Game Thread: Brooklyn Nets @ Warriors 2012-11-21

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:50 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:
martin wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:The nets are not known for there defense so a more offensive line-up works better against them.

Barnes, damn.

true, play not to their strengths

also, did i mention that i love barnes? way for a rookie to be instrumental in meaningful games :D[/quote

Barnes is a stud.

Landry got the rebound, Thompson was wide open in the corner, he looked at him and passed the ball uptop. lol good job Landry. Klay will get his shot back, but he has to ease into it.

i missed that moment replying here :)
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:52 pm
martin wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:
martin wrote:we never have energy off the start. wtf? is it on design to play agressive with tempo only when subs come in or is it athletic disadvantage of our starters?

Lack of intensity, its so obvious, everyone seems a step slower than usual.

but it seems we pretty much always start slow, well, at least 7 out of 10 games. maybe it's too much intensity resulting from philosophy to be that nasty defensive team and becoming somewhat too tense on offense. or we just have slow backcourt that cannot leak out which results in slow tempo. i think our best moments are with curry and thompson appart. too bad we have no other two, but some sort of combining needs to be made to jump start the games. while we are average to quite good on defense, our offense seems to be lagging quite some.

Good catch, I have not watched majority of the games, but ones I have seen they do start slow. I think its a lack of focus, maybe butterflies, or maybe they might have to play some small ball to start, with Landry and Lee. I am just saying that for experimental reasons, you never know what will work.

I prefer having Jack playing PG, and Curry playing SG, as Klay just is in a major, major slump.

Its good to see the defense coming along as it is, this was suppose to be a team more offensive minded, but Lee, Curry, Klay have each had individual slumps that have hurt the team.

Am saying more Barnes will do too, although he is playing within the offense now, they might have to initiate more plays for him.

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:54 pm
We are lucky to only be down 5.

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:55 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:
martin wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:
martin wrote:we never have energy off the start. wtf? is it on design to play agressive with tempo only when subs come in or is it athletic disadvantage of our starters?

Lack of intensity, its so obvious, everyone seems a step slower than usual.

but it seems we pretty much always start slow, well, at least 7 out of 10 games. maybe it's too much intensity resulting from philosophy to be that nasty defensive team and becoming somewhat too tense on offense. or we just have slow backcourt that cannot leak out which results in slow tempo. i think our best moments are with curry and thompson appart. too bad we have no other two, but some sort of combining needs to be made to jump start the games. while we are average to quite good on defense, our offense seems to be lagging quite some.

Good catch, I have not watched majority of the games, but ones I have seen they do start slow. I think its a lack of focus, maybe butterflies, or maybe they might have to play some small ball to start, with Landry and Lee. I am just saying that for experimental reasons, you never know what will work.

I prefer having Jack playing PG, and Curry playing SG, as Klay just is in a major, major slump.

Its good to see the defense coming along as it is, this was suppose to be a team more offensive minded, but Lee, Curry, Klay have each had individual slumps that have hurt the team.

Am saying more Barnes will do too, although he is playing within the offense now, they might have to initiate more plays for him.

agree, barnes ability to get to the rim will work magic for this team in the future
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:32 pm
Nice to see the shooting and the pace pickup. Look for the nets to try to slow this waaaaay down.
Site Admin
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:34 pm
Welcome back Klay!
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:35 pm
I am really proud of the way we're playing right now.
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:36 pm
8th ave wrote:I am really proud of the way we're playing right now.

This.

I love the way our rookies are contributing - bright future for the dubs.

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:41 pm
after first quarter, we went slowly to dominate the pace and the game. really good basketball. i'm happy.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:55 pm
Good game. Just a solid performance all the way around particularly the way we responded after the 1st quarter.

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:56 pm
beautiful three quarters of the best warriors basketball :D
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:00 pm
This was a joy to watch. Even better that I missed the first quarter, lol.

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:00 pm
Nice game, good to see Klay get his shot back.
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:01 pm
hell yeah, good win. we beat a good team. this team has some pride and toughness, they keep going even after being down big. every game they compete. also, just think with Bogut this team can do more damage.

go GSW!

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:02 pm
and david lee had an amazing game, no wonder he was +16
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads