Game Thread: Washington Wizards @ Warriors 2006-03-27

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:51 pm
fisher is responsible for mistakes that arent kept in a box score. i should keep score for nba.com, i'll have a column titled:

Fisher's Fu<k-ups

anyways, i'm not surprised with this loss. we're tired and we suck against athletic teams. hence the L.

edit: oh, and how the hell is it humanly/professionally/morally possible for them to shoot 38% from the line. some players hit 38% of their faders and we hit the same percentage of our stationary, uncontested shots. wow. WOW!!!!!!
Last edited by drfrank on Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:52 pm
and how about him on D then? how many times has arenas made 3s over him and left his feet nailed to the floor.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:54 pm
what? wrote:how about that derek fisher guys? pull up brick, pull up brick. aside from those 2 early 3s hes been worse than a hot steaming pile of ****. and it seems to be true, if mike D goes, so do we. unfortunately he has zero points and we're down 16. he and fishboy need to have amazing second halves or else we might as well call it a day. way to play D foyle. you only let every freaking wizard score on you and turn the ball over a million times. and caron butler didnt even play that much. not good news for the warriors.

Simply wonderful :mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:01 pm
drfrank wrote:fisher is responsible for mistakes that arent kept in a box score. i should keep score for nba.com, i'll have a column titled:

Fisher's Fu<k-ups

anyways, i'm not surprised with this loss. we're tired and we suck against athletic teams. hence the L.

edit: oh, and how the hell is it humanly/professionally/morally possible for them to shoot 38% from the line. some players hit 38% of their faders and we hit the same percentage of our stationary, uncontested shots. wow. WOW!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA

Fishnuts!!!!!!! Arenas walked on him like on shiit.

Fish did alright though.

The freethrow shooting is a disgrace and a number 1 priority for the players in the offseason!

migya make the ring fall on ya

Role Player
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:09 pm
yea we MUST address the FT's. andris has that awkward FT shot and hes probably not gonna change it, so he might as well aim for the front of the iron, miss it intentionally grab his own reb and dunk it, get the 2 pts in a more creative way. and im not sure if its my eyes, but do you guys notice something funnt about bynums jumpshot? to me it looks like he almost double clutches before he releases. but on a positive note, monta ellis did great. as barnett said, he has to be more aggressive and shoot when he gets the chance instead of just passing it up.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:43 am
The lack of fundamentals ( ft's ) cost us the game ( again ).
Last edited by zero3zero on Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:41 am
Derek Fisher ended the game with 16 points, 10 assists, 2 steals, and 2 boards (shooting 46% from the field and 57% for three). And don't bother trying to stress your imaginary "f*ck up plays" either. Fisher only committed 2 turnovers (in 37 minutes).

Before you people mouth off again, realize that your boy (Monta Ellis) dropped 3 T/O's in only 22 minutes (15 less than Fisher!) and ended the game with only one assist.

Shhhh. Don't speak. Rethink your argument and then say something educated (with stats and facts, please... no more imaginary, could-be insults that aren't accurate).
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:29 pm
zero3zero wrote:WE KNOW that Gilbert's gonna kill us.... Monta is about 3 years away from being a lockdown defender ( if ). Can't say anything bout Fish now.....---***030***---

yeah gilbert was fun to watch.. exactly the type of stuff i hoped baron would give us(a few bad shots in there too) 8)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:53 pm
32, back to his narrow minded ways...

..."if its not on the box score, it never happened."

here is a possible **** up that wont show up anywhere. him taking a horrible shot. wow what a concept, that only hurts his FG%. but if its a bad shot, like one of his ugly ass faders from the elbow that he bricks, hes "turning the ball over" on that possession.

how about when fisher tries to drive the ball in and finally dishes it off. however its too late and lets say ike is in a horrible place and cant do anything but brick right under the basket. another fisher fuck-up...

its evident that you dont play this game of basketball so you wouldnt really know the fine intricacies. stop looking at the box score, put down your nba live controller you dweeb and go outside and find a pick up game. i'll guarantee you'll be pissed off to have someone like fisher on your team.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:04 pm
Riiiight, Frank. I'm narrow-minded for not embracing your invisible statistics that make sense to you (and you alone). Great counter argument!

And... you'd blame Fisher for Diogu shooting in bad coverage simply because Fisher's the one who got him the ball...? Genius! Players shouldn't be punished for missing their shots; the player who delivered the ball to them should! An utterly useless concept spawned by a barely functional brain.

And you're right, Frank. What was I thinking? A backup point guard being forced to step up and actually delivering? You're right. That's a horrible thing to have on your team.

Moron.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:52 pm
you can prove a point WITHOUT numbers. you ****ing nerd, must everything but put into 1's and 0's? i guess so you low life ******. There are certain things that can be said that dont have numbers attached. like the number of girls you slept with, 0, oh wait...i guess everything DOES have numbers. (not)

if ike has possession for a split second, an NBA point guard should deliver the ball 9 times out of 10. fisher is that 1/10 and its not ike's fault that the defenders flood him when they read fisher's eyes. ike cant do anything but force up a shot because he has 3 defenders on him the second he touches the ball. again for the retards, because the play has already been fucked up by fisher's inability to get the ball in the right place at the right time. get that right, you video game playing bitch.

yeah, back up points guards are weak and in the case of fisher, they are #32-like... and thats pretty bad. kill yourself-bad. have your mother's tubes tied-bad so she doenst pollute this earth with more filth.

check and mate you waste of life.

(i got an old infusion ball that really sucks. i'll fedex it to you so you can actually go outside and meet new people, be social and try to get rid of those man-boobs. not attractive bro. no wonder you're still standing at ZERO....)

hahahah

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:25 pm
WAAAAAAY 2 HARSH...............Whoa!..... Albeit entertaining but DAMN!!!!!

Role Player
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:35 pm
Yeah, stabs become knife fights with drfrank. The real world is not about cap-fests. Life is not an MC battle whenever you get a little angry.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:46 pm
Yet, sometimes it is........j/k ---***030***---
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:08 pm
that wasnt harsh....was it?

hahah, like i give a ****.
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads