W's trade rumors for AI

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21364
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:02 pm
It is still early. I expected a few teams to offer something good for Iverson. If it doesn't happen, he might just be staying put where he is
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:24 am
But you can always get as good an offer from a team in the other conference. I wouldn't want to see the superstar that was traded all that often at all!


Sure. If the offers are similar, I'd trade him to the other conference, but if one is better than the other (as is the case here), then rivalries do not matter.

Look at it this way, you get the players of the other team, and they'll have the same motivation against them.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21364
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:42 am
TMC wrote:
But you can always get as good an offer from a team in the other conference. I wouldn't want to see the superstar that was traded all that often at all!


Sure. If the offers are similar, I'd trade him to the other conference, but if one is better than the other (as is the case here), then rivalries do not matter.

Look at it this way, you get the players of the other team, and they'll have the same motivation against them.



Unless there Vin Bakerlike! :mrgreen:
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya

Rookie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:42 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:52 pm
With Al Harrington appearing to be off the market, the Warriors should make a strong push for Allen Iverson.

Murphy, Dunleavy, and Pietrus gets it done!
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2558
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:53 am
Location: where you aren't
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:57 pm
except there's no way philly would do that
ImageImage
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13509
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:01 pm
I seriously hope Boston grabs Iverson before we even attempt to make an offer for him...

Getting Iverson for a can of tuna would suck, in my opinion. HE'S A BLACK HOLE WHO F*CKS OVER TEAMS BECAUSE HE'S A FATASS BALLHOG!!!

Why don't people understand. The reason Philly wants him out is because he's poison. Simple and plain.
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21364
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:46 pm
#32 wrote:I seriously hope Boston grabs Iverson before we even attempt to make an offer for him...

Getting Iverson for a can of tuna would suck, in my opinion. HE'S A BLACK HOLE WHO F*CKS OVER TEAMS BECAUSE HE'S A FATASS BALLHOG!!!

Why don't people understand. The reason Philly wants him out is because he's poison. Simple and plain.



Iverson is THIN! not fat.

nice sig #32. very nice
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13509
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:11 pm
migya wrote:Iverson is THIN! not fat.

nice sig #32. very nice

:mrgreen: Thank you.

I wanted to put a similar line under "The Future", saying:

"THE PAST: Mully, Rock, & Bug"

... but the damn thing said the sig was too long, so I had to cut it... :!:
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21364
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:18 pm
Do you just search the internet for these pictures or do you scan them into your computer?
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13509
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:22 pm
I found the avatar on a Google search... the sig combo was something I pieced together in Microsoft Paint (because my lazy ass didn't wanna do it the right way in Photoshop)... and I, likewise, found the base pictures on an image search over Google... except Monta's; that's from NBA.com :mrgreen:
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21364
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:30 pm
The avatar is real nice! Might put that pic on my harddrive
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:44 pm
As this has evolved from its original purpose, I'll join in.

Great avatar, #32. Nice pick.

Now that we can change our profile, I may try to get an avatar too, if I can find something I like. I'm also too lazy to make one by myself...
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21364
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:59 pm
TMC wrote:As this has evolved from its original purpose, I'll join in.

Great avatar, #32. Nice pick.

Now that we can change our profile, I may try to get an avatar too, if I can find something I like. I'm also too lazy to make one by myself...



You could always express your true feelings with your avatar the way I did :mrgreen:
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:01 am
You could always express your true feelings with your avatar the way I did :mrgreen:


I was thinking on something like that, but I don't want Hobbes to ban me from the board. :wink:

<===== This one will work for now.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2558
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:53 am
Location: where you aren't
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:57 pm
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:As this has evolved from its original purpose, I'll join in.

Great avatar, #32. Nice pick.

Now that we can change our profile, I may try to get an avatar too, if I can find something I like. I'm also too lazy to make one by myself...



You could always express your true feelings with your avatar the way I did :mrgreen:

done!
ImageImage
PreviousNext

Return to Trades

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests