Will the W's even reach 34 Wins?

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Do you think the Warriors will win 34 games?

yes
40%
no
60%

Total votes : 10

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:18 pm
Ath the pace that the Warriors are going, I don't even think they will reach the 34 win record that they did last year.

If they don't reach it, some one has to be fired!

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:36 pm
Wow... looking at their schedule, wow. Never thought of it like that. Lotta playoff bound teams. hmmmmmmm.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:26 am
If they don't win more than last season, they will look like a team that went backwards and that is a shame. They are good enough to at least be a 50% team!

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:41 am
Sorry to disagree with you migya but that is the problem with the Warriors now. People think they are good enough to win as they are and they really are not. You can't win with the worst starting small forward and the worst starting center in the league. J. Rich proved that this weekend with his heroic efforts and still did not get any help from his very weak supportingg cast. The Warriors need shooters, badly. Even a guy that is poor defensively but is a good shoot would help the Warriors. Someone like Kyle Korver or Matt Harping would be a big improvement over both Pietrus and Dunleavy.

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:44 pm
Matt Harping is pretty damm good.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:01 pm
I would never want Matt Harping.

Hopefully this offseason, Montgomery goes back to college and we pickup Doug Collins or Nelson back or someone with respectability that could lure some free agents in and control Baron Davis. Because I think if we get a rookie coach in the spot, Davis will get stupid dumb and hyphy on him.

Hopefully we could get rid of some contracts get a 2nd round pick or something and dumping major salary to pick up Al Harrington, because i think Big Al is very discontent in being with the Hawks.
New. Stuff.

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:08 pm
I don't know BT or maybe you know something that we don't. But Harpring is a good shooter and can hit the boards. He also is a tough guy.He is everything that Dunleavy is not. By the way, did anyone see Dunleavy play last week? Why are we playing this guy at all? (rhetorical question).
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:02 am
ReginaldLewis wrote: By the way, did anyone see Dunleavy play last week? Why are we playing this guy at all? (rhetorical question).

Rhetorical or not this question needs to get answered. Is this ball club here to play ball and win games or is this ball club here to hand out charity minutes?
Dunleavy has got to be the least productive player per min. in the entire league. WTF is he on the court for?

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:48 am
Once again Big B. You say things better than I do. You can be my spoke person anytime. Keep up objective and non-bias messages.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:51 am
ReginaldLewis wrote:Once again Big B. You say things better than I do. You can be my spoke person anytime. Keep up objective and non-bias messages.

Thanks Reginald, I appreciate your kind words...
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:16 am
ReginaldLewis wrote:Sorry to disagree with you migya but that is the problem with the Warriors now. People think they are good enough to win as they are and they really are not. You can't win with the worst starting small forward and the worst starting center in the league. J. Rich proved that this weekend with his heroic efforts and still did not get any help from his very weak supportingg cast. The Warriors need shooters, badly. Even a guy that is poor defensively but is a good shoot would help the Warriors. Someone like Kyle Korver or Matt Harping would be a big improvement over both Pietrus and Dunleavy.

Well, I still believe in the majority of the players on the team and would like nothing more for things to work out.

Good points, especially this one:
ReginaldLewis wrote:You can't win with the worst starting small forward and the worst starting center in the league.

:dontknow:

migya make the ring fall on ya

Return to Warriors Basketball