W's trade rumors for AI

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21967
» Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:02 pm
It is still early. I expected a few teams to offer something good for Iverson. If it doesn't happen, he might just be staying put where he is
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:24 am
But you can always get as good an offer from a team in the other conference. I wouldn't want to see the superstar that was traded all that often at all!


Sure. If the offers are similar, I'd trade him to the other conference, but if one is better than the other (as is the case here), then rivalries do not matter.

Look at it this way, you get the players of the other team, and they'll have the same motivation against them.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21967
» Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:42 am
TMC wrote:
But you can always get as good an offer from a team in the other conference. I wouldn't want to see the superstar that was traded all that often at all!


Sure. If the offers are similar, I'd trade him to the other conference, but if one is better than the other (as is the case here), then rivalries do not matter.

Look at it this way, you get the players of the other team, and they'll have the same motivation against them.



Unless there Vin Bakerlike! :mrgreen:

Rookie
Posts: 1
» Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:52 pm
With Al Harrington appearing to be off the market, the Warriors should make a strong push for Allen Iverson.

Murphy, Dunleavy, and Pietrus gets it done!
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2557
» Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:57 pm
except there's no way philly would do that
User avatar

Moderator
Posts: 13751
» Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:01 pm
I seriously hope Boston grabs Iverson before we even attempt to make an offer for him...

Getting Iverson for a can of tuna would suck, in my opinion. HE'S A BLACK HOLE WHO F*CKS OVER TEAMS BECAUSE HE'S A FATASS BALLHOG!!!

Why don't people understand. The reason Philly wants him out is because he's poison. Simple and plain.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21967
» Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:46 pm
#32 wrote:I seriously hope Boston grabs Iverson before we even attempt to make an offer for him...

Getting Iverson for a can of tuna would suck, in my opinion. HE'S A BLACK HOLE WHO F*CKS OVER TEAMS BECAUSE HE'S A FATASS BALLHOG!!!

Why don't people understand. The reason Philly wants him out is because he's poison. Simple and plain.



Iverson is THIN! not fat.

nice sig #32. very nice
User avatar

Moderator
Posts: 13751
» Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:11 pm
migya wrote:Iverson is THIN! not fat.

nice sig #32. very nice

:mrgreen: Thank you.

I wanted to put a similar line under "The Future", saying:

"THE PAST: Mully, Rock, & Bug"

... but the damn thing said the sig was too long, so I had to cut it... :!:
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21967
» Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:18 pm
Do you just search the internet for these pictures or do you scan them into your computer?
User avatar

Moderator
Posts: 13751
» Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:22 pm
I found the avatar on a Google search... the sig combo was something I pieced together in Microsoft Paint (because my lazy ass didn't wanna do it the right way in Photoshop)... and I, likewise, found the base pictures on an image search over Google... except Monta's; that's from NBA.com :mrgreen:
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21967
» Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:30 pm
The avatar is real nice! Might put that pic on my harddrive
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:44 pm
As this has evolved from its original purpose, I'll join in.

Great avatar, #32. Nice pick.

Now that we can change our profile, I may try to get an avatar too, if I can find something I like. I'm also too lazy to make one by myself...
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21967
» Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:59 pm
TMC wrote:As this has evolved from its original purpose, I'll join in.

Great avatar, #32. Nice pick.

Now that we can change our profile, I may try to get an avatar too, if I can find something I like. I'm also too lazy to make one by myself...



You could always express your true feelings with your avatar the way I did :mrgreen:
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:01 am
You could always express your true feelings with your avatar the way I did :mrgreen:


I was thinking on something like that, but I don't want Hobbes to ban me from the board. :wink:

<===== This one will work for now.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2557
» Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:57 pm
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:As this has evolved from its original purpose, I'll join in.

Great avatar, #32. Nice pick.

Now that we can change our profile, I may try to get an avatar too, if I can find something I like. I'm also too lazy to make one by myself...



You could always express your true feelings with your avatar the way I did :mrgreen:

done!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests