Boozer...

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:09 pm
What do folks think about Boozer? I really don't mean for the Warriors as I am enamored of Diogu/Taft but Utah is seriously shopping him around and with a contract that big they are probably needing a multi-team deal to get it done. In the next couple days I am going to be looking at the #s to see if the Warriors can be part of such a deal to move primarily Murphy and Adonal or really any of their big contracts.

I've been checking to see if Jermaine O'neal can be moved in a multi-team deal. It is just so complicated with him because he makes 18 mil in the middle of a huge deal. I actually think Indiana is going to have trouble pulling off a deal unless they are willing to get back only a fraction of the talent they are giving away.

Incidently I think if the Warriors can trade just Murphy in the offseason they can squeeze by money-wise and sign everybody they need to until the next off season. I want to see a big multi-team deal that moves a lot of long-term contract and returns most of that money to the Warriors in final year deals. My Jason Richardson trade is the best I can come up with right now...

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:47 pm
Loser! J/k, but his play does'nt substantiate his pay. Does'nt really play D so I'd pass...... JRich should'nt be traded for a long time or until he seriously acts up... --- *** 030 *** ---
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:10 am
Loozer is an opportunistic scorer, a good rebounder and doesn't play defense. All that while having a MAX (or near max) contract. I'd pass...

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:41 pm
on the contrary, if we can do it for AF & ZC, I would'nt mind. @ all.......

Return to Trades