NBA.com Photo of the Year...

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:16 am
migya wrote:READ BOOKS BY DAVID ICKE!


This David Icke?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_icke


David Vaughan Icke, pronounced /aɪk/ (born April 29, 1952) is a former professional football player, reporter, television sports presenter, and British Green Party national spokesperson. Since 1990, he has been what he calls a "full-time investigator into who and what is really controlling the world."

The Green Party distanced itself from him in 1991 after he announced that he was "the son of God,"(video) and a "channel for the Christ spirit." He began to dress only in turquoise and maintained that the world was ruled by a secret group called the "Global Elite", or "Illuminati", which he linked to The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, an anti-Semitic hoax. In 1999, he published The Biggest Secret, in which he wrote that the secret world government consists of a race of reptilian humanoids known as the Babylonian Brotherhood, and that many prominent figures are, in fact, reptilian, including George W. Bush, Queen Elizabeth II, Kris Kristofferson, and Boxcar Willie.

Icke has further claimed that a small group of Jews, namely the Rothschild family — who are really a "reptilian humanoid bloodline" — secretly financed Adolf Hitler and supported the Holocaust. As a result, Icke's speaking tours at one time attracted the interest of British neo-Nazis such as Combat 18, and he continues to face opposition from Jewish and anti-racist groups such as the Anti-Defamation League in Canada. Icke has strongly denied that he is an anti-Semite, stressing that the Rothschilds are reptiles, not Jews.


Because that David Icke doesn't seem... well, sane.

In fact, seems like he has seen too many chapters of



Image
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21365
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:56 am
It's the man that has since gotten more grounded and written these passages:

If you want to know what life will be like unless we wake up fast, take a look at Nazi Germany. That is the world that awaits the global population as the plan I call the Brotherhood Agenda unfolds across the year 2000 and into the first 12 years of the new century. 2012 particularly, appears to be a crucial year for reasons we shall discuss. People have no idea of the abyss we are staring into or the nature of the world we are leaving for our children to endure and most people don’t seem to care. They would much rather ignore the obvious and go into denial of a truth that’s splatting them between the eyes. I feel like the cow who runs into the field screaming: “Hey, you know that truck that takes some of our friends away every month? Well they don’t take them to another field like we thought. They shoot them in the head, bleed them dry, cut them up, and put the pieces into packets. Then those humans buy them and eat them!” Imagine what the reaction of the rest of the herd would be: “You’re crazy man. They’d never do that. Anyway, I’ve got shares in that trucking company and I get a good return. Shut up, you’re making waves.”


Once again, to understand what has happened in the United States we have to go back a very long time. The Phoenicians landed there in ancient times and what appeared to be Egyptian (Phoenician) or Oriental remains were found in the Grand Canyon in the early years of this century, although the knowledge of this has been suppressed. The naming of the US city of Phoenix in the Valley of the Sun in Arizona was inspired by an understanding of the true history of that area, no matter what the official version may wish us to believe. There is evidence that the Welsh, Irish, English and Scots landed in North America many centuries before Columbus. The official story that Christopher Columbus discovered the Americas is
ludicrous. A few miles from Edinburgh in Scotland today still stands Rosslyn Chapel, that holy grail of the Brotherhood Elite. It was built in the shape of a Templar cross by the St Clair-Sinclair family and is a mass of esoteric symbolism. The foundations were laid in 1446 and it was completed in the 1480s. How
remarkable then that the stonework at Rosslyn includes depictions of sweetcorn and cacti which were only found in America and Christopher Columbus did not
‘discover’ that continent until 1492! How could this be? There is, in fact, no mystery. Christopher Columbus was not even nearly the first white person to land in the Americas. The Phoenicians, Norse, Irish, Welsh, Bretons, Basques and Portuguese, all sailed to America before him



I have downloaded some 5 books written by him and though some will find some of what he says just too far fetched, many things are really on the money and makes you realise what has actually been happening all along. He had a very wild start but that's what happens when you dive into this sort of research - It can shock you, anger you and make you think off the mark a bit but he has, in the last 6 years or so, grounded himself and he researches on everything and reports it through his books
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
Posts: 1216
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 3:43 pm
Location: Union City/Torrance, CA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:39 pm
#32 wrote:But just allowing them to corrupt society and carve up the country a little finer amongst themselves is exactly what they want you to do. When you stop paying attention to politics... do you think it helps or hinders politicians in their quest for money and power?

Why do you think our country's being raped as we speak? The smart people are all not voting and the mouth-breathing Nascar fans are all going out to elect Bush and Arnold into office.

Personally, I'd prefer the lesser of two evils. Clinton was a damn good president. Getting his knob slobbed in office doesn't matter when it comes to how he handled the economy, what he did for the poor, and how he started chipping away at the budget that Regan and Bush put over our heads.


You look at the election headlines and its the same ol sickening mudslinging and show-off, opportunistic politicians that detract me from politics. I'm even sick of beauracracy(sp?) in my own engineering profession. A candidate that is humble and has a clear, laid out plan (or the closest to it) will get my vote. Bush would not get my vote now, but Kerry wouldn't get it either. Fred dean? omg hell no. Perhaps if Senator McCain ran, maybe. Hell, i'm thinking of not voting for a republican or a democrat in the next presidential race. Whatever it is, the lesser of two evils is still that. Evil.

Clinton, while he did a decent job with domestic affairs did not really address the events leading up to 9/11. He looked at them obviously, but the "blackhawk down" incident, USS Cole, WTC part 1 and Osamas release while detained did not really help us in terms of security. His response was to just lob a couple of missiles into an alleged terrorist stronghold that turned out to be a hospital. In terms of economy, the country as a whole did well, but our bracket (upper middle) suffered as a result of taxes upon taxes upon taxes. Sure the poor did well, and thats great, but my dad had to come out of retirement and work again in order for us to save up for my eventual college funds, pay off property taxes and normal bills. He had a tough time finding a job as his age and cheaper, younger import workers came in and took the jobs that he had. My mom was working as well, but that wasn't nearly enough for us to make ends meet. We were a one job family under Reagan but under Clinton, my family got screwed.

my 0.02$
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21365
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:43 pm
tkono wrote:A candidate that is humble and has a clear, laid out plan (or the closest to it) will get my vote.


Those are the sorts of people that should be leading the way for humanity, not controlling people, but using there intelligence and great humble, nonarrogant attitude to lead things into evolving and developing, materially and spiritually



tkono wrote:Hell, i'm thinking of not voting for a republican or a democrat in the next presidential race. Whatever it is, the lesser of two evils is still that. Evil.


They're all the fukin same!!!!

They are contolled by the same powers and are just puppets on the world stage! Nothing changes with who is elected because they are already "selected" before they presented as opposing groups, trying to convince the people that they will change things for the better



tkono wrote:Clinton did a decent job with domestic affairs.


Bet that those who were poor and/or struggling (pretty much 80% of the people in the U.S.) did not have it much better at all!

The corporate cunnts would have got some more money in their fukin pockets!!!!



tkono wrote:His response was to just lob a couple of missiles into an alleged terrorist stronghold that turned out to be a hospital.


You're surprised???? You need to look at the big picture of what these bastards really want and then you'll understand that these sorts of so called mistakes were never mistakes!!!!

The priks that run this gastly show want more people to die, especially those that fight against their fascist beliefs. I don't believe that Bin laden is an enemy of the priks that run the U.S., Britain and in reality, every other fukin country, he is in fact, a great friend who plays a character that makes the people of the world think that a global take over by the fascist priks is what is needed and what actually happen is that the average shmoe that voices dislike against them gets killed!


tkono wrote:In terms of economy, the country as a whole did well, but our bracket (upper middle) suffered as a result of taxes upon taxes upon taxes. Sure the poor did well, and thats great, but my dad had to come out of retirement and work again in order for us to save up for my eventual college funds, pay off property taxes and normal bills. He had a tough time finding a job as his age and cheaper, younger import workers came in and took the jobs that he had. My mom was working as well, but that wasn't nearly enough for us to make ends meet. We were a one job family under Reagan but under Clinton, my family got screwed.


Then you know what I'm talking about - Nothing improves but if you take a close look, the rich and pwerful corporate bastards have actually gained more power and things will get much worse very soon because they call the shots



tkono wrote:my 0.02$


Priceless actually!
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13511
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:45 pm
migya wrote:
tkono wrote:Clinton did a decent job with domestic affairs.


Bet that those who were poor and/or struggling (pretty much 80% of the people in the U.S.) did not have it much better at all!

The corporate cunnts would have got some more money in their fukin pockets!!!!

Actually, Clinton was viciously hated by the Republicans because he looked out for the poor and middle class, without lining the pockets of the rich.
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21365
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:03 pm
#32 wrote:
migya wrote:
tkono wrote:Clinton did a decent job with domestic affairs.


Bet that those who were poor and/or struggling (pretty much 80% of the people in the U.S.) did not have it much better at all!

The corporate cunnts would have got some more money in their fukin pockets!!!!

Actually, Clinton was viciously hated by the Republicans because he looked out for the poor and middle class, without lining the pockets of the rich.




