Game Thread: Warriors @ Utah Jazz 2006-04-17

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:24 am
~W~ wrote:Anyone who cares about the Warriors should NOT be encourage with the production, performance, and the result. Yes, J Rich improved alot AGAIN, but if he keeps bricking FREE THROWS at the end of GAME, hell, everyone bricking free throws at end of games... You can't win... Bottom line is that we are AGAIN IN THE LOTTERY...

Most of our problems come from bad coaching, not only during games. Players are poorly prepared for the season (and free throws shooting is also resposability of the coaching staff) and the rotation misuses several players (Ike is the perfect example), and, still, we won 34 games.

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:09 pm
I consider the St. Jean years lost years. We never had a chance with that drunk at the helm. From the start of the Mullin administration it was like a clean slate to me. It's like the Warriors history stopped when Webber left and started again when St. Jean got fired. I have mentally blocked out all the intervening years. Remember what those years felt like and be thankful.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:20 pm
be thankful for what? during those year ticket prices were much cheaper. so i want to watch basketball. now i'm paying $50 for my ticket, another $50 for the breezy's ticket, food, $5 water, etc... but its the same result. losses which are piling up and getting harder and harder to swallow.

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:04 pm
Oh man was I pissed to hear that they raised the cheap lower bowl seats. We always got those for ~35$. Now they are ~50.

Tim
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:10 pm
~W~ wrote:how can ANYONE be encouraged???? ANYONE...

Its really hard to be encouraged with this. Every year, we pick out the good from the sea of bad and hope things turn around next year. Some ppl have been waiting for a championship for more than 30 years. Imagine their pain. We get tantalizingly close when we had RUN TMC, but the next few years after RUN TMC's last playoff appearance, injuries, trades and a change in ownership turned the direction of the team. Are they still fans?

Tim
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:53 pm
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Where the f*ck is thinkingwarriors now?!?!?

I'll show you...

Above is thinkingwarrior's thumb after being removed from his ass in the 'post-Montgomery' Warrior era thus far.

Where's the pro-Monty babble???

God, re-reading this thread is giving me a side cramp from laughing at this fool.

drfrank & disease probably remember trying to explain sh*t to this tool, also. What a complete and utter moron.

J-Rich, you're no longer the ranking officer as board dumbass anymore. I forgot about this fool.

Newbies, feel free to read this thread and see what the hell I'm talking about.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:02 pm
Bit harsh! but, thinkingwarriors was a defender of Monty and that was just wrong

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:31 pm
There were actually people out there who appreciated Monty? Wow, suprise suprise. I guess we do have people who truely care in this world.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:01 pm
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:There were actually people out there who appreciated Monty? Wow, suprise suprise. I guess we do have people who truely care in this world.

Care about losing?

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:04 pm
and sucking
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:24 pm
migya wrote:Bit harsh!

Nah, this was done in typical thinkingwarriors' style. The guy defended Monty to the point of blindness... and often started name-calling when people told him right. This isn't anything new to how people reacted to him on the forum.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:34 pm
#32 wrote:
migya wrote:Bit harsh!

Nah, this was done in typical thinkingwarriors' style. The guy defended Monty to the point of blindness... and often started name-calling when people told him right. This isn't anything new to how people reacted to him on the forum.

Pretty much yea, carry on :mrgreen:

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:30 pm
I read the thread, what i don't understand is why he liked Monty? :?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:07 pm
John Patrick wrote:I read the thread, what i don't understand is why he liked Monty? :?

He WAS Monty... (at least, that would make sense. I can't find any other reason).
Role Player
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:34 pm
Hahahahahaha i cant stop laughing.
Reading his arguements in defense of monty is pure entertainment.

:happy1: cheers to you thinkinwarriors
In the Golden State of Mind since '97.
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads