GSW DEATHMATCH 2012

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes


Moderator
Posts: 5353
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:39 am
f1n3 wrote:Doug Martin of TB


Great pick fine. He was my next pick if not chosen. I think you got a steal there.

All Star
Posts: 1471
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: SF
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:07 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
f1n3 wrote:Doug Martin of TB


Great pick fine. He was my next pick if not chosen. I think you got a steal there.



Good to know. I was hesitant to pick him because I thought it may have been too early. Still lots of proven players on the board at this point.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 2421
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 4:21 pm
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:48 am
I'm gonna go with Philip Rivers here.
Image
Image
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5859
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:34 pm
Joels picks are top rated RB & WR so that would be

Dez Bryant (DAL - WR)
Willis McGhee (DEN - RB)

Moderator
Posts: 5353
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:37 pm
PAWNO wrote:Joels picks are top rated RB & WR so that would be

Dez Bryant (DAL - WR)
Willis McGhee (DEN - RB)


man, I don't like either of these guys to have good seasons.
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 2421
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 4:21 pm
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:14 pm
Marques Colston.
Image
Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3621
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:05 am
Location: Oakland California
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:36 pm
Antonio Gates
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Image
Image
Image

Image

All Star
Posts: 1471
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: SF
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:27 pm
Shonn Greene because I don't learn from my mistakes.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.

Moderator
Posts: 5353
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:31 pm
8th ave wrote:Antonio Gates


good pick. I hear he is in great shape and feeling better than ever.

All Star
Posts: 3057
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:03 am
Location: san jose
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:56 pm
BenJarvus Green-Ellis
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5859
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:10 pm
Good value pick there warriorsstepup.

being a RB on the patriots is one thing. Its gonna be ground orientated now he on the Bengals.
you probably picked up the last workhorse on the board albeit he is nothing special.

All Star
Posts: 3057
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:03 am
Location: san jose
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:14 pm
PAWNO wrote:Good value pick there warriorsstepup.

being a RB on the patriots is one thing. Its gonna be ground orientated now he on the Bengals.
you probably picked up the last workhorse on the board albeit he is nothing special.


Thanks, RB pickings were getting real slim, hopefully his line opens up holes for him.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5859
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:20 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:
PAWNO wrote:Good value pick there warriorsstepup.

being a RB on the patriots is one thing. Its gonna be ground orientated now he on the Bengals.
you probably picked up the last workhorse on the board albeit he is nothing special.


Thanks, RB pickings were getting real slim, hopefully his line opens up holes for him.


I did forget to mention there is the 4 games against the Ravens & Steelers each year.

But 1 of those teams is bound to have a dramatic drop off this season considering the age of both defensive units
*my predictions is its the steelers.

All Star
Posts: 3057
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:03 am
Location: san jose
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:24 pm
PAWNO wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:
PAWNO wrote:Good value pick there warriorsstepup.

being a RB on the patriots is one thing. Its gonna be ground orientated now he on the Bengals.
you probably picked up the last workhorse on the board albeit he is nothing special.


Thanks, RB pickings were getting real slim, hopefully his line opens up holes for him.


I did forget to mention there is the 4 games against the Ravens & Steelers each year.

But 1 of those teams is bound to have a dramatic drop off this season considering the age of both defensive units
*my predictions is its the steelers.


Oh dang, did not know that, will have to cross my fingers then, those teams always have a history of having stout defenses.
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 2566
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:40 pm
Location: Eureka, CA - Humboldt
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:58 pm
Can believe I'm doing this now (sorry Giants Gurl lol), and this is not a homer pick...
Image
Roman Harper getting knocked out by Vernon Davis on The Catch III
PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron