If the warriors win a Championship I would...

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:47 pm
Buy each players jersey and rock jerseys for one month strait. Jersey at school, grocery shop, on a date, etc, etc.
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:17 pm
I will cry. Im not even kidding. I would really fukken cry. This migt be silly, but besides getting a career and supporting my mom, i dont think theres anything else i want more than an nba championship. I would be very happy to say the least. I would suggest that we throw a goldenstearriors bbq too. That would be awesome.
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:44 pm
If the Warriors win a championship over the next few years, I'd seriously save pretty much every bit of money I have and go to Oakland to hang with you guys and in a party of immense proportions.

migya make the ring fall on ya
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:01 am
Lol

I would go to wherever the masses would be (so let's say 2017 San Fran outside the arena) , get shi*faced, topple over a few cars , riot with everyone til the sun came up :mrgreen:

I'm a casual SF Giants fan... when they won the WS I was like meh, that there is pretty cool. If the GSW's won I'd celebrate it for a week.

Rookie
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:34 am
Put it this way, I cried when they made the playoffs in 07. If they would of had to play a game 7 vs the Mavs it would of been on my wedding day and I'm sure that I would of figured out someway to watch, not to mention that all the groomsmen are die hard fans as well and they most likely would of took my man card away for planning a wedding on game 7.

I would go absolutely nuts if they win a championship.

All Star
Poster Credit: 22
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:52 am
Well, I'd probably scream at the top of my lungs when we win and at random intervals I would be really giddy and do a weird dance thing. You know, that feeling, where you are just really happy. That's what I would have for at least a month.
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:25 pm
I wouldn't be able to control my bowels..I'd probably crap and urinate my pants in excitment..

JK

I'd laugh in all of my friends' faces for at least the next 5 years for saying the Warriors suck and are going no where..and don't have any good players.
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:00 pm
I guess firstly I would need some time to make sure that actually happened. Like, someone pinching me probably wouldn't be enough. Then...since there's not so many people that stay up that late to watch the NBA, I would have to waste some money to come to the Bay and celebrate with you guys...along that BBQ before mentioned. :)

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:06 pm
Great read, I feel the sentiment guys, and a goldenstwarriors bbq would top it off, major stuff. I do have hope in these team turning the corner soon. Couple of more moves we should be there.

Return to Warriors Basketball