Will the Warriors let up? Or keep on driving?

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will the W's come back to make it 3 in a row?

Yes - They'll finally turn the page and win again after HUGE win at Sacramento.
50%
No - They'll get complacent and carelessly lose to Denver.
No votes
No - But they'll give it their best in a tough game at Denver.
50%

Total votes : 6

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 10:07 pm
I hope that the team can continue it's play after beating Memphis and now Sacramento IN Sacramento. But I fear they'll have a meltdown like they did after the Dallas win. I'm just wondering if ya'll think they've finally gotten over the hump, or if they'll get complacent and lose a tough game to Denver.

Just a sidenote, I understand even with their best efforts, a win at Denver will be tough. But the gist of this post is whether they'll come out with energy or a lack of it.
Here we go again...
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:11 pm
I thought the game was headed that way in Sacramento, But i mean you can tell after all games reading media reports JRich and Tmurph arn't enjoying the questioning. it's good to see someone turn it on in the 2nd half.

Denver regardless of there record has to be one of the most deepest teams in the leagues ( hands down ) but they are super super weak at the SG. And guess what SG is one of the hottest things in the league ATM. Yep i hope Jrich exposes this and just tears open, But i feel they might move Carmelo to SG.

And it's going to be a good game for Clifford i predict, I mean as of late his been banging up with big solid guys, but least the Centre he will be defending is Marcus Camby, more of a finesse player ( and Cliffy plays well on anyone who wants to finesse )

Anyways i think we will continue with a win

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:30 pm
mello has a sprained ankle and k mart has a sprained back. W's need to take advantage ! my prediction: W's should win 4 out of next 5 game's ! go warriors
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:00 am
I knew Melo was doubtful with that saw ankle, But Kenyon... this is definatly a game we need to win. ( and it will be won )

I hope Kenyon remainds out for this game against us!

Much looking forward to a speedy/Fisher vs Boykins/A.Miller backcourt i think this will be run a lot tomorrow, But lets hope our 1-2 is a bigger KO.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:03 am
Also BY the game is @ home by my recollection.

What's even best is that they come into our contest with a 5 game skid.

a 6 game losing streak would be a big kick in the guts to them and 3 straight would be a solid boost for a run.

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 1:53 am
Good call, it is at home. Well at least we have that going for us. I hope they don't come out flat, they better have learned from the Hornet game in New Orleans.
Here we go again...

Return to Warriors Basketball