Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:17 pm
Another 32 v doc rumble

:happy1:

There are more civilised ways

migya make the ring fall on ya
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:46 pm
^you should have my back migya, we agree on this fisher stuff. dude is weak sauce.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:30 pm
Hahaha, "have my back"... Coward.

Frank, listen to yourself try and speak: "Uhhhh, uuummm.... if Fisher's EYES didn't give away where he was gonna pass the ball!" Listen you simple minded dimwit: if Ike is flooded with 3 defenders, than it's nobody's fault but his if he forces a shot. Nobody in the world has the advantage in triple-coverage. Ike should therefore pass the ball away. The only possible reason it could be Fisher's fault would be if his defender's read his eye a split second earlier and intercepted the pass (but that would result in a turnover... something that you pay no attention to because it's actually a tangible way of showing who gives the ball away and who doesn't). Your example is void. Try again, idiot.

Aside from your weak little experiment gone wrong (listed above) trying to prove a meaningless point, your post really had nothing else to do with anything, so there's no use responding. I'm not getting into a pissing match with another 7-year-old moron who's simply looking for attention between jacking off activities. Pull your dick outta the watermelon and realize that you're not making any sense. Tool.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:36 pm
So much for civilised ways........

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:56 pm
drfrank wrote:^you should have my back migya, we agree on this fisher stuff. dude is weak sauce.

I'm not much of a fisher fan, true, he has never been anything special but the truth is that he has been important to the team this season and has been a key contibutor in some games.

Dunleavy and foyle are far worse and much more of a problem than Fisher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:40 pm
have my back as in... agree that fisher is a waste. and that continuing this is a waste too.

coward. okay man. whatever helps you sleep better at night. for god himself knows that your only reason to wake up in the morning is to run to your computer, log in and parade like a king.

its laughable because you really have no clue how to play this game. yes, defenders read eyes and break on a ball like a cornerback does. if a pass if picked off, that counts as a TO for fisher. however if fisher makes a poor pass and ike looses it, fisher is not penalized even though he made the mistake. lets say, when ike gets the ball, 3 defenders swarm in. he'll either a) lose the ball because the defenders will be swatting trying to pick him. b) force up a shot. c) travel trying to get away from the defenders d)bitch slap you because you need it.

nice try indeed even though you dont disprove anything. IDIOT.... MORON. the warriors possession is forfeited by the simple fact no one got a good look. fisher was unable to get his post players a good look and that player had no where to go. do you expect your boy toy murphy or ike to dribble out of a double team? bitch please.

its not hard to understand. void my ass. you just cant visualize it and i'm running out of patience trying to explain this to you. get your trashy ass sorry excuse for a mother off welfare, tell her to get a job and get you a special ed. tutor. i quit.

dick out of a watermelon? the hell? do hicks do that or something? chico must really suck. why not commit yourself and try to move out of the cuts you chump. and nice move trying to sidestep my tearing you a new one. and its just about final that you've never picked up a basketball in your life.

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:53 am
thinkingwarriors wrote: The real world is not about cap-fests. Life is not an MC battle whenever you get a little angry.
ReaL Talk but they are both hella entertaining 8)
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:25 am
migya wrote:
drfrank wrote:^you should have my back migya, we agree on this fisher stuff. dude is weak sauce.

Dunleavy and foyle are far worse and much more of a problem than Fisher

Thank You! At least Foyle can block and/or make opponets change their shots...
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:26 am
My address is listed on this site, drfag. If you really have enough beef to get riled up and write, like, 3 pages worth of non-stop insults, than come show me how tough you are in real life. Until then, shut the f*ck up. Nobody cares about your little invisible "f*ck-up" stats. You're a fag. Sit down and shut up. I'm not squandering anymore time on you and your 4th grade insults. Either be a man and admit you were wrong or shut up. Don't matter how many paragraphs upon paragraphs you write if none of them are valid, moron.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:16 pm
O.G. broe wrote: they are both hella entertaining 8)

Agreed :mrgreen:

Previous

Return to Game Threads