San Jose A's?

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:48 pm
http://www.realcities.com/mld/mercuryne ... ews_sports

though many might not like this, this seems pretty cool for me since I live in fremont and about 10 minute drive from the automall where it's might be being built.
New. Stuff.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:00 pm
That'd be pretty cool. I'm a South Bayer too!

Role Player
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:10 pm
name sounds too funny for me. san jose athletics? i already got used to oakland athletics.

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:36 pm
It might be the Fremont A's. Look in SFGate.

Tim
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:51 pm
Golden St. Athletics? . . maybe not.

I would rather have the A's in San Jose because they deserve a share, if not all of the market. Peter McGowan is a rat . . . the only reason why the Giants aren't the "Tampa Bay" or "Florida" Giants is because the generous people of Oakland allowed the Giants to claim Santa Clara as exclusive rights as far as revenue goes. Of course San Jose blew up in wealth and now the Giants are reaping the benfits of it while the A's revenue continues to be on the low end, all due to their generosity.

When the A's ask to have shared revenue rights in Santa Clara County, McGowan the rat says 'no' and continues to trade for 50 year olds to try and give Bonds a ring. Give up already.
Role Player
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:22 pm
How do they do it in New York with the Mets an Yanks? Do they have shared rights of the whole city, or different stuff for each borough?
Basketball hope in the City Of Dope?

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:54 pm
Thunder wrote:Golden St. Athletics? . . maybe not.

the only reason why the Giants aren't the "Tampa Bay" or "Florida" Giants is because the generous people of Oakland allowed the Giants to claim Santa Clara as exclusive rights as far as revenue goes. Of course San Jose blew up in wealth and now the Giants are reaping the benfits of it while the A's revenue continues to be on the low end, all due to their generosity.

My dad worked on the business deal to keep the Giants in SF, woohoo

Return to Sports Board