Bay Area Pickup Games?

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:27 pm
Where do you guys get your pickup games in the Bay? It's hard to find some real good pickup games around here, especially in the east bay and I heard theres some good talent around the oakland area but it's a 30minute commute on a very good day without traffic.
New. Stuff.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:16 am
Campbell park is a great place to play ball. They got 2 nice courts, vending machines, and the lights stay on till 10 pm...

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:34 am
played there before, not much talent up there...no offense if you play there.
New. Stuff.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:15 am
BT wrote:played there before, not much talent up there...no offense if you play there.

None taken. It's hit or miss there. I've been there before and there was a handfull of good players from San Jose City College out there, but the past couple of times when I played there, everybody was standing around watching one guy dribble through 5 people and throw up a prayer.
A few years back, I used to play over at Cherry Park. Now, they used to get some good ball players out there. The problem was that it was like the movie White Man Can't Jump, meaning there was always an argument after every play and every call. I don't think anyone goes there anymore...

Return to Sports Board