Would you do this trade?

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:26 am
The only trade I would do is one that makes the team better! Obviously and without a doubt better! That can only be done by getting positive attitude stars and hard working veteran players. A guy like Shane Battier seems nice to have as a role player and his defense is better than most SFs

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:37 am
migya wrote:A guy like Shane Battier seems nice to have as a role player and his defense is better than most SFs

True. That's why he's not on the market. :wink:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:08 am
Yeah, Battier's one of the Grizzley's franchise players.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:46 am
Huh there #32 Okafor never heard about him...Well so much for your knowlegde for college basketball!!! And taking him number #1 you're sadly mistaken there too!!! Howard is the legitamate PF taken in that draft and is leading the NBA in rebounds he has even gotten some props from Shaq and is even looking like the next KG...Watch some more bball there buddy!!! Get back to me when you're done watching OK!!!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:56 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:A guy like Shane Battier seems nice to have as a role player and his defense is better than most SFs

True. That's why he's not on the market. :wink:

He's on the market for the right price and the Warriors have players that just might be that right price 8)

migya make the ring fall on ya

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:18 am
M.P. & DUN ?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:00 am
zero3zero wrote:M.P. & DUN ?

Uh, no.

For Battier, only players Memphis would be interested are Biedrins and J-Rich. We have no chance of getting Battier without giving up one of those two. So forget about this trade.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:41 am
J-Rich wrote:Huh there #32 Okafor never heard about him...Well so much for your knowlegde for college basketball!!! And taking him number #1 you're sadly mistaken there too!!! Howard is the legitamate PF taken in that draft and is leading the NBA in rebounds he has even gotten some props from Shaq and is even looking like the next KG...Watch some more bball there buddy!!! Get back to me when you're done watching OK!!!

:roll: WOOOOOOOWWWWWW.... I've never seen anybody more oblivious to an obvious joke than you. I was completely making fun of the guest who said "the guy on the bobcats" (as if NOBODY but him knows who one of the league's most popular young players is!!!)

Guess this thread has a new putz... congrats, J-Rich. You never fail to prove why you have the reputation that you do.

TMC wrote:For Battier, only players Memphis would be interested are Biedrins and J-Rich. We have no chance of getting Battier without giving up one of those two. So forget about this trade.

=D> Thanks for helping to clean up these bonehead trades, TMC. It gets tiring doing it by myself, but so many people have too many stupid ideas that would never work...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Previous

Return to Trades