me what you think

Why don't you start a thread with those reviews?. That way, everyone of us would be able to collaborate and share some laughs... and the best ones, if they want to, can also be posted there.

We could all do that in one thread! I might start that tonight! Great idea my spanish comrad
:D

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:00 am
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:

We could all do that in one thread! I might start that tonight! Great idea my spanish comrad

Just wondering... how do you plan to rate them?. 0 to 5 sluts? :mrgreen:
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:55 pm
:D Pretty funny stuff, reminds me a lot of this hilarious site:

http://www.maddox.xmission.com If you like this site, check the link out too.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:47 pm
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:

Just wondering... how do you plan to rate them?. 0 to 5 sluts? :mrgreen:

Just wait and see............. :mrgreen:

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:58 pm
John Patrick wrote::D Pretty funny stuff, reminds me a lot of this hilarious site:

Pretty funny but the site owner is more of a fukin dikhed than anything else. And I believe that is great evidence that 911 shiit was setup by the government

911 is exactly like the emergency number in the U.S. (911), Coincidence.. nah............ never is is it :roll:

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:26 pm
I do agree the guy is a dick but it's pretty f*cking funny, and he has like 7 years worth of material!

As for the 9-11 conspiracy, it's not true, all that is bullsh*t, if the government made all these conspiracies, then why would they leave hints like that?
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:58 pm
John Patrick wrote:I do agree the guy is a dick but it's pretty f*cking funny, and he has like 7 years worth of material!

As for the 9-11 conspiracy, it's not true, all that is bullsh*t, if the government made all these conspiracies, then why would they leave hints like that?

They are not perfect! They also like to rub everyone's face in it because they know that people are to gutless to do anything!

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:01 pm
Yeah, but it's nonsense because:

How would they get the ENTIRE GOVERNMENT to follow along? They couldn't execute jack sh*t if even one person in the government opposed.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:20 pm
John Patrick wrote:Yeah, but it's nonsense because:

How would they get the ENTIRE GOVERNMENT to follow along? They couldn't execute jack sh*t if even one person in the government opposed.

That's why not all of them in the government are involved :wink:

The hierachy system allows for the guy just above you (who you answer to) to know what you don't and he doesn't tell you. You only know what he wants you to know! That is the system that controls the whole world - A pyramid structure where the higher levels know what the real agenda is while the rest are oblivious and believe that the opposite is true

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:37 pm
The only POSSIBLE way would be the gov. hiring a terrorist network to complete the job, and even on the high level people will not unanimously agree which is why it's not possible.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:58 am
:dontknow:

I liked a lot more the reptilian humanoid bloodline that controls the world theory... :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:00 am
John Patrick wrote:The only POSSIBLE way would be the gov. hiring a terrorist network to complete the job, and even on the high level people will not unanimously agree which is why it's not possible.

The government is a terrorist organisation!

People agree through either fear, seduction or lies

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:49 pm
John Patrick wrote::D Pretty funny stuff, reminds me a lot of this hilarious site:

Maddox is f*cking hillarious. I been reading his sh*t for over 3 years now.

Of course, if you think he's serious the whole time, you'll think he's an asshole. But if you take it as what it is (satire humor), you'll loosen up about it.

migya wrote:Pretty funny but the site owner is more of a fukin dikhed than anything else. And I believe that is great evidence that 911 shiit was setup by the government

911 is exactly like the emergency number in the U.S. (911), Coincidence.. nah............ never is is it :roll:

Dude, migya... the entire article is about how there IS NO 9/11 conspiracy. He breaks down all that kid's evidence like a stack of cards.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:34 pm
#32 wrote:
migya wrote:Pretty funny but the site owner is more of a fukin dikhed than anything else. And I believe that is great evidence that 911 shiit was setup by the government

Dude, migya... the entire article is about how there IS NO 9/11 conspiracy. He breaks down all that kid's evidence like a stack of cards.

He just blatantly disagrees and gives weakarse reasons! Just a dikhed talking shiit really but what the heck.

You honestly believe that a pack of arabs who are nowhere near as advanced, technologically and intelligently, as the U.S. fascist regime could possibly get through the air tight U.S. defense that noone has been able to go through :roll:

Create the PROBLEM (in this case, that Islam is dangerous and threatens the U.S. and its slaves, um, people), wait for the people to react with dismay and horror and/or react yourself with statements like "how dare they, we stand for all that is good and just" ie. REACTION and then offer or push forward the SOLUTION (in this case, that Muslims should be watched for any "extreme thinking and actions" and start moving to take control of Islamic countries by making up bullshiit reasons to attack them).

All makes perfect sense and is easy to uncover with just a little research

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum