Game Thread: New Orleans Hornets @ Warriors 2006-03-29

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:49 am
Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:44 pm Post subject:

...... It's PJ's veteran approach that I'm scared of, Desmond going off ( stop him Jason ) and CP3's playmaking abilities... We should have this one easily, but we've been fooled b4...I've always liked A-Will........ a hard and tough lefty.....---***030***---

I had this feeling and......well......another fat L...

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:13 am
what? wrote:yea just 1 more second, or a couple of made FTs. i was at the game (sec 122 row 2) and fisher had a pretty good game as did dunleavy. offensive rebounds killed us tonight. at one point we had 3 team fouls within the first 2 minutes because none of the warriors could rebound. good scoring distribution. freaking rasual butler, if only he had missed 1 of his 3s we would have been in the driver seat.

Usually when we lose we take a look at the little things that are usually "given to us" that we don't take. FTs for example... If the guy makes a screwed up looking 3pter with 3 or 4 hands in his face, then that really can't be helped.

If we don't convert the FTs that are almost a given, then it hurts us. Also, if we make only 38.0% from the field. That totally hurts us more.. If we bumped that up to 40% with the same amt of shots taken, then we would've won.

Tim
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden
Previous

Return to Game Threads