TV Shows

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:24 am
Watched GoTH episode 8 and 9, and Pawno was right, episode 9 was the best there has been so far. So much action and suspense.

The story is really developing now with the war at kings landing revealing some new paths. Censar's fleeing, which I think she will accomplish in doing, will likely escilate the war between the Lannisters and the Starks. Be interesting to see what respect king Joffrey's soldiers have for him after he fled the fighting scene near the end.

The next episode, episode 10 is the last of season 2 as far as I had heard. It is Sunday night U.S time.

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:27 am
Watched the last episode of Game of Thrones for the second season and it advances the story so much and leaves you anticipating the next season. Full of great seasons and the ending is eery.

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:33 am
Well that was a pretty good season premier of Breaking Bad.

The boys freak out about the eye in the sky when the Meth Lab gets torch bombed.

Should be a really interesting season 5.
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:19 pm
Dude, Pawno, use the spoiler tags. I haven't watched it yet.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:32 pm
I have the first four seasons of Breaking Bad, but have only season up until almost half way through season 2. I liked the series so far though it is slowing in story somewhat.

Got to get back into Boardwalk Empire as well. Have only season the first three episodes and was good.

Got to say Two and a Half Men, the first few seasons, is among my favourite shows. Real funny and lots of good woman flesh.

Haven't got into Fringe much, just seen a few episodes, but it seemed pretty good.

Also only watched the first episode of The Wire and to be honest, it was another cop show and I might eventually get into, might not. Really doesn't seem as good as had been heralded.

Can't think of any other shows to get into.

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:07 pm
Yes, it was a pretty good season premiere of Breaking Bad!!!

I'm also watching the second season of Falling Skies which I'll recommend as well.
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:01 am
Hm, I'll check that Falling Skies a bit, it might be interesting, though the subject itself has been seen too many times.

Don't know why I have stopped watching Battlestar Galactica...it was fun to watch, but I made a break, and couldn't continue afterwards.

I'm thinking of watching Spartacus, I've watched the first season few years ago, and in a meantime prequel was released, and now the second season is almost done. Migya would like it, there's a lot blood and...well, tits. :)

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:34 am
For the first time in my life, I have cable... immediately watched the first two episodes of Game of Thrones. Pretty good so far.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:59 am
Pretty good are just not good enough of a words to describe that show. ::razz:

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:59 pm
Started watching Game of Thrones, captivating, its crack, my roommates/friends have been hyping breaking bad to me as well and they are on that show like crack.

I watched the first episode of Breaking bad, did not captivate me like Game of Thrones which I watched the Season 2 entirely because there was a marathon on HBO , now am going back and watching it from the start.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:37 pm
Damn, don't know how you managed to pick it all up straight from 2nd season, if you did, then congrats to you...but, boy, it is hard for people to remember all of the characters alone, even after watching both season, and in the right order, lol.

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:31 am
Guybrush wrote:Damn, don't know how you managed to pick it all up straight from 2nd season, if you did, then congrats to you...but, boy, it is hard for people to remember all of the characters alone, even after watching both season, and in the right order, lol.

I got the general story line, I just didn't want to stop in the middle of where I was at, lol, but I am glad I went back got all the important details.
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:12 pm
I still say Breaking Bad is the best thing on TV. The writing, acting and just artistic development of the show places it among the best shows ever. GoT is good entertainment, but it will never have that impactful, lasting impression impression that a show like Breaking Bad will have on it's viewers. I can't wait for True Blood to be over so Boardwalk can start back up.

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:05 pm
I will have to pay closer attention to Breaking bad then, honestly just heard about this show recently. With Game of throne is an epic story and I am always intrigued by those type of medieval ancient films.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:04 pm
Im 4 episodes in Game of Thrones, and I am not feeling it as much as I thought I would.
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum