13%
No
88%

Total votes : 24

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:43 pm
#32 wrote:
tkono wrote:baron has said that he'll be back "when he heals" and this doesn't sit well with me.

I caught that part, too... really shocked me. I thought Baron was happy in Golden State, but giving a vague answer like that was pretty much confirmation that he's going to sit at the end of the bench and give up on the season (like he did to the Hornets). It's really not sitting well with me, either...
You guys are making too much out of the comments...

Baron has been plenty motivated... Did anybody here stop to consider that maybe Baron had been asked about a million times when he'll be back and gave and answer like, look I'll be back when I heal, go ask the trainer if you want a timetable."

When else is he supposed to come back? Before he heals?
This season is not a flop.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:16 pm
loyaltyisacurse wrote:You guys are making too much out of the comments...

Baron has been plenty motivated... Did anybody here stop to consider that maybe Baron had been asked about a million times when he'll be back and gave and answer like, look I'll be back when I heal, go ask the trainer if you want a timetable."

With his history (aka, the freaking Hornets!!!), I don't care how tired he is of hearing it. A vague answer like that doesn't sit well with me at all. History repeats itself.

CjR wrote:Explain exactly how we'll make the playoffs.

The Lakers will fall off when Kobe's shots stop falling and the Kings little post-Artest hot streak will fizz, along with a season ending winning streak from Golden State...? :mrgreen:
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:13 am

#32 wrote: The Lakers will fall off when Kobe's shots stop falling and the Kings little post-Artest hot streak will fizz, along with a season ending winning streak from Golden State...? :mrgreen:

Funny--and nice try. This team is a like a turtle with a broken leg, stuck in the mud.
To add insult to injury, Sacratomato will make the 7th or 8th spot.

Great trade Mullin! Forget TMC, we've got M&M to mismanage things now.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:08 am
#32 wrote:
loyaltyisacurse wrote:You guys are making too much out of the comments...

With his history (aka, the freaking Hornets!!!), I don't care how tired he is of hearing it. A vague answer like that doesn't sit well with me at all. History repeats itself.

The Lakers will fall off when Kobe's shots stop falling and the Kings little post-Artest hot streak will fizz, along with a season ending winning streak from Golden State...? :mrgreen:

Seriously, i cant take you serious anymore. You already admitted you argue what you dont believe for "fun". This is just another example of that. Both these guys have valid points. But have fun #32....

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:10 am
loyaltyisacurse wrote: You guys are making too much out of the comments...

Thanks for bringing some common sense into the thread, some folks are getting daytime TV up in here.

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:57 am
Well we'll see how motivated he is to return. If he takes the rest of the season, then well that sums it up in a nutshell won't it haha.

Tim
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:30 am
tkono wrote:So my answer (unless the warriors wake up and smell the coffee) is a resounding NO.

Tim

I am leaning towards no also right now! The Warriors must turn it around right now if they are going to make the playoffs. The Nuggets and Rockets might start playing properly and move up and teams like Jazz and Lakers might continue their 50% play for the rest of the season

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:17 pm
As long as Jerry Sloan is coach of the Jazz, they will always have the upper hand on us.

Tim
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:33 pm
tradedunleavy wrote:Seriously, i cant take you serious anymore.

And it just breaks me heart to hear that. A guy with such knowledge as you is someone I really wish supported me. :roll:

tradedunleavy wrote:You already admitted you argue what you dont believe for "fun". This is just another example of that. Both these guys have valid points. But have fun #32....

It was an obvious joke than you obliviously didn't catch. Here's a hint: when something is wildly out in space, odds are the poster isn't serious. Here's another hint: when the "wildly in space" comment is followed by a "mr green" smiley, the poster is 99% probably joking. Some people who waddle into threads uninformed and only read the last 2 comments before responding usually get it wrong, anyway.

I notice how you came to the forum and just blatantly rolled down every thread to trash someone else's comments. Are you PMSing or something? You went from being completely normal a couple days ago to back to being an asshole.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:17 pm
#32 wrote:
I notice how you came to the forum and just blatantly rolled down every thread to trash someone else's comments. Are you PMSing or something? You went from being completely normal a couple days ago to back to being an asshole.

Hey bud you might have fun playing around and arguing with people and having cyber fights online but its not my thing....like i said have fun.
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball