32's Two Minutes Ramble: PHILADELPHIA 76ERS

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Should Philly explore trades for Iverson in the offseason?

Yes! Get rid of him!
1
100%
No, try trading Webber first.
0
No votes
No, leave the Webber-Iverson duo alone.
0
No votes
It doesn't matter; nobody will take AI.
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 1


Rookie
Posts: 186
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:27 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:27 am
migya wrote:
Possible trade:
76ers Outgoing - Iverson and Webber
Incoming - Garnett and Hudson

Knicks Outgoing - Francis, Curry, QRich
Incoming - Iverson and Webber

TWolves Outgoing - Garnett and Hudson
Incoming - Francis, QRich and Curry



This trade does seem like it might work. The knicks are a team that could capitalize on Iversons marketability in NY and are organization willing to absorb two huge contracts.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21415
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:13 pm
Lordsofacid wrote:
migya wrote:
Possible trade:
76ers Outgoing - Iverson and Webber
Incoming - Garnett and Hudson

Knicks Outgoing - Francis, Curry, QRich
Incoming - Iverson and Webber

TWolves Outgoing - Garnett and Hudson
Incoming - Francis, QRich and Curry



This trade does seem like it might work. The knicks are a team that could capitalize on Iversons marketability in NY and are organization willing to absorb two huge contracts.



If any team, it'd be the Knicks. You said it right about Iverson's marketability but he is very talented and I reckon Isiah Thomas would be excited at the idea of having him and Webber. With players like Fryre and Nate Robinson, it might be a pretty god team that is playoff caliber
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13539
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:43 pm
Okay... but why would the Timberwolves go for this...?
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21415
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:17 am
#32 wrote:Okay... but why would the Timberwolves go for this...?



Because KG is on the way out anyway! :wink:

Francis is a good player that needs to be free again and the same for the other two, QRich and Curry, heck....... all the Knicks players! Curry could still turn out to be very good and the TWolves don't really have a low post threat. QRich has shown the two seasons before this one that he is a very good contirbutor
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13539
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:48 pm
Quentin Richardson doesn't need to be free; he needs direction! Without a Steve Nash player standing next to him, his game has completely tailed. He's gone from being one of the league's deadliest outside threats to a watered-down, poor man's version of Dennis Scott. The arrival of Francis hasn't helped his game at all; in fact, one could argue it's further hindered it from development (due to Francis' shoot-first mentality).

Speaking of Steve Francis, his trade value drops daily. Orlando was willing to (basically) give him away. The Timberwolves know that Francis' game is declining... and his attitude problems are increasing. Right now, I'd say Steve Francis is the hardest star to trade in the league. Sure, he's not getting much older... but it seems as though he's rapidly exiting his prime. On top of that, he has coaching issues with EVERYBODY, he runs his mouth off the court, and he's getting paid regally for (at the moment) sub-par play. The Timberwolves would gladly seek elsewhere before accepting a Steve Francis package for KG.

The only real lure for Minnesoda in this trade is Eddy Curry... and even he's not full-proof. He's inconsistent, his ticker has issues, and he's had a history of motivational problems in the past. He'd be a good talent if he were packaged with people other than QRich & Francis... but, combined with them, he just looks like another headache.

You mentioned that the Timberwolves "don't really have a post threat". Well, that's not exactly true. Their post threat is Garnett... and he's, arguably, the best post player in the league. And it doesn't help that McHale thinks he walks on water, either. Trading for KG is going to cost some lucky team an arm and a leg. I guarentee it.

"Garnett wanting out" means nothing to the Timberwolves. They'd gladly sit him for a few months, exploring trades, and (ultimately) arrive at a good deal (ala Indy with Ron Artest) than rush the process and deal him away quickly for whatever they could get. The Timberwolves would be more than willing to toss one season down the toilet to get proper payment for KG.
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21415
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:45 pm
QRich was a very good player in the Clips! In the Suns he adjusted and turned into a three point shooter primarily. QRich, like the rest of the Knicks players, is suffering in a system that does not work and never will, as is the legacy of the pathetic Knicks!

Francis is young and talented, as his career has shown from the start! He is similar to Baron and has got skills that many players don't have, especially on the TWolves! McHale would go for him because his current PGs are trash! Francis, with fairly good players around him, can help a team be quite successful, just like in the Rockets where there was Mobley and Ming and role players.

With Francis, QRich and Curry, the only weak position for the TWolves would be PF and Blount can be decent at times but McHale would look for a freeagent, such as Wilcox, or even trade McCants with maybe Jaric for a PF, such as Howard, Swift, Songalia etc, a decent PF.

The fact is that the TWolves need to either get another superstar in a trade for KG, if possible, or get young players that can contribute now so the team can transition without being worse than what they are now, which is pretty bad! Another option would be to take on talented players that are going to be expirers next season and trade them after next season for draft picks or solid players
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13539
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:04 pm
The best option for Minnesoda would be to take as many offers as possible... which means that Garnett may be riding the pine for a month or two (provided, he demands a trade... as far as I'm concerned, this is all in a Wonderland-like fantasy world).

Once they make it clear that Garnett wants out and that they'll be taking offers for him, there's no stopping teams from tossing their life savings at the Timberwolves. Garnett is still one of the most talented players in the league.

The Wolves could quite possibly get Jermaine O'Neal in exchange for him. Indiana has made it known that JO will probably be on the market this offseason. You know that the Lakers would probably offer up Lamar Odom in a package deal to land KG in LA. Boston could probably pull a sign & trade deal with Paul Pierce packaged. Hell, I'd even bet the Pistons would offer Rasheed & Tayshaun for him! There's limitless potential to a Kevin Garnett trade!

Now, after seeing examples like those above... where all those players have at least 5 more years in their prime, are current franchise/stars, and (keep in mind) KG would only need to be dealt by himself to aquire them... do you HONESTLY believe that Minnesoda would turn down Jermaine O'Neal or Paul Pierce in order to get their hands on a crappy Warrior package (featuring Troy Murphy) or a declining, score-first point guard from New York?!?

Honestly.
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21415
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:09 pm
#32 wrote:The best option for Minnesoda would be to take as many offers as possible... which means that Garnett may be riding the pine for a month or two (provided, he demands a trade... as far as I'm concerned, this is all in a Wonderland-like fantasy world).

Once they make it clear that Garnett wants out and that they'll be taking offers for him, there's no stopping teams from tossing their life savings at the Timberwolves. Garnett is still one of the most talented players in the league.

The Wolves could quite possibly get Jermaine O'Neal in exchange for him. Indiana has made it known that JO will probably be on the market this offseason. You know that the Lakers would probably offer up Lamar Odom in a package deal to land KG in LA. Boston could probably pull a sign & trade deal with Paul Pierce packaged. Hell, I'd even bet the Pistons would offer Rasheed & Tayshaun for him! There's limitless potential to a Kevin Garnett trade!

Now, after seeing examples like those above... where all those players have at least 5 more years in their prime, are current franchise/stars, and (keep in mind) KG would only need to be dealt by himself to aquire them... do you HONESTLY believe that Minnesoda would turn down Jermaine O'Neal or Paul Pierce in order to get their hands on a crappy Warrior package (featuring Troy Murphy) or a declining, score-first point guard from New York?!?

Honestly.




Well......... honestly............. Think about what KG wants, which ultimately is the deciding factor in this!

Like I've written on more than one occassion - KG wants to contend for a championship AND that is not possible on a team that has just "given there life savings" for him and thus depleted their team and thus MAKING THEM NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO CONTEND FOR A CHAMPIONSHIP!

If Garnett turns around and tells the truth once and for all and says that he wants out of the TWolves, McHale will end up getting less value for him BECAUSE of the above fact I stated!

Also - A team never gets back equal value when trading a superstar!
Examples - Shaq to the Heat, Barkley to the Suns, Barkley to the Rockets, Carter to the Nets and even Drexler to the Rockets!

Getting Murphy, Dunleavy, Fisher and the probable 9th pick in this draft (giving the TWolves the 6th and 9th. Maybe they can give both picks to get one of the top 3 picks) is much more talent than what McHale would get from a team that could still compete for the championship. In other words, the Warriors would still have enough talent around KG to be contenders, more than enough in fact!
Lineup:
PG - Baron/Ellis/Bynum
SG - JRich/Pietrus
SF - KG/Zarko
PF - Diogu/Taft
C - Biedrins/Foyle

That is a championship caliber lineup! Only a stupid man would disagree. With a great PG, SG and potentially great PF, along with an emerging young Center, as well as a bench with a young group that has already shown flashes of brilliance and good performances, with one of the best players in the nba (KG), THAT IS A GREAT TEAM!

I'd even add Baron with Banks coming to us along with KG. That would still give the team a great lineup, with PG being shaky because Banks and Ellis are both players that have had their moments but have not been very good consistently yet.

