Current White
No votes
Current Blue
No votes

Total votes : 6

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 32
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 7:21 pm
What do yall think of the throwback retro jerseys . do yall like the yellow or the blue . i dun think i seen any gametime images of the warriors dressed in the blue , but the yellow definately stands out

I know it is still early , but we should have some throwback nights and pay homage to the warriors RUNTMC days ( just 1 uniform back)

We also need an alternative jersey. The Bobcats have stolen our dominate orange colour . But hell league is big enough for a shade of Orange in the west , cause this is where the sunsets
Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 7:52 pm
I like those retro yellow ones.

We seemed to play better while wearing them last year.
Site Admin
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 8:34 pm
They don't have to have "The City" logo since we aren't the SF Warriors anymore, but we should go back to the gold home jerseys.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 32
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 10:38 pm
i agree hobbes the yellow would be a very wise choice for homecourt , i mean they the golden state warriors . not the blinding white state warriors.

This is 1 area the warriors could use to raise a bit of extra revenue . It's great to have an alternative uniform because true diehard fans out there are likely to buy all 3 j's instead of the plain ole 2.

Well bring on an alternate j and i pick myself up a Jrich 23 or a Dunleavy 34

By the way if anyone has any alcaholic friends attending AA meetings . I recomend you all chip in as a collective team and buy your drunk friend a Cleveland Caveliers BOOZER 1 jersey . it makes for a great practical joke !

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 1:53 am
I heard they're busting out the blue 1967's this year. I think those are pretty sweet. But, they do look out of place with the City and the cable cars front and back. I agree about going Gold at home again.

Rookie
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 11:37 am
I'm alright with the warriors current roadies..but where did this burnt oarnge home unis come from? Oarnge? So I say go gold... or stay white, but switch to a gold trim.

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 1:45 pm
How often do they change the jerseys? I follow soccer predominantly and soccer teams tend to change their jerseys every 2 years. It seems that GS have had the current design for the last 3 years or so, and I don't think it's very good. I dislike Thunder as a logo too, I much prefer the State and Basketball logo. And the colours, as someone said, where did the orange come from anyway? Gold/Yellow and Blue all the way for me.
I was born with a plastic spoon in my mouth

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 2:25 pm
Yeah. I heard the rumor about the burnt orange alternates, too. Let's hope not.

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 11:29 am
Aside from the fact that I just don't like the whole thunder motif and really like the old logo, I think there is a bad association with the most recent warriors logo and uniform. We adopted the new look in '97 I think and this hasn't exactly been the greatest era of warriors basketball. I think that the team should adopt a new look to usher in the Mully era, preferably something that would remind us of the TMC years.

Return to Warriors Basketball