When will #32 break the 5000 post plateau

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

When's it gonna happen?

less then 24 hours
1
13%
1 to 3 days
1
13%
3 to 7 days
1
13%
7 to 10 days
1
13%
10 to 14 days
1
13%
over 2 weeks
1
13%
over 3 weeks
0
No votes
Before the Season Opener
2
25%
 
Total votes : 8

User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5850
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:04 pm
It took Don Nelson mania for #32 to return (But i'm glad to have you back cause there's only a few MDJr fans out there and you've definately given him the time of the day)

But when will #32 break the 5000 post Plateau.

The correct answer wins Free Throw Tutoreage from So Cool Bob and a trip to the movies.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5850
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:06 pm
my answer is witin the 7 to 10 days. but i had to vote before the season opener because hell that mean's i can definately not get the incorrect answer ( I need those free throw lessons Bob )

Anyhow it would take a complete Miracle for #32 to announce his 2nd retirement....

I love how Don Nelson can get the best out of people.... welcome back #32.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21220
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:59 pm
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:IThe correct answer wins Free Throw Tutoreage from So Cool Bob and a trip to the movies.




That's going to get every cunnt voting like a madman now isn't it :mrgreen:


Just a joke, no disrespect So Cool Bob
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:48 am
I can't believe there's a poll for this...

Ok, I'll play along. 7 days exactly.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21220
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:29 am
TMC wrote:I can't believe there's a poll for this...

Ok, I'll play along. 7 days exactly.



pawndog's just trying to increase his post number :mrgreen:
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:33 am
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:I can't believe there's a poll for this...

Ok, I'll play along. 7 days exactly.



pawndog's just trying to increase his post number :mrgreen:


Yeah, and I do mine. No team can survive with only one all star. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21220
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:35 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:I can't believe there's a poll for this...

Ok, I'll play along. 7 days exactly.



pawndog's just trying to increase his post number :mrgreen:


Yeah, and I do mine. No team can survive with only one all star. :mrgreen:



But he's a superstar! We are just fine :mrgreen:
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya

Role Player
Posts: 230
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:12 pm
Location: SAN FRAN
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:51 am
damn...i want to increase my numbers now...i feel like a second year rookie...i've been here almost everyday i'm just not a post hog...but look out baby...i'm allstar bound...coming for ya migya...

Role Player
Posts: 230
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:12 pm
Location: SAN FRAN
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:52 am
i'll take 5 days...ellie just got canned..
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2558
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:53 am
Location: where you aren't
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:21 am
dstown wrote:damn...i want to increase my numbers now...i feel like a second year rookie...i've been here almost everyday i'm just not a post hog...but look out baby...i'm allstar bound...coming for ya migya...

I'm not a post hog. I just have a lot to say......
ImageImage
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5850
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:40 pm
I am trying to increase my post count Migya... :D

Whilst you do it behind the keyboard i was trained in the art of Hakeem 'The Dream' Olajowan.

ONE POST MOVE/COUNT AT A TIME.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21220
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:22 pm
dstown wrote:damn...i want to increase my numbers now...i feel like a second year rookie...i've been here almost everyday i'm just not a post hog...but look out baby...i'm allstar bound...coming for ya migya...




You do it boy, plenty of ball (and muff) for everyone! :mrgreen:
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21220
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:23 pm
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:I am trying to increase my post count Migya... :D

Whilst you do it behind the keyboard i was trained in the art of Hakeem 'The Dream' Olajowan.

ONE POST MOVE/COUNT AT A TIME.



Hmmmmmmm yes................ :roll:


What can I say, I score like Jordan :mrgreen:
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:19 am
migya wrote:
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:I am trying to increase my post count Migya... :D

Whilst you do it behind the keyboard i was trained in the art of Hakeem 'The Dream' Olajowan.

ONE POST MOVE/COUNT AT A TIME.



Hmmmmmmm yes................ :roll:


What can I say, I score like Jordan :mrgreen:


I thought you were going to say "I score like Jenna"... Would seem more natural. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21220
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:03 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:I am trying to increase my post count Migya... :D

Whilst you do it behind the keyboard i was trained in the art of Hakeem 'The Dream' Olajowan.

ONE POST MOVE/COUNT AT A TIME.



Hmmmmmmm yes................ :roll:


What can I say, I score like Jordan :mrgreen:


I thought you were going to say "I score like Jenna"... Would seem more natural. :mrgreen:




I ain't no two bit slut! I just like to see the girls as they like to be seen :mrgreen:
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
Next

Return to Warriors Basketball

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests