Fave players all-time roster

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:15 am
migya wrote:I've only got half a gig left on my 80gig harddrive because of videos :mrgreen:

Gotta get another one if I'm going to get that Kobe 81pts game, I remember on DavkaBT it was some 1.5gig

Yeah, it depends on the bitrate (quality), but usually there are 800 mbs and 1.5 gbs...

But, you know, instead of buying another HD, you could delete some vids, or maybe burn them to cds or dvds... :wink:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:39 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:I've only got half a gig left on my 80gig harddrive because of videos :mrgreen:

Gotta get another one if I'm going to get that Kobe 81pts game, I remember on DavkaBT it was some 1.5gig

Yeah, it depends on the bitrate (quality), but usually there are 800 mbs and 1.5 gbs...

But, you know, instead of buying another HD, you could delete some vids, or maybe burn them to cds or dvds... :wink:

Yea but that would mean getting out the CD when I want to watch every vid and that just ain't on the agenda!

I can be a lazy prik :mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:19 pm
migya wrote:Firstly, Finley is not what he used to be and got fuk all time last season. Also, Finley only has played one season with the Spurs so far! Bowen is overrated!, he does what he has to but doesn't add a great advantage to the Spurs, he is even a liability on one end of the court! Hudson was great and should not be a surprise being mentioned.

LMAO! You're talking about liability on one end of the court, troy hudson is in a league of his own (well, him and dundun) in defensive suckage. I'd rather have a top 5 defender in the league averaging 7 and 4 than the worst defender in the league averaging 9 and 4. Troy Hudson had one pretty good year offensively but he still was the league's worst defender. Bowen isn't much of an offensive liability either, he's a role player. He doesn't need to touch the ball much but he shoots a high percentage (53% adjfg%) when he gets it. that's not a liability. a liability is somebody who turns it over and shoots pooly.
ImageImage
Previous

Return to Sports Board