The only issue with that some people can say is whether Garnett could play SF regularly. I say - Look back to the first 4 or 5 years of his career where he was SF all the time! He was great and defended SG, SF and PFs well! He could play PF and even Center sometimes with the Warriors if need be!


The trades you brought up involving Celts, Lakers and Pistons are stupid:
Celts would have to give Pierce and a couple of other players, such as Delonte, Green, Allen, Jefferson, Gomes and Perkins; at least two of them! That would give them a depleted team, much like they are now with young guys that are yet to develop enough to make that team a winner! They would have a lineup something like:
PG - Orion Greene/Dickau
SG - Allen or Green/ ?
SF - Wally/Gomes
PF - Garnett/Jefferson or Scalabrine
C - Perkins/LaFrentz/Olowakandi

That is as bad if not worse as the current TWolves team! KG would say no to that!

Lakers lineup after giving Odom and what ever chumps are added, such as Mihm, Walton and Kwame, which the TWolves would never do anyway:
PG - Smush/McKie or Vujacic or ?
SG - Kobe/JJackson or ?
SF - George/ ?
PF - KG/Turiaf/Cook
C - Bynum/ ?

Sure Kobe and KG are good duo but then there is utter GARBAGE! Again, KG says get fuked!


Pistons lineup after giving Rasheed and Tashaun, which by the way is not enough for McHale, maybe Rasheed, Tashaun and McDyess or some scrum like Hunter or Delk:
PG - Billups/Hunter/Delk
SG - Hamilton/Evans
SF - Delfino/ ?
PF - KG/Maxiell
C - Ben Wallace/McDyess

Looks alright on paper doesn't it, but would it work given that this championship team loses two of its main 5 pieces? Could fuk things up but this trade, I reckon KG would do it because Billups, Rip and Big Ben are still there, but would McHale rather have Billups than Prince? Maybe so. This trade does work because they stay championship caliber!


The Warriors are a great situation and better than almost all other teams!

:D
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13539
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:53 pm
That's incorrect. Kevin Garnett's opinion (as to where he would want to go) makes little of a difference. If anything, the biggest possible result that could come from it would be a couple quotes leaking to the media, which may spook a couple teams about approaching the Wolves for him. But it would violate Kevin Garnett's contract to speak about where he'd like to go to the media prior to being traded.

Upper management has the final say in anything that's done, regarding player trades or free agency. Kevin Garnett's opinion has no place in trade talks, unless management flat out asks him if there's any place in particular he'd like to go.

But "Garnett demanding a trade to a championship caliber team" is an unheard of thing to do. I don't recall any player EVER making such a demand towards their former team (and if you claim that Shaquille O'Neal or anybody else did, I want to see proof).

Like I said before, all of this "KG-trade" crap is really just hogwash for the media. Garnett's been quoted saying he hasn't suggested a trade. McHale's said the same. Even the head coach has said as such. Kevin Garnett, in all regards, will be a Timberwolf for the remainder of his career. In fact, Dwayne Casey was quoted saying the organization views Garnett like the Bulls viewed Michael Jordan. You don't trade the game's best player, so he saw no reason to trade Garnett.

If you're still not convinced, here's a little quote from Kevin McHale (9 days ago):

T-Wolves GM Kevin McHale says he's returning next season and so is Garnett. "Oh, and by the way, Kevin Garnett is staying here," he told the Minneapolis Star Tribune. "He's under contract. He wants to be here. He wants this thing to work out."

But IF Garnett WERE to be traded (and this is PURELY FANTASY, since all signs point towards NO GARNETT TRADE), than these would be the guidelines:

- The Wolves wouldn't rush it
- He'd be traded to the opposite conference
- Minnesoda would demand at least one franchise player in return
- Minny wouldn't accept mediocre talent, meaningless draft picks, or lukewarm, could-be "future stars" packaged in 2's, 3's, or 4's for KG

Abide by those guidelines if you wish to discuss a fairy-tale Garnett trade to at least make the story sound realistic.
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21415
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:32 am
#32 wrote:That's incorrect. Kevin Garnett's opinion (as to where he would want to go) makes little of a difference. If anything, the biggest possible result that could come from it would be a couple quotes leaking to the media, which may spook a couple teams about approaching the Wolves for him. But it would violate Kevin Garnett's contract to speak about where he'd like to go to the media prior to being traded.

