*Hey guys! Finally signed up (NEW MEMBERS INTRO HERE)*

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:25 am
Good to meet you. I'm from Perth and another member here, Pawno, is from Brisbane, likely not far from you. Bogut is a great addition and now this team can finally build towards being a contender.

migya make the ring fall on ya
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:27 am
Welcome, Ringo. Aussies really do like this team. Though, even before Bogut came here. Anyway, hope we'll see you a lot around and that you'll be active member of this little small community of ours. :)
Role Player
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:02 am
Thanks for the welcome. I'm from the Whitsundays so still a fair distance from Brisbane. I look forward to joining the discussions.
Site Admin
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:07 am
Welcome Ringo! Sorry it took you so long to get you in here. =)
Rookie
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:29 am
Hello All. I'm glad to have found a forum dedicated to the Warriors! Looking forward to discussions, debates, and celebrations with you all!
Site Admin
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:06 pm
Welcome aboard!!
Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:42 pm
hobbes wrote:Welcome aboard!!

Thanks man. I can't WAIT for this season.. really liking what we did with the draft; particularly Ezeli
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:47 pm
Welcome, mate. Have fun, and let us all enjoy Warriors games this season.
Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:11 pm
Guybrush wrote:Welcome, mate. Have fun, and let us all enjoy Warriors games this season.

Thank you! I think there's going to be a lot to cheer about this year, provided the ankles of a certain two players are healthy :|
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:30 am
Welcome Warriorsallday.

migya make the ring fall on ya
Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:41 pm
Thanks migya!

Rookie
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:04 am
Just noticed this thread now. I'm 18 years old and lives in a city called Aalborg in Denmark. I have been a Warrior fan since... well, this season. I have followed the NBA a little for a couple of years (saw a game each sunday and some playoff-basket), but this year I signed up for League Pass and instantly became a Warrior mainly thanks to Stephen Curry, who is my favourite, and Monta Ellis, put also because of their fans' mentality and the fact that they aren't a big market and is kinda under the rader, which I guess is pretty cool. No one really knows them were i come from. So this is the only offseason where i have followed The Warriors (or any other team, for that matter) and i must say that i feel pretty confident about the team and pretty sure that we make the postseason this year. I especially do like Klay and Curry in the backcourt. Has the NBA ever seen a backcourt that good from the 3 pointer? I doubt it.

Well, that's it. You can ask if you want to know more about me (or Denmark, as i suppose you don't know ANYTHING about it which is.. understandable)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:12 pm
Welcome, mate. It' always nice to see young people cheering for Warriors. Especialy from Europe, or other places that are not USA...though, not Aussies, we have too many of those. ::razz:

And we do know about Denmark, there's few of us from Europe as well, and our fanbase here is quite educated, so I believe US people here have heard at least of it. My country is usually less heard of, since Yugoslavia is no more, but Divac, Stojakovic, Radmanovic, Jaric...etc. made basketball fans at least know of this country. Anyway, I got carried away...so, welcome and have fun. :)

Rookie
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:53 pm
Oh, i didn't know that, thought all of you were from the States and since Denmark is one of the smallest countries in Europe I didn't expect that. Nice to hear. It is now I should tell you that my best friend is from Croatia? ::razz:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:01 pm
AndreasRiis wrote:Oh, i didn't know that, thought all of you were from the States and since Denmark is one of the smallest countries in Europe I didn't expect that. Nice to hear. It is now I should tell you that my best friend is from Croatia? ::razz:

Denmark..

What's it famous for?

Is that where Amsterdam/Rotterdam is located ???

Also isn't the princess of Denmark an Aussie Chick?

I would do naughty things with her sideways... She looks like Catherine Zeta Jones (without the olive skin)
PreviousNext

Return to Warriors Basketball