Pacers trade

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes


All Star
Posts: 2261
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:05 am
Location: Berkeley
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:38 pm
uhhh wrong kind of trading :evil:
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....

All Star
Posts: 2261
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:05 am
Location: Berkeley
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 3:09 pm
From The New York Daily News...
Like Larry Brown, Indiana's Rick Carlisle is currently involved in pre-draft workouts. But the difference is that while Brown is going to depart whenever Jim Dolan gives the word, Carlisle, who was on thin ice this past season, is apparently staying on. The Pacers' massive housecleaning plan includes exporting Jermaine O'Neal, Stephen Jackson, Jamaal Tinsley and just about everybody else. Two players staying, barring a change, are Peja Stojakovic and Danny Granger.


One possible destination for Indy's O'Neal: Golden State, in a package starting with Troy Murphy. "A lot of teams out there like our players," said Golden State GM Rod Higgins. Besides Murphy, the Pacers like Ike Diogu and Mickael Pietrus.
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....

Role Player
Posts: 230
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:12 pm
Location: SAN FRAN
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:49 pm
damn...if we could get jo that'll be sweet...for murph and mp...
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:48 am
dstown wrote:damn...if we could get jo that'll be sweet...for murph and mp...


This would never happen the salaries do not match up and it ain't gonna happen. Murphy and J-Rich for JO is the only realistic trade. It would be a smart trade for both teams I think GS would be getting the better end of the deal. Murphy is average and a soft player. The trade would get you out of Murphy's contract and let MP start at the 2 for the Warriors. But I doubt this will ever happen.

Role Player
Posts: 333
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:44 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:42 pm
you never know. the heat received a big man we all know as shaq without giving up wade.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:48 am
rsxracer wrote:you never know. the heat received a big man we all know as shaq without giving up wade.


Donnie Walsh is no fool, D Wade was a rookie and no one knew how good he was gonna be. The Lakers where desprate and made a very bad trade Indiana is not gonna do that not to mention without J-Rich the numbers don't work.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:05 pm
Hey there migya!...A team doesn't need to get hot at the end of the season. When they aren't even in contention for the playoffs...Just like last year teasing the fans by playing well at the end only to say"Wait till next year!". Isn't that what Baron said last year as well.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21377
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:29 pm
Anonymous wrote:Hey there migya!...A team doesn't need to get hot at the end of the season. When they aren't even in contention for the playoffs...Just like last year teasing the fans by playing well at the end only to say"Wait till next year!". Isn't that what Baron said last year as well.



Who is this????
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2558
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:53 am
Location: where you aren't
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:26 am
Anonymous wrote:
rsxracer wrote:you never know. the heat received a big man we all know as shaq without giving up wade.


Donnie Walsh is no fool, D Wade was a rookie and no one knew how good he was gonna be.
[quote]
He did average like 16-5-5 as a rookie and put up star numbers in the playoffs. Lebron and Carmello overshadowed him to a degree but I don't think there was much doubt that he would be a star (though they didn't neccesarily realize that he'd be a superstar)
ImageImage
Previous

Return to Trades

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron