From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

All Star
Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:34 pm
Does Klay have a concussion?
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:40 pm
That was my thought too. Towards the end I kept on calling for Klay to come in so that we can have more shooters on the floor, but we kept the same lineup. Let's cross our fingers and hope we get through the season without any more injuries.

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:46 pm
And the crazy thing is this, no Bogut, Lee was limited because of foul trouble. But damn how about Landry, jack, Barnes, Curry of course, and my main dude Ezeli. Ezeli held it down in the paint, didnt look like a rookie. Man, and this team is still gelling.
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:18 pm
Man, we struck gold with Ezeli. He holds it down on defense and shows flashes of capability in other areas too. Saw last game that he could knock down a jumper although he did air ball a jump shot right after. I see a lot of good foot work too. Usually this is the biggest issue with big men; Not knowing how to move with the ball. Even players like Bynum had great difficulty with footwork, but Ezeli doesn't seem to struggle in this area. The man has a solid hook shot too. Love this guy. Probably my favorite player so far and I'm not even kidding.

Role Player
Poster Credit: 8
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:41 pm
Warriors are lucky to have ezili, he showed a lot of toughness out there. Still makes some minor rookie mistakes my main concern is his free throws. Don't want him to get the birderins syndrome

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:46 pm
8th ave wrote:Man, we struck gold with Ezeli. He holds it down on defense and shows flashes of capability in other areas too. Saw last game that he could knock down a jumper although he did air ball a jump shot right after. I see a lot of good foot work too. Usually this is the biggest issue with big men; Not knowing how to move with the ball. Even players like Bynum had great difficulty with footwork, but Ezeli doesn't seem to struggle in this area. The man has a solid hook shot too. Love this guy. Probably my favorite player so far and I'm not even kidding.

I agree that we struck gold, I remember during the draft chat many were hoping he would fall and glad that he did but he sure is playing above expectations in these couple of early games. He bodied Griffin, was active on both ends of the floor and was fearless a real warrior. Def my favorite player tonight but i also fell in love with Jack, landry, pretty much every player came through tonight. Great win.

PS: typing from my phone incase of grammar. Etc
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:01 am
warriorsstepup wrote:
8th ave wrote:Man, we struck gold with Ezeli. He holds it down on defense and shows flashes of capability in other areas too. Saw last game that he could knock down a jumper although he did air ball a jump shot right after. I see a lot of good foot work too. Usually this is the biggest issue with big men; Not knowing how to move with the ball. Even players like Bynum had great difficulty with footwork, but Ezeli doesn't seem to struggle in this area. The man has a solid hook shot too. Love this guy. Probably my favorite player so far and I'm not even kidding.

I agree that we struck gold, I remember during the draft chat many were hoping he would fall and glad that he did but he sure is playing above expectations in these couple of early games. He bodied Griffin, was active on both ends of the floor and was fearless a real warrior. Def my favorite player tonight but i also fell in love with Jack, landry, pretty much every player came through tonight. Great win.

I feel you, man. They definitely add an edge to our team. Kind of like what Matt Barnes provided for us during our 'We Believe' season; The enforcer. Things got a little chippy tonight and Jack and Landry did not back down from Deandre, Blake, or Paul. Hell, there a point in the game where Lee stared Blake straight in the eyes and told him to, "stop floppin."

1) Big ups to our front office for acquiring these two.

2) Big ups to Jack and Landy for embracing their roles.

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:27 am
Ezeli reminds me of Stringer Bell from the Wire

Ok maybe way off the mark in the looks department.. but they both solid kingpin types.

Ezeli was the goods tonight.
Role Player
Poster Credit: 13
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:27 am
Yeah, great win by the Warriors against the odds without our starting centre and our 6th man. Martin is propably the only person in the world who expected this win.
Role Player
Poster Credit: 8
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:45 am
The warriors looked more complete than they have in years even decades tonight. And that's without bogut. The warriors rebounded scored inside, scored 2nd chance points, banged, and grinded. I can't remember the last time they looked this solid. They committed too many fouls but I felt the refs were calling everything.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:43 am
Ezeli has performed and that's what happens when you've got confidence and play like you have everything to gain, which is the right way. He's covering for Bogut right now and it means so much.

With everyone firing well, this team is really a top 5 one in the West.

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:11 am
I don't believe we are a top five team in the west, yet.

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:18 am
8th ave wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:

I feel you, man. They definitely add an edge to our team. Kind of like what Matt Barnes provided for us during our 'We Believe' season; The enforcer. Things got a little chippy tonight and Jack and Landry did not back down from Deandre, Blake, or Paul. Hell, there a point in the game where Lee stared Blake straight in the eyes and told him to, "stop floppin."

1) Big ups to our front office for acquiring these two.

2) Big ups to Jack and Landy for embracing their roles.

Agree with all the points, the front office did a great job this off-season. All great surprises so far.

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:19 am
Jerry West is a gift sent from god. Our head of scout who made these picks and also was part of the reason we swung the trade for Bogut. Love the hell out of him.
Next

Return to Warriors Basketball