Upper management has the final say in anything that's done, regarding player trades or free agency. Kevin Garnett's opinion has no place in trade talks, unless management flat out asks him if there's any place in particular he'd like to go.


You really have made yourself look stupid with this#32!

A superstar's opinion means ALOT, especialy in trade talks! No team wants a disgruntled superstar that does not want to be on their team!!!!

If Garnett wants a trade because the TWolves are not good enough to win a championship, then guess what....... no nonchampionship caliber team would even waste their time trying to offer a trade proposal!


#32 wrote:But "Garnett demanding a trade to a championship caliber team" is an unheard of thing to do. I don't recall any player EVER making such a demand towards their former team (and if you claim that Shaquille O'Neal or anybody else did, I want to see proof).


Charles Barkley made it loud and clear when he was in the 76ers that he wanted out because the sixers were not going to get him success!!!! He then said that the Suns had the talent and even if he had an "of night" they could still win!!!!

Barkley did similar again and then was traded to the rockets. He said that the dream (Hakeem Olajuwon) would give him the best chance at winning a championship yet.

Clyde Drexler, though I didn't read anything that said that he made a statement that was rude or blunt, asked that he be given a chance to win a championship and so he was traded to the Rockets!

Even though I didn't read an article which said that Shaq stated that he wanted to go to the Heat, I did read an article where he stated that he would not play for a team that was rebuilding and not capable of "winning".

So many superstars that got traded and went to a very good team made it clear what they wanted and their team's had no choice but to give it to them so they could salvage something!


#32 wrote:Like I said before, all of this "KG-trade" crap is really just hogwash for the media. Garnett's been quoted saying he hasn't suggested a trade. McHale's said the same. Even the head coach has said as such. Kevin Garnett, in all regards, will be a Timberwolf for the remainder of his career. In fact, Dwayne Casey was quoted saying the organization views Garnett like the Bulls viewed Michael Jordan. You don't trade the game's best player, so he saw no reason to trade Garnett.


Understand that if the Bulls hadn't gotten better early in Jordan's career and eventually won the championship, he would have demanded a trade! Kevin Garnett is in a vastly different situation - A team that never really got better but remained mediocre and now has actually gotten worse and even with him, can not even get to the playoffs!!!!

Kevin Garnett is very likely to be traded soon!


#32 wrote:If you're still not convinced, here's a little quote from Kevin McHale (9 days ago):

T-Wolves GM Kevin McHale says he's returning next season and so is Garnett. "Oh, and by the way, Kevin Garnett is staying here," he told the Minneapolis Star Tribune. "He's under contract. He wants to be here. He wants this thing to work out."


Who gives a rat's arse what the TWolves GM stated! He is not going to come out and say that it is likely that his star player is going to ask to get traded because he has been unable to do his job effectively and surround his star with the proper talent!!!!


#32 wrote:But IF Garnett WERE to be traded (and this is PURELY FANTASY, since all signs point towards NO GARNETT TRADE), than these would be the guidelines:

- The Wolves wouldn't rush it
- He'd be traded to the opposite conference
- Minnesoda would demand at least one franchise player in return
- Minny wouldn't accept mediocre talent, meaningless draft picks, or lukewarm, could-be "future stars" packaged in 2's, 3's, or 4's for KG



- If KG demands a trade and wants to be on a team before the start of next season, McHale wil get off his arse and do it or risk getting less talent than what he could have!
- It would be best to trade him to the Eastern Conference but if, for example, the Clippers came up with an offer of Brand and Maggette for Garnett and that was by far the best deal McHale ws offered, he would do it!
- McHale would be lucky to get a franchise player in a trade for KG. The Lakers didn't when trading Shaq, the 76ers didn't when trading Barkley, nor the Suns when trading Barkley to the Rockets for that matter. The Drexler for Thorpe trade was a joke and perhaps the most laughable trade for a superstar in recent times; Carter for Eric Williams, some garbage player and (a recently recovered from kidney transplant, may never be anything good and actually never did play a game for the Nets) Mourning was a monumental joke!
ie. McHale better take a good look at a KG for Murphy, Dunleavy, Fisher and this draft's 1st round pick (likely 9th) trade! :mrgreen:
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13539
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:21 am
Ugh, truce?

We're not ever going to see eye-to-eye on the thought of a KG trade and it feels like we've said all this crap before. I say we quit now and be done with it. The last thing this forum needs is another "migya vs 32" KG debate (we've already got 20 floating around in other places).

:forthosewhothinkyoung: I'll drink to a cease-fire. How about you, migya?
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21415
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:39 am
I just state the truth!

Not being arogant but it looks like you just tried to save face.

Read what I wrote and you'll realise it is true
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13539
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:42 pm
No, I'm trying to end the BS.

In regards to a Kevin Garnett trade, you're honestly saying "Who gives a fukk what the GM says!"

Really.

I'm not making this up. You really said that.

I just truly don't believe that a Garnett trade will every take place (much less to Golden State)... and you better believe that I got a long-term memory, so I'm ressurecting every single one of these topics when the 2006-07 season starts.

The player was quoted saying he wanted things to work out.

The head coach was quoted saying the team WONT trade KG.

And, now, the GM himself (y'know, the guy who deals with all the trades) says KG doesn't want to leave and he'll be back next year!

And STILL, you wont admit that it probably wont happen.

Its like I keep showing you 2 + 2... but you never understand that it equals 4. It's tiring, annoying, and we've done it far too many times. All signs point to KG staying with the Timberwolves for the next 3 years. If you want to preach a false KG trade off a hunch you have, than go ahead. I'm tired of trying to show you the actual facts. It seems like you're refusing to acknowledge the truth because it blows your theory out of the water.

But here's the truth (one more time):

Kevin McHale, Kevin Garnett, and Dwayne Casey have all been quote saying that KG will NOT be traded away anytime soon... how can you possibly counter that, logically, without bringing up some sort of "they aren't telling the truth" conspiracy...?



















Really, I'm not going to take your opinion seriously because you blatantly disregarded the quote from Kevin McHale and responded with:

migya wrote:Who gives a rat's arse what the TWolves GM stated!

Right there, I stopped listening to your mindless ramblings. I'm not going to try and hold an honest debate with somebody who thinks his daydreaming, drug-inspired fantasies about "the perfect Warrior team" with KG outranks the actual logic of an NBA GM and what he has to say. Your hopeful pipe dream has no substance behind it, migya. You're making a fool of yourself. I'm offering you the chance to just step back before you make yourself look worse. Really.
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21415
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:58 pm
#32 wrote:Right there, I stopped listening to your mindless ramblings. I'm not going to try and hold an honest debate with somebody who thinks his daydreaming, drug-inspired fantasies about "the perfect Warrior team" with KG outranks the actual logic of an NBA GM and what he has to say. Your hopeful pipe dream has no substance behind it, migya. You're making a fool of yourself. I'm offering you the chance to just step back before you make yourself look worse. Really.




Just another immature tantram by #32 :roll:


And yes, there is a chance that KG will stay in the TWolves! Ofcourse there is but it is also likely that he will be traded after his obvious frustrations that he expressed in two post game interviews, something he has never done before!

AND

my statement about McHale was:
migya wrote:Who gives a rat's arse what the TWolves GM stated! He is not going to come out and say that it is likely that his star player is going to ask to get traded because he has been unable to do his job effectively and surround his star with the proper talent!!!!


That always holds true!!!! A gM that sees the possibility of something big and negative happening regarding one of his players, will not just come out and say so! He will make it like everything is not so bad to save face and keep interest in his team.
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13539
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 12:25 am
migya wrote:And yes, there is a chance that KG will stay in the TWolves! Ofcourse there is but it is also likely that he will be traded after his obvious frustrations that he expressed in two post game interviews, something he has never done before!

Ooookay... so a guy admits that he's frustrated with losing and that automatically means he wants a trade??

migya wrote:He will make it like everything is not so bad to save face and keep interest in his team.

PLEASE, you're saying McHale wouldn't admit to Garnett wanting a trade "to keep interest in his team"?!?

There'd be NO BETTER way to draw interest towards the Timberwolves than to announce that Garnett was getting fed up with the organization! Think about it: Ron Artest demands a trade... and, upon Indiana admitting it to the media, the Pacers got a daily 10 minutes of time on Sportscenter ALONE (not counting NBA Shootaround, Pardon the Interruption, Around the Horn, all the programs on NBA TV, and countless pages of internet ramble, newspaper ink, and magazine articles)... and you say that trying to keep this information AWAY from the media is the better method to draw interest for the team..!?! PLEASE!

I'm just warning you now, I'm not going to read your responses to this thread anymore. I just don't want to lose anymore IQ points. I actually feel dumber after reading your twisted anti-logic. Congradulations.

Somebody PLEASE make a response regarding the Sixers and something relevant!
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image
PreviousNext

Return to Sports Board

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest

cron