What will be the suprise team of 05-06?

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

» Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:22 pm
I didn't say I did; I said I respect his ability to know the role of a traditional center. I can't stand soft players, let alone soft centers. I don't wish the unholy curse of a league filled with Foyles upon us all, but I do respect the guy's ability to know what a center's true job is for his team.

Hall of Famer
» Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:09 am
At least the man gives much to his community and is a real nice guy. The world needs more people like him!

» Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:08 pm
Okur? Or Foyle? Cause I know, for sure, Foyles does a ton of community service...

Hall of Famer
» Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:26 pm
I'm sure he's talking about Foyle. I doubt Okur knows where's Salt Lake City on the map...

» Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:27 pm
HAHAHA, true

Hall of Famer
» Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:22 am
I was talking about Foyle. Okur should give out some "Turkey" to the under priviledged children......... (the punt by the way)

» Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:04 am
Oh man, some of those photos on the Warriors website of community service are just DYING for funny captions under them. Derek Fisher handing a kid Christmas presents with Thunder in the background with a concerned look on my face. Ugh.

Starting Lineup
» Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:45 am
Who GIVES A SHHHHH ABOUT UTAH? ANDREI & DERON are the only people worth mentioning. Los............ no comment. Mehmet......... he can score..... Matt...... no comment. THEY HAVE A PROVEN SYSTEM! The best things are AK47, Young D-Will & Sloan ( the face of the organization ). We can learn a thing or two from this franchise and how it operates. ------------------------------------------ **** 030 ****

Hall of Famer
» Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:04 am
zero3zero wrote:Who GIVES A SHHHHH ABOUT UTAH? ANDREI & DERON are the only people worth mentioning. Los............ no comment. Mehmet......... he can score..... Matt...... no comment. THEY HAVE A PROVEN SYSTEM! The best things are AK47, Young D-Will & Sloan ( the face of the organization ). We can learn a thing or two from this franchise and how it operates. ------------------------------------------ **** 030 ****

Yep, we can learn how a model franchise can't be succesful just by choosing the wrong location on the map. If that team were in Vegas, they would have been a player in free agency and probably would have won a ring or tow.

I mean, what free agent will go willingly to Salt Lake City?, they've to overpay just to get the mid-level players...

» Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:34 am
TMC wrote:Yep, we can learn how a model franchise can't be succesful just by choosing the wrong location on the map. If that team were in Vegas, they would have been a player in free agency and probably would have won a ring or tow.

I mean, what free agent will go willingly to Salt Lake City?, they've to overpay just to get the mid-level players...

SO TRUE!