Air Jordans

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:01 am
Just curious if any of you guys collect Air Jordans or anything, if you do, what do you have and condition of it and do you still collect to this day. And No I'm not referring to Team Jordans or any other of those bullshit series like the Melos, Dub Zeros. Strictly Air Jordans OG, Retro I-XXI
New. Stuff.

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:30 pm
I Got the low retro 2's, blk n gold patent leather 19.5's, blk n red patent leather 19's, wht blu n gold patent 19.5's , and (correction)--> retro wht / french blue 12's 8)
Last edited by O.G. Broe on Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....

Role Player
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:03 pm
yea, i got a nice collection of jordans. jus not a whole lot like my friend who has pretty much every single jordan made. but i think he's selled some. but i will be in line to get the new 4's in august.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:51 pm
blue and white xi's?

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake.

what iv's are you getting, the military blues? i personally think those look disgusting. made in china, cheap **** disgusting. the mars iv's are a little better. the only down side is that spike lee's ugly grill is on the side of the shoe.

i cant wait for the grapes. those shoes are sexxxy.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:39 am
drfrank wrote:made in china, cheap **** disgusting.

Every fukin thing is made in China! Every fukin thing is worthless! But Slave labor seems to be the flavor nowadays, every era it seemingly has been

drfrank wrote:the mars iv's are a little better. the only down side is that spike lee's ugly grill is on the side of the shoe.

Just sweet :mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:04 am
blue and white xi's?

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake.

what iv's are you getting, the military blues? i personally think those look disgusting. made in china, cheap **** disgusting. the mars iv's are a little better. the only down side is that spike lee's ugly grill is on the side of the shoe.

i cant wait for the grapes. those shoes are sexxxy.

eh. blue and white xi's. i think OG Broe is referring to Columbian XI's.

and the upcoming military iv's are gr releases so it wont be much hype, and I'm not really feeling the colorway of it and the mars iv's are alright. But what I'm really looking foward too is the Grape V's, hopefully they dont GR it because I'm waiting in line for them. I'm currently trying to get OG Infared IV's right now and also Olympic VI's. But I mostly collect Nike SB's, waiting in line at Hufs tommorow to get some Huf AM90s and hopefully I could also pick up a pair of Stash PRods. 8-[
New. Stuff.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:16 am
the columbia's are black and white. just letting you know broe....

it seems to me that you only get shoes because of their hype. rock what you like. i've stood at huf plenty of times but the hype that surrounds certain shoes is absolutely ridiculous. $175 for the hawaii dunks? **** that. i remember the good ole' days when i picked up the jedi dunks for $85. now you go on ebay and they're going for $260! thats the state of the shoe game.

the grapes are definitely NOT general releases. i know that for a fact. so you and i both will have to be out there early, camping out because its going to be a cut throat persuit in trying to obtain those joints.

say, how much are are those air max 90's going for?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

migya, everything IS made in china. but you don't understand, those fake shoes are made in people's garages! as soon as you put those shoes on, begin to take a few steps, the glue begins to give way.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:26 pm

^ Columbian Blue Lows XI Retro

I didn't get the air maxes, it was way over priced, and people waiting in lines excuse to buy the shoes were "It's premium leather. It's croc skin, alligator skin, and ferrari leather, so thats why it's 180" but honestly I think it's a whole load of BS, bunch of hypebeasts camping out for shoes that I still could get next week without even waiting.

Yeah Grapes aren't GR, I'm gonna wait 2 days for them, sounds a bit crazy, but I think it'll be all worth it at the end and the hawaii dunks are garbage, not feeling the patent leather blk/org/redish colorway. I just recently obtained some hemps. Mahagony and Cascade Hemps DS for 270 and trying to get rid of some Clots and Bapes.
New. Stuff.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:15 pm
yuck those xi's are women's shoes but if you're into that stuff, by all means...

damn $270 for hemps? i guess those are your grails huh? i have a pair, size 11 laying around here somewhere. they're a little small for me. i'd rock the hell out of those shoes but they're just not comfortable.

camping out 2 days for the grapes?!? haha more power to ya. when i first read that, i almost fell out of my chair. but then i remember that one dude at niketown who camped out 4 days for the altitudes (xi's). like you said, these hypebeasts will stop at nothing to get their shoes, with their mommy's money of course.

also, which huf did you go to? the one on jones or the one on hayes? did they have anything cool that's also reasonably priced? lately i've been into low-key shoes. for example, i picked up all white van slip-ons for $30 and i'd recommend them to anyone and everyone. comfortable, cheap, easy on the eyes - what else do you need?

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:59 am
I stand corrected by the sneaker pimps :thumbup:
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:19 pm
drfrank wrote:yuck those xi's are women's shoes but if you're into that stuff, by all means...

damn $270 for hemps? i guess those are your grails huh? i have a pair, size 11 laying around here somewhere. they're a little small for me. i'd rock the hell out of those shoes but they're just not comfortable.

camping out 2 days for the grapes?!? haha more power to ya. when i first read that, i almost fell out of my chair. but then i remember that one dude at niketown who camped out 4 days for the altitudes (xi's). like you said, these hypebeasts will stop at nothing to get their shoes, with their mommy's money of course.

also, which huf did you go to? the one on jones or the one on hayes? did they have anything cool that's also reasonably priced? lately i've been into low-key shoes. for example, i picked up all white van slip-ons for $30 and i'd recommend them to anyone and everyone. comfortable, cheap, easy on the eyes - what else do you need?

I went to the one on Jones/Sutter, they had some average kicks, not really impressed by whats been distrubting out lately, seems like all the heat is coming out international (SBTG DUNKS), and on the 22nd, hopefully I could pick up a pair of Mars IV's, they're only GR so hopefully hype doesnt go crazy and theirs no more
New. Stuff.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:23 am
Jordan 5s or stfu

:)

Return to Off-Topic Forum