Game Thread: Philadelphia 76ers @ Warriors 2006-03-19

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:30 pm
I think you are just plain wrong. Monty is a good coach and he is a great fit for a team of youngsters. I think he will be even better for the Warriors next season as they will likely trade some veterans away. Results are going to determine who is back next year and 3 of the last 4 is a good reason to keep Monty. Our defense was good early in the year and in the last few games=Monty. Incidently, I think what? just might be right. I think Monty is a little cautious and wary of Baron. Baron's got a big personality and I think Monty, Mullin and Baron need to sit down and hash it out in the off-season and see if they are all a good fit together. I am optimistic that it can really work.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:57 pm
Monty can be a good coach but you can't just say that about any coach, yet alone a 2nd year coach. A young team needs to learn the game @ the NBA level, and Monty is not qualified to do so, period........ not yet......
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:02 pm
Good win!

Dunleavy played great but don't you dun lover's start riding his you know what! The guy has stil had a bad season!

Pietrus has been awful lately but did very well this game. If he and dun could play something like this more often the team would be more succesful!

migya make the ring fall on ya
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:05 pm
eat my words? eat ish you twat.

what the HELL is you talking about. coming out of the woodworks when we've won the games WE'RE SUPPOSED TO WIN.

we are NOT moving in the right direction you moron. 12 years and counting you dipshit. eat/choke on that.

optimism and not know the game of basketball are two completely seperate things. you gloat about these wins. you rejoice that we played defense well early in the year. why is it that you dont realize these wins have been against bad teams?

also, monty just. does. not. have. IT. i'm guessing we'll be getting swept on this upcoming road trip and that'll just about guarantee us with a worse record than last season. wow, the progress we are making. (thats SARCASM for you retard)
Last edited by drfrank on Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:16 pm
Exactly..... sidenote.... as horribly as Salmons shot, he still had 8 boards and 8 assist! Never thought he could be a starting point. Very versatile........

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:17 pm
Ha.ha...... oh my goodness.....

Role Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:54 pm
Ha ha ha, poor drfrank, good only for comedic value. We beat Miami in their building and drfrank thinks we only beat bad teams or only win games we should win...
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:06 pm
wonderful. got any others? we lost to the mother ****ing hawks, bobcats, magic...

i'm soooooo done putting you into place time after time. its just to easy. it really is.

Role Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:21 pm
quit embarrasing yourself...moron

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:33 pm
tha doc always seems to want to discredit others........... a comedian he is though.@ 1st I thought he was an idiot ( the jury's still out ) but everytime he wants to make a point ( borderline insults ) he does...... just gotta laugh @ someone like that.......---***030***---
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:34 pm
laugh all you want, but i'm right.

and how am i embarassing myself you chump? you better hurry up and beat coach monty home so you can suck that geezer off. menlo park is that way ----------->

you have yet to refute ANYTHING i've said. only bring up the heat game which gave me even more ammo to use against you. just stop. and end your life.
Last edited by drfrank on Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:37 pm
Oh I will...... DR.... Oh I will....... ( laugh all I want, that is ).....
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:40 pm
knock yourself out. i aim to please.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:46 pm
wait...wait...WAIT!!!

you're the dude that suggested the warriors draft jj redick.

you said he has good ball handling skills and can play the point better than hinrich

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHA

woooooooooooooooooooooow. and you're a warriors fan??? how about being a fan of reading and following sports and not being a complete idiot?

game over. seriously... you should crawl in a cave until the end of time.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:50 pm
I know I did'nt say that ( that's a pretty ridiculous, yet funny notion )....................... TRUE BLUE OVER U, Doc..............................
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads