Game Thread: Warriors @ San Antonio Spurs 2006-02-25

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes


All Star
Posts: 1075
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 9:45 am
Location: Union City, CA
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:31 pm
Golden State Warriors (24-30) @ San Antonio Spurs (42-12)

Start time 5:30 PM PST @ The SBC Center

Probable starters for the Golden State Warriors
ImageImageImageImageImage
PG - Derek Fisher
SG - Jason Richardson
SF - Mike Dunleavy
PF - Troy Murphy
C - Adonal Foyle

Probable starters for the San Antonio Spurs
ImageImageImageImageImage
PG - Tony Parker
SG - Manu Ginobili
SF - Bruce Bowen
PF - Tim Duncan
C - Rasho Nesterovic

Team leaders
PPG - J. Richardson (22.6) | T. Parker (19.6)
RPG - T. Murphy (9.4) | T. Duncan (11.6)
APG - B. Davis (9.2) | T. Parker (5.8)
SPG - B. Davis (1.8) | M. Ginobili (1.6)
BPG - A. Foyle (1.6) | T. Duncan (2.0)

Matchups this Season
Nov 23 - San Antonio Spurs (113) @ Golden State Warriors (89)
Feb 2 - San Antonion Spurs (89) @ Golden State Warriors (86)
Feb 25 - Golden State Warriors @ San Antonio Spurs
Mar 21 - Golden State Warriors @ San Antonio Spurs
I've been a Warriors fan since they traded Chris Webber. Can you imagine how that's like....

Role Player
Posts: 264
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:55 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:50 pm
krome wrote:Golden State Warriors (24-30) @ San Antonio Spurs (42-12)

Start time 5:30 PM PST @ The SBC Center

Probable starters for the Golden State Warriors
ImageImageImageImageImage
PG - Derek Fisher
SG - Jason Richardson
SF - Mike Dunleavy
PF - Troy Murphy
C - Adonal Foyle

Probable starters for the San Antonio Spurs
ImageImageImageImageImage
PG - Tony Parker
SG - Manu Ginobili
SF - Bruce Bowen
PF - Tim Duncan
C - Rasho Nesterovic

Team leaders
PPG - J. Richardson (22.6) | T. Parker (19.6)
RPG - T. Murphy (9.4) | T. Duncan (11.6)
APG - B. Davis (9.2) | T. Parker (5.8)
SPG - B. Davis (1.8) | M. Ginobili (1.6)
BPG - A. Foyle (1.6) | T. Duncan (2.0)

Matchups this Season
Nov 23 - San Antonio Spurs (113) @ Golden State Warriors (89)
Feb 2 - San Antonion Spurs (89) @ Golden State Warriors (86)
Feb 25 - Golden State Warriors @ San Antonio Spurs
Mar 21 - Golden State Warriors @ San Antonio Spurs


oh god...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:35 pm
i am willing to put $8000 on the moneyline for this game. make that $15000.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21376
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:39 pm
Is dun starting?

The team just has to do their best, they should play like they have nothing to lose
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21376
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:40 pm
drfrank wrote:i am willing to put $8000 on the moneyline for this game. make that $15000.



You betting that the Warriors will win????
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya

Role Player
Posts: 264
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:55 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:40 pm
hell I wish he was starting

Starting Lineup
Posts: 563
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:37 pm
Location: UCLA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:23 am
I think krome took the images from the last Spurs topic, so it still shows Dun.

Pietrus is still starting...not sure if that's a good thing at this point...

All Star
Posts: 1075
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 9:45 am
Location: Union City, CA
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:08 am
Yoyo wrote:I think krome took the images from the last Spurs topic, so it still shows Dun.

Pietrus is still starting...not sure if that's a good thing at this point...


yeah...was a little side tracked. but who knows what the hell monty gonna throw out there
I've been a Warriors fan since they traded Chris Webber. Can you imagine how that's like....
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:51 am
So we play the Spurs in San Antonio now. Great.

Spurs 1104 (It's not a typo)
W's 85

Go Warriors!!!
#-o
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:10 am
migya, of course not.

anyone and everyone knows this is a loss for us. the spurs are favored by 12. that line is like a college basketball game, north dakota state vs. duke.

Rookie
Posts: 188
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: North Bay
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:11 am
Why in the world is Adonyl starting over Andris?
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21376
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:14 am
drfrank wrote:migya, of course not.

anyone and everyone knows this is a loss for us. the spurs are favored by 12. that line is like a college basketball game, north dakota state vs. duke.



I know, I was just playing around!

Easy money betting on the spurs to win but the odds would only be 99:100
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya

Starting Lineup
Posts: 563
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:37 pm
Location: UCLA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:55 pm
Keep the faith, maybe the Warriors will blow out the Spurs :D :D :D

Rookie
Posts: 112
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:53 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:31 pm
Yoyo wrote:Keep the faith, maybe the Warriors will blow out the Spurs :D :D :D


Exactly - Atlanta beat Detroit, so who the hell kniows whats gonnah appen

Role Player
Posts: 264
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:55 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:48 pm
stop it foyle

stop it pietrus
Next

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron