Game Thread: Brooklyn Nets @ Warriors 2012-11-21

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes


All Star
Posts: 1352
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 1:57 am
Poster Credit: 22
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:03 pm
http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_ ... e-warriors

All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:50 pm
we never have energy off the start. wtf? is it on design to play agressive with tempo only when subs come in or is it athletic disadvantage of our starters?
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:03 am
Location: san jose
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:54 pm
Klay this is not your team, I think soon Klay might have to start coming off the bench. I am a fan, but damn if its not going down don't keep taking high volume of shots. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:56 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:Klay this is not your team, I think soon Klay might have to start coming off the bench. I am a fan, but damn if its not going down don't keep taking high volume of shots. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

loosing posessions, it seems when klay with the ball
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:59 pm
jesus, let klay sit and watch, relax, smoke a joint
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:07 pm
we can't play much worse, or can we? they are outdoing us in every single facet of the game. looks like we played back-to-back, not nets. common rooks!
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:03 am
Location: san jose
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:07 pm
I agree he might just need to smoke that joint and chill. There was a rumor, infact that Klay was a pot head in college.

All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:14 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:I agree he might just need to smoke that joint and chill. There was a rumor, infact that Klay was a pot head in college.

so we see the abstinence results now
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:03 am
Location: san jose
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:15 pm
martin wrote:we never have energy off the start. wtf? is it on design to play agressive with tempo only when subs come in or is it athletic disadvantage of our starters?


Lack of intensity, its so obvious, everyone seems a step slower than usual.

All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:20 pm
mark jackson's small ball seems to be working in the period
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:03 am
Location: san jose
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:29 pm
The nets are not known for there defense so a more offensive line-up works better against them.

Barnes, damn.

All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:32 pm
i read today that statistically second quarter is by far the highest scoring quarter for nets, love when statistics fall out of the window.

now, i want the statistical fact that their third is the worst to hold true, though.
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:33 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:The nets are not known for there defense so a more offensive line-up works better against them.

Barnes, damn.


true, play not to their strengths

also, did i mention that i love barnes? way for a rookie to be instrumental in meaningful games :D
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:37 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:
martin wrote:we never have energy off the start. wtf? is it on design to play agressive with tempo only when subs come in or is it athletic disadvantage of our starters?


Lack of intensity, its so obvious, everyone seems a step slower than usual.

but it seems we pretty much always start slow, well, at least 7 out of 10 games. maybe it's too much intensity resulting from philosophy to be that nasty defensive team and becoming somewhat too tense on offense. or we just have slow backcourt that cannot leak out which results in slow tempo. i think our best moments are with curry and thompson appart. too bad we have no other two, but some sort of combining needs to be made to jump start the games. while we are average to quite good on defense, our offense seems to be lagging quite some.
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:03 am
Location: san jose
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:39 pm
martin wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:The nets are not known for there defense so a more offensive line-up works better against them.

Barnes, damn.


true, play not to their strengths

also, did i mention that i love barnes? way for a rookie to be instrumental in meaningful games :D[/quote

Barnes is a stud.

Landry got the rebound, Thompson was wide open in the corner, he looked at him and passed the ball uptop. lol good job Landry. Klay will get his shot back, but he has to ease into it.
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest