mavs
44%
heat
56%

Total votes : 16

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:35 pm
JOSH MOTHERF_CKING HOWARD DID THE BIGGEST CHOKE JOB IN THE HISTORY OF THE NBA FINALS!!!!!!! FIRST HE MISSES TWO FREE THROWS LATE IN OVERTIME AND THEN HE CALLS A CHRIS WEBBER LEVEL RETARDTIMOUT!!!

(that doesn't change the fact that wade didn't get fouled)
ImageImage
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:09 pm
tHe_dIsEaSe wrote:(that doesn't change the fact that wade didn't get fouled)

Somebody's sore...

Wade was actually fouled in the dying seconds of the fourth, on a bank shot he canned - and, yet, got no call... so it all equals out in the end.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:48 pm
It isn't over until it's over!

Heat now in control

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:57 pm
Wade is the most clutch player since he whose name must not be spoken...o.k., MJ :D
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:33 am
I'm late, as always. Won't see the game til tonight. Damn cable channels. And thank god for the torrents.

Go HEAT!!!!

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:39 am
I think most Warrior fans don't want the Mavericks to win because the W's own those mavs so much :D:D
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:46 pm
#32 wrote:
tHe_dIsEaSe wrote:(that doesn't change the fact that wade didn't get fouled)

Somebody's sore...

Wade was actually fouled in the dying seconds of the fourth, on a bank shot he canned - and, yet, got no call... so it all equals out in the end.

yeah, I've actually done a 180 on my oppinion about late game refereeing and I think that unless somebody gets hammered (let alone not touched like in his foul with 1.9 seconds to go) it shouldn't be a foul. I am sore because if dirk had played like a superstar this series would be over by now
ImageImage
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:28 pm
Well, there will always be "what-if's" and "could-be's"... like 'what if Dirk played at his highest level during this series?'

What if the Heat never played ball like a middle school team? How would the first two games have turned out? What if Wade went down with an injury (again)? What if Stackhouse wasn't suspended? What if... ect, ect.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:55 pm
#32 wrote:Well, there will always be "what-if's" and "could-be's"... like 'what if Dirk played at his highest level during this series?'

What if the Heat never played ball like a middle school team? How would the first two games have turned out? What if Wade went down with an injury (again)? What if Stackhouse wasn't suspended? What if... ect, ect.

stackhouse wouldn't be suspended for that at any other point in NBA history besides this year's playoffs
ImageImage
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:01 am
I don't care if he would or wouldn't have been suspended any other year. He deserves that suspension. That kind of foul can't be allowed on a game.
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:26 pm
TMC wrote:I don't care if he would or wouldn't have been suspended any other year. He deserves that suspension. That kind of foul can't be allowed on a game.

that foul should have barely warranted a flagrant foul, let alone warant a suspension
ImageImage
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:28 pm
can anybody tell me why wade is wincing in pain? or where dirk hit him? BTW this picture was taken after the whistle was blown. devin harris grabbed his arm after the foul so that he wouldn't get the continuation (something you should always do).
ImageImage
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:39 pm
what I don't get is that generally, especially in the playoffs, a "2 minute timeout" is about 3 minutes, maybe more. in the case of josh howard's timeout, the timeout was a little bit over a minute.
ImageImage
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:31 pm
If that picture was taken after the whistle was blown, than the idea of naming where the foul would be is inconclusive because Harris & Wade have both moved since the contact occured.

BTW, in my opinion, that foul should have been on Dirk...

... and I love how the results of the poll have swayed from WAY Dallas to a 7/7 tie right now. What's the point of voting in a poll if you don't chip in until the series is 3-2?! Do you honestly believe somebody out there is going to care if you get this right or not...?
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:09 pm
#32 wrote:If that picture was taken after the whistle was blown, than the idea of naming where the foul would be is inconclusive because Harris & Wade have both moved since the contact occured.

BTW, in my opinion, that foul should have been on Dirk...

... and I love how the results of the poll have swayed from WAY Dallas to a 7/7 tie right now. What's the point of voting in a poll if you don't chip in until the series is 3-2?! Do you honestly believe somebody out there is going to care if you get this right or not...?

ImageImage
PreviousNext

Return to Sports Board