Another Pacer Trade

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:14 pm
horrible trade. trading away jrich would be like trading jamison away cuz then they lose a young player who is exciting to watch and is not even in his prime yet.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:04 am
Agreed. I disregard any trade that involves Jason Richardson. At the moment, I deem him untradeable for the Warriors. He's only getting better, his contract is a complete steal, and he's practically already a superstar. I don't think ANY other player in the league has all 3 of those qualifications together...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:41 am
#32 wrote:Agreed. I disregard any trade that involves Jason Richardson. At the moment, I deem him untradeable for the Warriors. He's only getting better, his contract is a complete steal, and he's practically already a superstar. I don't think ANY other player in the league has all 3 of those qualifications together...

Wade, Lebron, Kobe, ... But we're not going to get one of those for J-Rich, so there's no point on trading him.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:32 pm
But, see, Wade, LeBron, and Kobe don't have JRich's kind of contract bargain... they're all getting paid max contracts. JR isn't.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:33 am
#32 wrote:But, see, Wade, LeBron, and Kobe don't have JRich's kind of contract bargain... they're all getting paid max contracts. JR isn't.

Yeah, they are better players, so they are paid more. I think J-Rich contract is pretty fair. We were lucky to sign him at those numbers.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:56 am
I think it would be somewhat rude and unfair to trade JRich right now as he has been a real man of the franchise but if the team was offered Pierce, Perkins and Green for JRich, dun and Zarko, I'd do that trade immediately! Something along those lines where it is really in our favor would be very hard to say no to, even though such proposals would never happen!

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:53 am
I wouldn't even do THAT trade... JRich is so much younger than Paul Pierce, it doesn't seem worth it (no, not even with Green in the trade). I dunno... I just shut down when the thought of trading Ike or JRich comes up (and I hope Mully's the same way).
Previous

Return to Trades