Game Thread: Cleveland Cavaliers @ Warriors 2012-11-07

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes


All Star
Posts: 1076
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 9:45 am
Location: Union City, CA
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:32 pm
Cleveland Cavaliers (2 - 2) @ Golden State Warriors (2 - 2)

Start time: 7:30 PM PST @ Oracle Arena
Local TV: CSN Bay Area
Nat TV: None

Probable starters for the Golden State Warriors:
ImageImageImageImageImage
C - Andrew Bogut
PF - David Lee
SF - Harrison Barnes
SG - Klay Thompson
PG - Stephen Curry

Probable starters for the Cleveland Cavaliers:
ImageImageImageImageImage
C - Anderson Varejao
PF - Tristan Thompson
SF - Alonzo Gee
SG - Dion Waiters
PG - Kyrie Irving
I've been a Warriors fan since they traded Chris Webber. Can you imagine how that's like....
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13536
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:22 am
Varejao is gonna frustrate Lee, but Landry should pound these fools inside like a mallard duck.

I say, take the Nellie vs Barkley approach and defend everyone but Irving. Kyrie is too damn good; you won't stop him even if you try. But if you let him score 40 and shut down his secondary guns, Cleveland won't have a shot. Waiters can ball, but he's a rookie so Klay needs to keep him passive on one end and torch him offensively.

They have no answer for Bogut inside. The big guy should notch his first Warrior double-double, even in limited time. Expect 12-15 points and 10 rebounds with a couple blocks.

Dubs by 6, with a biggest lead of 18.
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image

All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:01 pm
32 wrote:Varejao is gonna frustrate Lee, but Landry should pound these fools inside like a mallard duck.

I say, take the Nellie vs Barkley approach and defend everyone but Irving. Kyrie is too damn good; you won't stop him even if you try. But if you let him score 40 and shut down his secondary guns, Cleveland won't have a shot. Waiters can ball, but he's a rookie so Klay needs to keep him passive on one end and torch him offensively.

They have no answer for Bogut inside. The big guy should notch his first Warrior double-double, even in limited time. Expect 12-15 points and 10 rebounds with a couple blocks.

Dubs by 6, with a biggest lead of 18.


I have a bad feeling that mark jackson will want curry chasing down kyrie which would only exhaust curry who will shoot terribly at the end of the game.

I hope i'm wrong, though.

But warriors will want this win badly.

I expect them to start the game on fire.

The rest, as usual, depends on what floats in mark jackson head, not much, besides the prayer, so far.
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
User avatar
Rookie
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:55 pm
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:30 pm
This game should by most accounts be ours for the taking. I agree, Bogut should be able to dominate inside and hopefully he's getting into better shape. The Cavs backcourt is intriguing for sure.

All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:27 pm
no varejao for cavs.
only warriors could find the way to lose this.

let's blow this **** open and out! :evil:
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:54 pm
on a pace to score 100 +
in my book - half of a step to win

nice sabonis-like pass, andrew
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 930
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:24 pm
Location: Rock Island, WA
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:00 pm
Anyone else annoyed when seeing Curry chew his mouth piece like a dog toy?

I guess he can do whatever the heck he wants with 15+ in the first quarter!
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.

All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:22 pm
Knightofoceans wrote:Anyone else annoyed when seeing Curry chew his mouth piece like a dog toy?

I guess he can do whatever the heck he wants with 15+ in the first quarter!


rather see him doing that than chewing a dog like a mouth piece :mrgreen:
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 930
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:24 pm
Location: Rock Island, WA
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:27 pm
martin wrote:
Knightofoceans wrote:Anyone else annoyed when seeing Curry chew his mouth piece like a dog toy?

I guess he can do whatever the heck he wants with 15+ in the first quarter!


rather see him doing that than chewing a dog like a mouth piece :mrgreen:


LOL..yeah. I'd also rather see him do that than not being able to hold the lead!
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.

All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:34 pm
Knightofoceans wrote:
martin wrote:
Knightofoceans wrote:Anyone else annoyed when seeing Curry chew his mouth piece like a dog toy?

I guess he can do whatever the heck he wants with 15+ in the first quarter!


rather see him doing that than chewing a dog like a mouth piece :mrgreen:


LOL..yeah. I'd also rather see him do that than not being able to hold the lead!

that's what we have bogut for - keep those youngsters and bad veterans in check
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:39 pm
truth is without rush we miss some more versatile scoring in second unit
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 930
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:24 pm
Location: Rock Island, WA
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:03 pm
Still can't keep a lead.. :|
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.

All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:06 pm
Knightofoceans wrote:Still can't keep a lead.. :|

that's a signature tactic of this warriors team - 'we won't no keep no lead!'
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

All Star
Posts: 1352
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 1:57 am
Poster Credit: 22
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:11 pm
Harrison Barnes will improve, but damn, he is killing us out there.
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 930
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:24 pm
Location: Rock Island, WA
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:13 pm
"We ain't keepin' no stinkin' lead..sheeeeeeit."
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.
Next

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest

cron