KG sounding angry

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:12 am
Just yesterday, Garnett was interviewed after the TWolves loss to the Suns and this is what he said:

"I guess frustrating would be the right word here," Garnett told reporters after snapping at teammates. "I don't like to speak from a frustrated mind. There's no way -- we're playing one of the best teams in the league, and you're not hyped, you're not up. The atmosphere in here is like we won. (It) hurts. I try to keep things in house. There's a certain tone in here, man, and we're going to keep that. If you can't abide by that tone, you won't be here. You won't play.

"I don't sign anyone's checks, but you have to be prepared and ready to play," Garnett said. "And I don't know that as a team every night we're ready to do that. The focus is that it's got to hurt when you lose."

Mullin should prepare offers now so he can shoot them at McHale as soon as the season is over!!!!!!

I've always thought that KG would get angry after this season and now it he is showing it!!!!

migya make the ring fall on ya

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:52 am
Crossing my fingers!! Bye bye Troy....................

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:24 pm
take the entire team (except for Biedrins and J Rich) hell take montgomery too!@!@!@!

give us Garnet!@!@!
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:55 am
After last night's game against the Knicks, this is what Garnett said:

"I've always said I'll be in Minnesota as long as they want me," Garnett said. "I don't think I can take another one of these rebuilding stages."
Clearly frustrated with his team's losing season, Garnett said: "I know I don't want to go through this no more. The guys are more deserving of a better team and I think the city is more deserving of a better team."

This is a man who is open to leaving and is suavely telling McHale this. He doesn't want to be a bad guy but wants his intentions known. The TWolves are in a rebuilding stage (with no real visible plan) and KG deserves to be with a better team that can be a contender.

THE WARRIORS ARE THAT TEAM!!!!!!

Role Player
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:02 am
marbury wants KG in NY and KG has no problem reuniting with steph. probably not gonna happen NY has no1 to trade and just gave up their very very good and unprotected lottery pick to the bulls. i read the teams making a run for KG are: Nets, Lakers, Bulls, and Warriors.
Lakers have no1 to trade.
Nets seems logical. its on the east so the Twolves play them 2 times instead of 4. they still have a pretty good JKidd, but will probably have to fork over jefferson or carter as part of the deal.
Bulls: have young guys and NYs lottery pick
Warriors: lots of young talent, perfect for a rebuilding team like the wolves.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:13 pm
Garnett is either going to the Knicks (for Francis) or the Pacers (for Jermaine). Either way, he'll be a long way from the Western Conference. Like Shaq, Artest, McGrady, BDiddy, and the rest of 'em... franchise players don't get traded within their same conference (99.999999% of the time).
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:26 pm
I dont think Indiana will give up Jermaine for Garnett. IMO
New. Stuff.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:10 pm
The TWolves will want the best players to fit a rebuilding phase. The Warriors have those young players.

Carter got traded to a team in the same conference so that is not out of the question to trade Garnett to a team in the West.

Mullin should really make a hard pitch to get Garnett and he should start making plans now. I'd love for the warriors to keep both Baron and JRich and also get Garnett but that would take McHale really being cornered.

Murphy, dun and/or Pietrus, Fisher, Taft and this draft's 1st round pick could be enough, otherwise Baron and Murphy (and dun if needed) for Garnet or Baron, Murphy, dun, Fisher or Taft and this draft's 1st round pick for Banks and Garnett.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:42 pm
i already have a feeling that Mullen is going to pull something stupid like a "JRich, Murphy, Ike" trade

I think Jrich should be a straight untouchable. He's contributed so much to the Warriors and has just been great. If I were Mullen, I would just hang up every call about tradeing Jrich

Role Player
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:05 pm
i agree with that. JRich should be untouchable.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:19 pm
Anonymous wrote:i already have a feeling that Mullen is going to pull something stupid like a "JRich, Murphy, Ike" trade

I think Jrich should be a straight untouchable. He's contributed so much to the Warriors and has just been great. If I were Mullen, I would just hang up every call about tradeing Jrich

Those 3 players for Garnett is wrong and will destroy the team. Garnett could be a steal and JRich and Diogu don't have to be traded for him

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:58 am
what? wrote:i read the teams making a run for KG are: Nets, Lakers, Bulls, and Warriors.

The Nets look like the best fit. They can given them a pretty good player (either Carter of Jefferson) and some picks for KG. And it's a team in the east. NY has the players nobody wants. They have assets, but I wouldn't trade for Francis or Marbury to start rebuilding a team...
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:42 am
The Nets would have to give more than either Carter or Jefferson and picks. They would have to give to of their three (Kidd, Carter and Jefferson) and Kidd is too old so count the Nets out. I can see KG going to the Lakers and join Kobe but who besides Odom is any good.........

The Warriors are still the team with the most pieces who are young and have potential

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:35 am
Carter is nothing like Garnett. Kevin Garnett is a league-feared powerhouse. He would either keep Minny OUT of the playoffs, or KNOCK them out of the playoffs if he was kept in the West. The Wolves will deal him Eastbound.

"What's best for their franchise" would be to not set themselves up to be knocked outta the playoffs 5 years in a row...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:20 pm
Joe messed them up bigtime!
Next

Return to Trades