Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:47 pm
Landry only 3 FGA's ??
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:09 pm
Ugly, ugly game so far.

I'd love to see a comeback, but it just doesn't seem likely. Every opportunity the Warriors have to swipe the momentum, they blow it. 9 point game with 5 minutes left. Not impossible, but it's time to get to work if there's a run to be made...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

Rookie
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:36 pm
I missed the last few minutes, was the last possession a good one? Did they get a good shot?

All Star
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:42 pm
WarriorHawk87 wrote:I missed the last few minutes, was the last possession a good one? Did they get a good shot?

Its a bit vague now, but Klay took the last shot near the high post, got a decent shot off but had Hayes infront of him. Then Curry had a chance with 1.3 seconds but missed.

Ugly ugly game, Curry can't be off like this or else we will be in trouble, needed more from everyone, period.

More motion, more drives to the hoop, more inside play, more urgency from the get go, we did not deserve to win this game, lucky we came back at the end but that was only because they had more urgency and went inside more.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:49 pm
Game notes:

- Landry needs to be fed the rock or he's a waste of minutes. He could have abused Thomas Robinson, Jason Thompson, and Chuck Hayes all night, but they didn't go to him. Curious to ignore your leading scorer so obviously. Speaking of shot selection...

- Too many damn missed 3's. Here's a hint: when you're shooting 35% on the game, quit taking outside jumpers early in the shot clock.

- The David Lee of last year returned. What does that mean? He looked unstoppable at times on offense and his defense regressed back to his typical transparent norms. Bogut looked flat out furious at Lee several times throughout the game. If Bogut is going to change the culture of our defense, he's gonna need Lee to either get his back when he commits or clear the glass when he defends well. Lee did neither against the Kings.

- The Dubstitutes flat out took the night off. No impact from Jefferson, Jack, Landry, or Green. Ezeli was decent, but nobody could have stopped Cousins on his rampage.

- Klay Thompson was excellent tonight and it earned him the (first) final shot. Had he made that jumper to take the lead, we'd be singing his all-star praises tonight.

- I dunno what's wrong with Curry at the line, but it's becoming so frequent, I'm gonna turn it into a drinking game just to keep from blowing my top when Mr. 90% biffs at the line.

Ugly, ugly game tonight.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

All Star
Poster Credit: 22
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:52 pm
I love Bogut.
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:18 am
Ugly game, and even uglier loss. I just hope that Jackson will draw some conclusions out of this, and design more plays for our post players when the outside shot is clearly not working.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:46 am
Seems like a game that I don't even want to see the highlights of. Think everyone covered enough. The team has to learn from this loss.

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:22 am
Even 20 shots of whiskey were not able to mask the utmost retardedness of this team's offense. So far one good game in four.
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
Previous

Return to Game Threads