Summer ain't over.

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Hall of Famer
» Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:07 am
#32 wrote:
coltraning wrote:that sounds like something more up Pest's alley, so long as it doesn't devolve into another argument between 32 and him over Shaq :mrgreen:

The number of those arguments is starting to rival the Garnett-to-Warriors-trade arguments I've had with migya... there's nothing left for either of us to say, but (somehow) it always seems to surface.

I will say one thing - Garnett would be great on the Warriors :mrgreen:

Rookie
» Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:38 pm
any of you guys go golfing? I've been thinking about doing just that... I heard it actually improves your PERSONALITY! Is this true?

» Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:51 pm
migya wrote:
#32 wrote:
coltraning wrote:that sounds like something more up Pest's alley, so long as it doesn't devolve into another argument between 32 and him over Shaq :mrgreen:

The number of those arguments is starting to rival the Garnett-to-Warriors-trade arguments I've had with migya... there's nothing left for either of us to say, but (somehow) it always seems to surface.

I will take that at face value and agree.

Hall of Famer
» Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:25 pm
#32 wrote:
migya wrote:
#32 wrote:

I will take that at face value and agree.

Thankyou good man :)