Game Thread: Dallas Mavericks @ Warriors 2006-04-12

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:29 pm
But we'll probably stun the Mavs again, just for the hell of it.

Ooh, what'd I say. :D
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:54 pm
just saw some highlights...man Monta nd ike and some real impressive plays
uptempo wrote:Dude, why are you so obsessed with Mullin?
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:18 am
Just finished watching the game on dvr after getting back late. AWESOME! Is anyone surprised by Ike's 22 in 23? Whenever he gets any real minutes he excels. The monster dunk and one was IT. Monta is sick fast, and it looked like the Ws were the ones playing for a spot and the Mavs were playing out the string. BTW, amazing what a little inside game will do for you, the Ws only took 14 3s the whole game... :D
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage

Role Player
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:16 am
i love watching monta play...he's so freaking quick...if he bulks up and go for some pump fakes it's over..he could jook the heck outta anyone...i guarantee if he pumps anyone would bite because they respect his explosiveness...think jr his sophmore yr and now...i think he has a tendency to hang too long before he shoots which lets his defender catch up...and diogu can ball,but we knew that since the detroit game earlier this season...he has it all, and for socoolbob, he makes his freetrows 14/15..
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:43 am
drfrank wrote:hahahha i love that shot of monty just sitting there no paying attention to the game fixing his cuffs instead of telling fisher to actually run some sort of offense.

Me and my roommate caught that too (we thought he was looking at his tie). That gave us a damn good laugh last night.

Big ups to Monta and (especially) Ike. They both played their asses off last night. 20 minutes of time equal 22 points, 9 boards, and a couple stuffs for Ike. Way to go, rook!

PS, we gotcha down for 3 swats last night, Ikechukwa Somotochukwa. That block you got on Dirk was clean (that nasty caveman took a dive).
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:30 am
What I heard teh key stat was.. 38(5?)/43 FTs.. That went a long way in beating the mavs.

Tim
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:56 am
I have been reading this site for the last year. The entire time I have been on the South Island in New Zealand. I finally regestered with this site just so I could ask Migya about how he is watching the games. I have been just reading play by plays and the is seriously lacking. Anyway if you could PM me or reply on that url you were mentioning that would be sweet as. Cheers from across the ditch.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:53 pm
South Island wrote:I have been reading this site for the last year. The entire time I have been on the South Island in New Zealand. I finally regestered with this site just so I could ask Migya about how he is watching the games. I have been just reading play by plays and the is seriously lacking. Anyway if you could PM me or reply on that url you were mentioning that would be sweet as. Cheers from across the ditch.

Hello mate! Welcome aboard this forum!

I also rely more on play by play and recaps still but I download games all the time and get free access to a basketball channel that gets nba.

The url to download nba games is http://bt.davka.info/

migya make the ring fall on ya

Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:00 pm
Thanks Migya!

I already have a bittorrent client and am ready to go. Now I can actually watch some of these rookies. Cheers.
Previous

Return to Game Threads