The real rich and powerful have gotten stronger every year! The corporate power is being put in fewer hands but those hands are ever stronger! Corporations merge and aquire others in a designed way to give the power to the few priks that answer to the real masters!
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:41 am
migya wrote:
tkono wrote:A candidate that is humble and has a clear, laid out plan (or the closest to it) will get my vote.


Those are the sorts of people that should be leading the way for humanity, not controlling people, but using there intelligence and great humble, nonarrogant attitude to lead things into evolving and developing, materially and spiritually


They should be. The problem is that those sorts of people will never reach a position high enough in a political party that can back them up to the election...
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21365
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:18 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:
tkono wrote:A candidate that is humble and has a clear, laid out plan (or the closest to it) will get my vote.


Those are the sorts of people that should be leading the way for humanity, not controlling people, but using there intelligence and great humble, nonarrogant attitude to lead things into evolving and developing, materially and spiritually


They should be. The problem is that those sorts of people will never reach a position high enough in a political party that can back them up to the election...



Politics in bullshiit! things have got to be scrapped! The only way to go and build something proper
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:06 am
migya wrote:Politics in bullshiit! things have got to be scrapped! The only way to go and build something proper


How?. It's easier said than done. I agree with you that the system doesn't work on a general level. Greed is the force that moves it. But changing it ain't easy.

All Star
Posts: 1216
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 3:43 pm
Location: Union City/Torrance, CA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:52 am
#32 wrote:
migya wrote:
tkono wrote:Clinton did a decent job with domestic affairs.


Bet that those who were poor and/or struggling (pretty much 80% of the people in the U.S.) did not have it much better at all!

The corporate cunnts would have got some more money in their fukin pockets!!!!

Actually, Clinton was viciously hated by the Republicans because he looked out for the poor and middle class, without lining the pockets of the rich.


You can thank Clinton for the Indian tech support person (whose English I had to decipher). He along with Al Gore also "invented the internet" and was the "first black president" of the United states...... My family thanks him for running us into the ground...
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21365
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:53 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:Politics in bullshiit! things have got to be scrapped! The only way to go and build something proper


How?. It's easier said than done. I agree with you that the system doesn't work on a general level. Greed is the force that moves it. But changing it ain't easy.




It ain't easy because everyone is attached to this way of things (because they've never known anything else) and too afraid of such dramatic change! People only really want things to change if they are desperate, struggling to survive and/or at the point of death (either through the authorities physical force or disease)!

Either way, the current way things are run is not right and most people have been sightful enough to see it! No way things should be anywhere near this bad with the advancement in technology!
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:02 am
migya wrote:It ain't easy because everyone is attached to this way of things (because they've never known anything else) and too afraid of such dramatic change!


Oh, no. Humanity has seen much worse things. This is... well, survival of the fittest, in a way, but by no means as bad as previous regimens (sp?). This can't be compared to feudalism or dictatorships (just a couple of examples, there are many more).

At least, on a general level, democracy allows people to choose who will rule. Does it matter?, probably not much, but people has a chance to "judge" their rulers and choose who will do it. (That is, unless the elections aren't arrenged).

I guess most people consider this the lesser evil. But, as tkono said first, the lesser of two evils is still evil.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13511
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:34 pm
Yeesh. I gotta get outta this thread before my head explodes. It's getting way too stuffy for me.
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2558
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:53 am
Location: where you aren't
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:58 pm
#32 wrote:I just hate all aspects of sports that involve children.

All-star voting, "MVP"s of certain magazines, and now this...

Kids ruin voting because none of them know what they are talking about.

"Yay!!!! Kobe!!!!" :hello1:






:evil: No, bitch. Kobe's picture looks like crap.

I agree. I think that you should have to be a voting age american citizen to vote for the allstar team. No offense to yao but if he were spanish and pao gasol were chinese year would have made one or two allstar teams, Gasol would have made the starting lineup every year of his career. Or maybe instead of american citizens, you can only vote at the game. I can't stand to see T-mac starting over KG one more time.
ImageImage
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2558
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:53 am
Location: where you aren't
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:01 pm
#32 wrote:If you're referring to the US, the majority of Americans voted for Al Gore and John Kerry in the last two elections... but the Republicans staged Florida and Ohio, respectively... and what can the people do about it? Revolt?

I hate the fact that so few people these days give a shiit about politics. If this were happening in the 70's, Bush would have been out on his ass during his first term. If Nixon did anything THIS bad, the American people would probably give him the King Louis treatment and cut his damn head off. I hate the administration (and so do the majority of Americans).

amen
ImageImage
PreviousNext

Return to Sports Board

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron