The world needs more Cheerleaders like this....

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:49 pm
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:You all can't be real warriors fans. cause they based in the bay.

REAL WARRIORS CHEERLEADERS

Are 40 year old guys with shaven legs wearing pink hotpants sucking on a tropical flavoured lollipop

And That's why i live 12,000 km across the Pacific. Cause i don't want to be anywhere near the FREAKS that live on the otherside of the Bridge ;-)

well, well. 2 things - first, some of my best friends are those freaks you speak of, and I got no issue with them. Doesn't hurt or threaten me who someone wants to be with. And anyone Bush and his fellow haters want to demonize is o.k. with me. Much more importantly, do the math. Do you have ANY idea how easy it is for us non-freaks in a place where there are 2 straight women for every straight man??? :mrgreen:
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:47 pm
coltraning wrote:
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:You all can't be real warriors fans. cause they based in the bay.

REAL WARRIORS CHEERLEADERS

Are 40 year old guys with shaven legs wearing pink hotpants sucking on a tropical flavoured lollipop

And That's why i live 12,000 km across the Pacific. Cause i don't want to be anywhere near the FREAKS that live on the otherside of the Bridge ;-)

well, well. 2 things - first, some of my best friends are those freaks you speak of, and I got no issue with them. Doesn't hurt or threaten me who someone wants to be with. And anyone Bush and his fellow haters want to demonize is o.k. with me. Much more importantly, do the math. Do you have ANY idea how easy it is for us non-freaks in a place where there are 2 straight women for every straight man??? :mrgreen:

Coltraning, well said once again

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:57 pm
Yeah cool you can sympathize with closetmen, i personally don't have problems with them ( i will however cross the road if a extraverted one wants to hug me or show me some love )

But George W Bush is speaking for 60% of America when he says it's wrong, The "Red States" like Kansas and Texas are usually a makeup of Hard working blue collar Americans who have strong Catholic values, whilst the "Blue" states like California and New York are usually a makeup of Hollywood or Broadway types who have more of a leiniancy to accept it into there culture.

Here Here to great Ratios like that, When i come to check out some Warriors/Raiders game on a holiday, no doubt i'll have to hook up with Coltraining just in case i ACCIDENTALLY walk into the wrong bar.... WHOOPS !
Role Player
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:33 pm
WTF Buffalo Bill?? How did gay rights work its way into a strictly heterosexual thread??? Now, to get you gentlemen back on topic, I give you this....

Cheers guys.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:04 am

On track we are :)

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:26 am
breezer_79 wrote:WTF Buffalo Bill?? How did gay rights work its way into a strictly heterosexual thread??? Now, to get you gentlemen back on topic, I give you this....

Cheers guys.

While I am certain I am not the only one who sees the irony in the juxtaposition of that statement and that pic, it is still an excellent picture. 8)
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
Role Player
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:36 am
ahahahahaha, I can honestly say that I was not thinking about the irony of it at all when I posted it.....but now that you bring it to my attention.... :mrgreen: I love being unintentionally funny. Now.....more girls kissing please!

Cheers.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:59 am
Love it. I guess this is the perfect thread to "get rid of it" for some people if they get lazy. So....what's new with life. :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:53 am
You already know her from the redistro thread, but she's worth another look:

Another one for my Aussie friends:

And the last one, for Breezer

Image :evil2:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:05 am
TMC wrote:You already know her from the redistro thread, but she's worth another look:

Another one for my Aussie friends:

Image :evil2:

Bro why must you post Brazillan Soccer fans on a proud day for Australian Sports.

The Australian Boomers basketball team got a much needed win against Brazil in there first game of World Championships.

I'm up for supporting Soccer Brazillian naked fans. But we need more Boomerettes wrapped only in the Aussie Flag on a great day in Aussie sports! Boom Tizzle,
Role Player
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:09 am

Ah yes, you are indeed a man among men. Now I don't like her colours much but daaaaamn she looks good.

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:49 am
Women getting all over one another is alright because you see yourself as the meat for that sandwich! Guys going at it is just not a logical thing at all!

Role Player
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:42 am
What? kinda like putting two hotdogs in one bun?? Theres a visual I'm sure you won't forget for a while.

Cheers.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:00 pm
hahaha... meat to that sandwich.

:D
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:58 pm
when did GSW become 4chan? It's that coltraning's fault....
ImageImage
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum