Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes : 4

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:05 pm
Amare Stoudemire returned for 3 games... looking more sluggish than ever! Aside from his first night back (a 20 point, 9 rebound decent game), Stoudemire's leg has flared up bad. He barely hobbled through the two following games in less than 20 minutes a night! Like Penny, Larry, and Grant, Amare's gonna have to learn to get by on limited minutes while not fully playing his heart (or should I say leg) out. Man, it's a sad story... but right now, Amare looks leagues away from the shoulda-been-MVP he was last season! And didn't I call that he'd completely fall off after microsurgery? Ouch, Phoenix... looks like you guys are stuck with an MVP's check and only a shell of what he used to be.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:46 pm
let me get this straight...

you call something that was obvious. now you're pounding your chest so people can give you props for being right?

and i'm the one thats attention starved?

wow. you probably have no idea what its like to get injuried playing a sport because you sit on your ass all day long. whats give you the right to assume he'll never be the same. look at him and look at you. he's making millions, you're living with your mom.

he shouldnt not have rushed back. hopefully he recovers during the off season so he can prove you wrong. i'm certainly tired for this deed.

p.s. i dont give a **** what you have to say.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:36 am
It's too soon. I don't care how he looks right now. Next season will be a better time to evaluate him.

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:13 am
Like I said b4, an 80% 04-05 Amare will still dominate the league......just not this year...---***030***---

THE DOC'S OUT 2 GET CHA'........Ha!ha...aheh..he...WHOA NELLIE!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:21 pm
32 & doc, why another war.?

Let's stick with making jokes about people that are famous and won't get offended because they don't read this

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:23 pm
TMC wrote:It's too soon. I don't care how he looks right now. Next season will be a better time to evaluate him.

Exactly!

I reckon amare will get back to being 100% and I hope he does because it is sad to see someone have so much potential and then not reach it because of injury.

He's first game was awesome - 20pts, 9rbs in 19mins!

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:08 pm
migya wrote:32 & doc, why another war.?

Don't ask me. dfag is following every thread I post in and trying to act hard. It's kinda strange how obsessed with me the homo is. Don't trip out too bad, though. I've pretty much stopped responding to him mouthing off. If you give 7-year-olds attention, it just fuels them.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

Return to Sports Board